So South Park is doing a Charlottesville episode

So South Park is doing a Charlottesville episode...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will they make an episode about Cartman shitposting on Sup Forums?

What's a Charlottesville?

Who even watches this show anymore? It hasn't been relevant since the mid 00s

Seething

That's what you call the pussy of a girl named Charlotte.

>"white people renovating houses" "Protestors armed with tiki torches and confederate flags take to the streets of South Park. Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society."

I would cum hard if they actually explored white identity in 2017.

But based on that screenshot its just going to be hicks mad at stuff and how privileged whites are evil and how trey parker needs to protect his wifes son

>South Park STILL shows all right wingers as rednecks

You have to go back.

Based matt and trey

They are still true libertarian individualist centrists and not falling for far left SJW or far right Sup Forumstard authoritarian collectivism

We will see.
Based on this screenshot and the episode description its going to be the most sterile south park episode ever

Imagine if they actually explored white identity (they wont because of treys black son)

As if anyone will watch this show after the fucking horrible last few seasons

based libertarian centrists that just convenienitly fully support the marxist agenda

I watch it just because I have nothing better to do and I've been watching it for like 18 years even though I haven't found it funny in about 8

>explored white identity

what do you mean by that?

I'm with this user
It's like the people that still play world of Warcraft even though it hasn't been good since like 2010. It's just a habit

Use of the word "relevant" should be banned.

It's not a crime to be white

I'll give it a couple episodes

well that sounds like two different things

>So South Park is doing a Charlottesville episode...

THEY ALREADY DID IT 13 YEARS AGO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks

in the episode description it says

>Randy comes to grips with what it means to be white in today's society."

What do they mean by this? will they actually explore arguments counter to the basic narrative of FUCK WHITE PEOPLE?

Or will it be a extremely long "omg im so privileged look at how prosperous i am omg im not black so that means im bad"

And they shows the left as whiny hippies

You KNOW it's going to be the citizens of South Park complaining about how tough they have it while talking on their iPhones and stuff etc etc which doesn't really work for this show because Tokens family is the only black family in town and they are the most well off

>DEY DERK ER DERRRRR

isnt so funny when trump got elected on that shit now is it matt and trey?

oh boi I can't wait for those shitty arguments no one would ever use in real life, where then a main character comes up and explains to him that he's wrong while the same piano song they used for the last 5 season plays in the background and at the end something quirky happens XD

I thought they were back to kids being kids...

The city where a liberal jew organized a right wing rally.

How brave of them. Surely it will take great wit to mock those people. Only the geniuses at South Park could handle such high hanging fruit.

Ya I do. But hope remains they can actually drag the conversation to the center and not "whiteness has to be systematically eliminated from society" basic left wing talking point

he means exploring the irony behind poc not understanding why whites get so butthurt when they feel singled out by their skin color and the irony of whites being so butthurt when theyre singled out for their skin color

>what is season 19

this is weird indeed. aren't they all 20 something year olds?

This. I was actually excited for the new season. What the fuck

its a little late...desu

>give me your jew gold kyle

how do they get away with it? how is it deemed ok by liberals?

Shit

cringe

?
A little mockery is not opposing the agenda

Co creator is a literal jew

I don't understand why they keep saying they prefer the kids being kids episodes but then never fucking write any

Except you miss the very root of all the "conflict" that these non-whites are fucking foreigners who don't belong here, they are not American or European, this is our country.
They all have homogenous homelands where they come from, in none of them would they accept foreigners yelling about "racism" as normal...

This is what I mean by the marxist agenda, they seek to dispossess whites of their country/government/nation/institutions, then eventually genocide them.

Someone post pics of Matt and tray with their wives.

They TRIED with the one where they were playing ninja but everybody thought they were ISIS. It was kind of funny but got bogged down by all the other "season wide continuity" shit that was going on. Something with whole foods

>tfw radical centrist

Is South Park /our guys/?

What's white identity? I'm Polish. I have nothing in common with the Hun or the filthy Frenchman. They share nothing with me, not even a religion or a history. To claim otherwise is to reject all of my nation's and race's history.

just give me a whole season of return of the fellow of the ring to the two towers video store and then end the show

Hopefully they'll expose the part about [someone] paying off the governor and literally telling the police to divert hard left and hard right opposition together to start a fight and then stand down while people are maimed, bloodied, beaten and killed for the sole purpose of using their "tragic fates" to further vindicate their extremist views and push an agenda

Keeping out blacks and muslims

that meme is weak

>only black people can comment on black people problems
>a jewish guy can make all the anti jew jokes he wants

what a melting pot

Kino episode
>Butters what the hell are you doing?!
>I'm playing lord of the rings!

>focusing a story around current events

What lazy pieces of shit.
Will age like dirt, just like a majority of South Park seasons.

