Noms: Alex and Kevin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neCSnArMxBA
youtube.com/watch?v=wPocc67Q7RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are talking shit about Kevin right now, saying he calls himself a fighter

paul didnt use veto

/bb/ is dead lol

Funnily enough they stuck around for a whole season of Paul shenanigans and now that things are getting interesting again and Jury members are getting pissed at Paul left and right, everyone is gone.

It died when Marky got voted out.

this is the final boss of bb19

Yet they want him to throw every comp because they are afraid he's going to go rogue and win something. Its sad I think that doddering old fool will go back and watch all the times he could have won and taken out his enemies and won the hearts of BB fans forever but he was always "confused" all the time and ended up trying to just go with the flow and now rather than win he's going to get final five.

When he grabbed the glass Josh ended up running away and crying in the back yard while Christmas tried to help him get his shit together.

reminder alex threw the veto
youtube.com/watch?v=neCSnArMxBA

2:40
she confirmed it, she actually did it.

Classic transferrence. they're upset that Alex doesn't want to talk to them any more, so they're blaming Kevin....for them putting her up on the block.
Honestly, the post season exposure of these bottom feeders is going to be like a bonus episode , cannot wait.

>being misted by panda
you wouldn't last a day in the house

7:00 confirming everyone threw the comps to paul including the storm watch comp

RIP Tiger, rest. in. piece.

>alex: god this was such a lame season
maybe not so retarded afterall

Does anyone besides Cody or Kevin have a chance at winning AFP? Jason? Mark?

Her and Krispy in a tie for dumbest people to ever enter the house.

if only they listened to cody, this season would have been great
youtube.com/watch?v=wPocc67Q7RE

paul if he gets cut at F3

panda complaining "how come i didn't get hex or buyback, this is bullshit"

Im not sure. but Cody or kevin winning AFP would be best outcome for maximum butt hurt of other HG

I'd rather not have kevin win, he's really just a giant bitch and a paulfag through and through.

kevin winning afp would honestly piss me off

based cody, too bad panda and whistle were deep in the mist of Paul

I can not wait for the butthurt jury to vote for Kevin over Paul in the finale.

>anyone
>taking kevin to f2

kevins gone next week anyways. josh/xmas/paul will be f3

Kevin is going to go rouge and win the last two HoHs.

>kevin
>win ANYTHING

sorry, no

i'm 99,999999999999999% sure he wanted to win the last hoh and was just trying to save face in dr

Slow and steady wins the race, Kevin is in the drivers seat rn.

then josh is fucked

I just want that bitch Christmas gone. the season was full of retards but Paul noticed and took advantage, so he deserves the win. Josh is woke so he's fine. Kevin is whatever.

Christmas literally stated multiple times that she would rather Paul win over her, she would rather Josh take Paul to F2 over her etc. literally cancer like Matt

paul misted himself into thinking that he absolutely needs to take josh to f2 to ensure a win
he will cut xmas before josh

so what is the schedule if tiger is evicted tomorrow and shown wed? are they still doing kevin on thursday or is that going to be sunday?

would it be outrageous to expect the unexpected of a f4 duel for the end?

Yeah, tv shows suck when people negate the premise . Production should have just gotten rid of her when her foot got broken . They also should dock Matt's money for ignoring have not.

she also told her "team" many times that they could cut her at f5 cause she knows they carried her and she just wanted to help them get further

now she is being a greedy bitch and sending alex out when she hasnt done shit except get 2 comps thrown to her

>tiger

You mean kevin's daughter?
She isn't even on the show. I don't know any other Tigers.

Faggot.

listening to 10 mins of panda meltdown is pretty comfy tbqh

too bad she's still going to shill for paul in jury, maybe her annoying voice will do more hard than good though

>Kevin wins HoH
>Josh wins Veto
>Paul kicked out
Not gonna happen but we can dream

you know alex.. the one you call panda because its really edgy

literally every person in the house has been calling her tiger for months. now post a picture of a frog, its all youre good for

Wednesday - panda eviction, most likely jury segment of Matt, Jason and Raven, F4 HOH
Thursday - F4 POV and eviction, panda jury segment
Friday - F3 clip show
no Sunday show because Emmys

thanks m8

>Mon 12:30 PM BBT 1228 Alex talking and asks for a jury buy back or revenge, such a lame season. Says Great job picking a lame cast.

lewl

Holy shit I was joking saying she's not a fucking tiger, she also told Josh and everyone not to call her that anymore. She got the name from Kevin who calls his daughter that.

