The actor Bill Skarsgård is given to you by a movie studio, along with a budget of $1 million dollars...

The actor Bill Skarsgård is given to you by a movie studio, along with a budget of $1 million dollars. What film do you set out to make with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
streamable.com/88mbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I spend it on laser eye surgery to fix his lazy eye

Poor little white guy, also starting Idris Elba

How many fucking Skarsgards are there in Hollywood?!! Who the fuck is this one now?

they're all related, nimrod

IT remake. It's time for a new one.

Dress him up like a clown and have him fight a turtle so that he can eat children

Thank you!

Duh. idiot

Steve Buscemi biopic.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
look at this dude

Never seen him in anything but looking at this picture I'm thinking Franz Kafka biopic.

Keeping up with the Skarsgards

>Never seen him in anything

A movie about a cosmic entity that takes the form of a clown to scare and eat children.

Film him sucking my dick and sell the tape, keep the rest.

Hemlock Grove XXX

You can't make anything decent for a million.

>Hemlock Grove XXX
This - him getting down with the werewolf like it should have happened in the 1st place

His Pennywise gave me nightmares

streamable.com/88mbm

This is actually the only correct answer.

I fire him and hire his dad. And since I have no clue as to how to make a movie, I just give him the money so he'll hang with me for a weekend or so. Should be sweet.

Skarsgårds have somehow turned into the swedish version of the Baldwins.

Have him play the Joker in Scorcese's new movie. He literally looks just like him without makeup.

Based genes

I'm rarely ever seeing movie in theaters, I wait till they're available otherwise.

what is the story behind this?
do the parents prostitute their kids for roles?

>What film do you set out to make with him?
IT: Part 2

IT: Origins

just going for what people will eat up and i'll make some money.

A story as old as time itself: nepotism.
Stellan has been a famous actor in Sweden for decades, both movies and theater.

The extreme amout of nepotism in the Swedish film industry.

giv swedish lazy eye bf

>tfw he's tol and has that weird-but-attractive kind of face
>he's my age
>he'll never be my bf
Sometimes I feel like the most miserable person in the world.

Literally how is this any different than a family where the parents and kids are all lawyers or doctors? That doesn't make it "nepotism."

I'd expect the effect to be worse in actor families because all the non-actor parents would be strongly discouraging their kids from pursuing it as a career so you're pretty much bound to have more children of actors decide to go into acting than the general population.

Ted Kaczynski biopic.

>The extreme amout of nepotism in the Swedish film industry.
It's more about how few actors there are, same applies to Norway and Denmark. You always see the same group of people in movies because they're the only competent actors, obviously there's lesser characters by unknowns but in general everyone is known.

Queens Boulevard

>tfw I like all of them as actors
Gustaf is my fave though

It should have been Floki as IT....

I dunno, but it would involve blood and Elsa Jean.

Remember how terrible Hemlock Grove was?

frankenstein
hunchback of notre dame
the beast with 1000 eyes

clownfiesta

>The actor Bill Skarsgård is given to you by a movie studio, along with a budget of $1 million dollars
let them take the money back
giv Billy nao

with a 1 million budget I could make a better IT movie with no CGI at all

>Hire one of his brothers and sisters
>Force them to have a orgy sex scene together because otherwise you'd be unprofessional wannabes

Sure you could, user.

Did you know IT had a budget of 35m, and they complained that wasn't enough because they wanted even MORE CGI? Hollywood just throws money away to push out mediocre trash. The art form has been lost. An indy film maker can do a lot with 1 million, some practical effects and some time and passion.

hunchback of notre dame true to the novel and with a constructed set would be great, but I don't think you would be able to do anything like this with 1 million dollars. probably 5 million dollars

This is how Blumhouse survives bro, and you would be hardpressed to name one of their films that was a worse horror than the new IT

Have him play all of the roles Hugo Weaving would have played 20-30 years ago

Have him play an agent in a Matrix spinoff... they lazy eye adds to his uncanniness