A slav would say this. Listen just keep sending your 18-23 year old girls to my state on work visas and we can still be friends

because the show is old and tired. they ran out of material years ago.

and how its a buncha rioting commies in the street, then some fat woman dies of a heart attack

Good
Triggered manbaby

You anons STILL haven't figured out that literally nothing will be coming out in the msm that isn't propaganda.

How dense are some of you?

Me and my wife's friends over at reddit really do not like the direction this show has gone in

TELL DA TROOF

yeah man we wuz americans

she's actually cute but then I have a pregnancy thing
token's "I'm not playing" line might be one of their strongest gags

South Park has been political for a long fucking time, they just went back to it being episodic.

Post your favorite episodes of South Park.

Yeah but for example something like the rain forest episode was political for the time but 20 years later you can still watching not having known anything about the whole "save the rainforests man!" Movement. Something Charlottesville or Katlyn Jenner already feels tacky and dated as fuck

That's a lot of typos. My bad taking a poopie while phoneposting

All he said was no more Trump jokes, which I'm sure they'll still do. They'll never go back to four boys and their misadventures in a small mountain town.

>i broke the dam

Will there be a sequel to this, soon?

Oh boy. I can't wait for more topical liberal preaching. Sure is entertaining.

He specifically cited the awesome-o episode though

Sup Forums is annoying and I don't care what side the writers lean on but I'm SOOOO over all the fucking current events episodes

It's not really all that liberal.

Wew lad! 22 minutes of liberal white guilt! Awesome! I'm looking forward to being told how bad I am for being white. Us white folks truly are awful!

Season 12 was the last good South Park Season, it was all downhill after that

>ITT: Sup Forums tears over a South Park episode

You go Trey! Tell them bad white people! Look like a hero in front of your stripper wife's black son! Down with white people! Wooooo!

>ITT: that one guy who cries about Sup Forums in every thread

Was his wife really a stripper?

>making fun of rednecks is just like making fun of white people

Most European-Americans don't remember where they came from because they are mostly mutts. To fill the void, (((they))) created the false notion that there is such as thing as "white identity." So now we have a bunch of whites and blacks who have no idea where they came from (and who probably share a lot of ancestors given how many slaves got fucked by their masters, and how much sisterfucking goes on in the South), but both groups talk about some sort of in-group based on the (widely varying) color of their skin.

Wont it he pretty much the same as the episode where all the rich blacks move to town?

In america a bunch of poor white trash are angry they cant maje $30 an hour pushing a button in a factory and sinve they feel entitlted they want rhe givernment to rework the US economy to benefit tuem based on their race and perceived persecution instead of just getting an education

>hating on working class whites

Why? They hurt nobody

most americans were german untit the war made it unfashionable.

I bet you go on about the oppressed blacks but habe no problem selling them and the rest of the working class out to cheap labor for rich capitalists. You're vapid as shit.

I wonder how many rightists used to be former liberals? And how many SJWs used to be right-wing nutjobs?

>Colorado whites
>rednecks

I thought most of them were brits and micks?

I doubt many sjws were right wing but I was pretty left before I went right. I actually supported freeing tookie Williams at one point, no idea why besides going with the crowd.

City where Alt-Left terrorists attacked a guy in his car and caused him to panic and accelerate. Nearby, a landwhale SJW suffered a heart attack due to stress and was murdered by untrained performers of CPR. Therefore the driver is a terrorist murderer who "ran her over". Pay attention to the narrative.

Nope. But Im not dumb enough to beleve those manufacturing jobs are coming back.

gen Z overwhelmingly sided with trump over clinton so now we have the media solely casting the elderly as trump supporters and conservatives

richard spencer showing up and throwing roman salutes and instructing people to say "JEWS will not replace us" is a legit turd in the punch bow, he's a shill to apply a chilling effect on any legitimate concern of conservative people

and now we have a literal my wifes black son and a jew who married a negress reinforcing everything the media has been pushing since the election only this time it's coming from people who had a reputation for being level headed and equal opportunity offenders, even though they've been full on SJW for the last (two?) seasons

>rightists
that's not a word

Sup Forums still trying to spin this one as a dindu nuffin, huh?

yes

Fun Time with Weapons

>manufacturing are the only jobs impacted by borderline slave labor

You are extremely ignorant. Every blue collar industry is impacted by illegal slave labor, even electricians. Keep shilling for your corporate masters right to explore brown people just maximise their profits though, real progressive stance to take brother.

Exploit*

>South Park shits on the left
>BASED MATT AND TREY
>South Park shits on the right
>FUCKING LIBSHITS REEEEEEEEE

When will this Sup Forums realize they're the other side of the same thin-skinned, whiny coin as SJWs?