Is Sup Forums looking forward to Woody Allen's new movie starring Selena Gomez and Elle Fanning?

Is Sup Forums looking forward to Woody Allen's new movie starring Selena Gomez and Elle Fanning?

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

-Orson Welles

No.

he was probably jealous

Jealous of a man so bad with women he actually had to marry his step daughter, ok...

wtf with that neck

this was back in the 70s

>Woody Allen
>bad with women

He's still married to her.

user means that the Welles quote is from the '70s

>Elle Fanning
yeeeees

justed waifus thread?

>That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
Thats pretty much every single faggot on this shithole.

Elle looks fine

if it wasn't for those cankles she'd be perfect

based

she is

look at those things. looks like she could carry a full grown man on her back with those ankles.

All these pics of elle but nobody posting nice pics of selena? Might as well admire selena before she gets older and bloats up.

Very excited

what a fucking chav. this thread needs more selena.

do NOT bully elle

>ywn lick all the sweat from every part of her body

This thread is definitive proof that Elle is the superior waifu right lads

What a madman

The Fanning sisters are like fine art. No matter what you choose, you're getting something exquisite.

Woody Allen films have no nudity. So, no. I'll wait to find out what the premise is before I determine if I'm interested.

because she's pure

POST THIS PICS WITH NIGGAGERS!