Sup Forums, I had to put down my dog today. Been with me for 15 years...

Sup Forums, I had to put down my dog today. Been with me for 15 years. Do you think we could have a Baneposting thread in his honor?

Littlefinger is welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=5ywjpbThDpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unfortunately, mods usually delete baneposting threads after they get more than ~30 replies ;_;

Why does he wear the mask?

why can't have 1 proper baneposting pinned thread? they come 1 by 1 in like several minutes internals, having a pinned one would be nice touch to Sup Forums history and reduce new incoming

Sounds like a big companion

What's the next step in your masterplan?

If I inject these barbituates, will you die?

woof?

Bark?

4U OP. You're a Big Guy.

They're not my pack.

Do you feel in charge?

aye

You're a good boy.

I will banepost 4 u

ruuuuff

He's a big pupper.

Was your dog a big guy?

BRAH, JUST GET A FUCKING TOADLINE TO REPLACE THAT PUSSY BITCH. 5000X MORE SNARF THAN YOUR INFERIOR DOGG.

thread redeemed

I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myshelf off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.

WHOSHE A BIG GUY
WHOSHE A BIG GUY
YESH YOU ARE

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA&t=1s

b-bone?

a challenger appears

youtube.com/watch?v=5ywjpbThDpE

I wish I could ask you/ How was your day?

Did he have a lot of loyalty?

Shar pei best pup

NO PUPPER, THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

kino

>15 years
Lot of loyalty for a hired dog.

That's a big pasta.

Tell me about your dog!

Why doesn't he wear the mask?

Underrated

RIP OP's dog, his flightplan has been filed with the great agency in the sky

he was a good boy for you

Is this James Joyce x Baneposting x Littlefinger?

That's pretty nice

kek

HA

OP did you take his mask?

You're a good boy

sorry about this. I'm sure he was a good boy

I'm sorry user, that must have been really painful to experience.

subtle

Clegane?

For you.

Dont make me cry

based ruuuuff poster

SHAVE ME CHAOSH
AAAGGGHHH

For YYooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!