Stupid fucking showfag.

where did someone say she is a tiger? i know kevin gave her the name, when did i say he didnt?. did they even show anyone call her tiger on and of the show eps? i wouldnt know

you sir are the edgelord of all creation. you should be proud of your life accomplishments so far

Wow you are dumb

>thinking not being a showfag is a badge of honor this season

she wasnt any fucking help

solid retort

Ok
I mean she's not a tiger as in she doesn't deserve the nickname. I didn't imply anyone thought she was an actual tiger like the jungle animal.
You didn't say kevin didn't give her the name - I just pointed it out that he gave her the name to prove further why she doesn't deserve the name.

So it's gonna be either Paul or Josh. Who am I supposed to be rooting for again?

paul

he's basically Sup Forums

I don't know, people keep making a stand one way or another, like Jess declaring herself rooting for Josh.
Why can't we just not root for anybody?

I'm rooting for myself to get a follow from Sexy Ravenfu after finale.

josh but hes too much of a pussy to make the move

Why is /bb/ filled with such faggots?

Holy shiiiiit. Shitposting but, my friend works on the CBS lot actually (for the show Judge Judy), he's at the Big Brother set right now, just sent me some photos of the wall to the backyard with some props sitting outside like the BB Comics timer still (with Kevin's 45:00), and some BB Revengers props.
Sorry just had to post that, so cool.

fuck off

Fair 'nuff

todd bridges and rhonda rousey will be on bbce

all the cool kids left right around pic related

jchen said they havnt cast bbc yet and she said the juxtaposition of them playing the slip n slide comp while ice skating was on the winter olympics would make for great tv

confirme airing during winter olympics

It will probably launch late January

>mfw previous thread died, no new thread for hours and no previously on /bb/ in the OP

I think the announcement of BBCE is what it took for people to finally drop this season and just wait for it. Finale thread will probably be pretty active though.

>josh was held back a year in grade school

pretends to be shocked.gif

Wednesday - Prerecorded eviction
Tuesday - Live eviction
Sunday - Cheesy recap filler episode
Tuesday - Finale

>Tuesday - Live eviction
*Thurs

when is the prerecorded eviction happening in the house, tomorrow?

>Tuesday - Finale
*Tuesday - Paul wins

>Sunday - Cheesy recap filler episode
*Emmys

>going back to watch highlights from last night
>gook getting pissed at Josh because she won't be the one to come in second to Paul

Alex is confident she'll be casted on survivor or be a returnee so 2nd was good enough for her

>last day in the bb house

>spends all day in bed reading the bible

wtf why do feeds have a cbs watermark now?

>morgan was in sorority with miss texas

i wonder if they had pillow fights

havent watched feeds all day, what did i miss

lol this fuckin nerd thread, football is on nerds

>watching memeball

lol shitskins up in this bitch

can we all agree that this year hoh comps have been total shit?

people still watch football after gradeschool?

white people do

gross

>Watching yesterday's episode.
>Revengers trailer
>Villains are Austin, Dan, and Jessie
Kek.

sororities are like a cloaking field for mediocre to ugly girls
wonder why morgan/that girl would join them when they could just stand out

>watching sports instead of playing them

I like that gook is pissed at Paul for not taking her to the end but yet she's still voting for him

AND SHE THINKS SHE'S IN THE RUNNING FOR AFP

>Mfw still no power. Thanks for the updates ladies.

i thought finale was wed. the 20th?

enjoy your CTE

you missed alex having a meltdown in the backyard by herself after realizing Paul fucked her over this entire game, but she'll still vote for him

Post Thicc Marky

networking. even her low-paying job at 'afterbuzz' is good for that. she's got an upper-middle class life waiting for her via her future employment or via marriage unlike some of her castmates such as danielle, neeley and gayson

cuck