They each have a week to kill the same small group of kids with attitude

They each have a week to kill the same small group of kids with attitude.

Who wins?

The kids cause they are clearly are protagonists and its a horror film

Krueger since he just waits for them to sleep and doesn't care about eating them nor how they taste beforehand.

Fuck meant to say 'our protagonists'

>thinking the kids were the protags in Freddy vs Jason
it was clearly Jason

Freddy. He can kill them at any point when they are asleep. Pennywise needs to get them nice and scared first, otherwise he won't want to eat them

Probably Pennywise, he's killed and eaten thousands of kids and adults, until a group of 7 kids finally broke It's hold on them and banded together to turn its own powers against It.

Krueger's pretty powerful too though, and they both need to be "believed" in.

Krueger. Pennywise sucks ass at killing actual targets. Despite being a cosmic horror from beyond the stars, It is too egotistical to take a practical approach to killing kids, preferring to incite maximum fear (salting the meat) before eating them. He forgoes actually killing the protagonists in the book by impalement from the toilet despite having done it to some no name kid, because it would be beneath such a superior being to do so. Krueger will just murder whether the kids are scared or not because fuck those kids

According to Freddy vs. Jason and the first Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy also can't kill people that aren't afraid of him.

Would It be Freddys waifu?

That's why the NOES sequels were so shitty. There was one kid in like the third or fourth movie that was obsessed with comic books and overcame his fear of freddy by becoming whatever he wanted in his dream and was like, wailing on Krueger, and he STILL got killed, and in the most brutal way possible.

Ironically that same concept is in the It book and for a second in the movie (Bill shoots Georgie with the unloaded gun)

Pennywise.
>victim doesn't need to be asleep
>can morph into anything
>can rip off limbs with just his teeth

Yeah same with the wizard master kid in 3. Kind of shitty they just kind of glossed over that plot point from the first movie.

Freddy, he actually kills people in his movies unlike Penny wise who had trouble killing even one of the losers.

There should be a Curry It vs Swedish It

Disregarding plot armor it would be It by a longshot.

I'm pretty sure pennywise can kill without them believing in him. He just wants them to be scared so they taste good.

That's literally how I overcame my nightmares (minus the comic books).

I was like 4 or 5 and constantly had nightmares about a wolf under my bed. One day my dad showed me his shotguns and let me pretend I was shooting the wolf with them. He told me that they were my dreams and I could use the guns to kill the wolf.

That night, wolf turned up, and I killed it. Never had a nightmare since

According to the book It cannot kill someone who doesn't believe in him. He tells this to Henry Bowers in the insane asylum before letting him out when they are adults and come back to Derry.

Did IT even want to kill them? He looks pretty directionless in his intentions. He just fucks around.

I was scared shitless of a glass case of Victorian porcelain dolls in our house growing up. My dad once ran in my room yelling and threw them at me. Then one day just sat me down in front of the case and told me I couldn't come out until I got over that shit.

wow no wonder you're on Sup Forums

>My dad once ran in my room yelling and threw them at me.
hahhahahahah

None of Freddy's bodycounts come close to even a single It cycle. It is also capable of mass murders like the Kitchener Ironworks and The Black Spot.

what if elm street...was in Derry NH ?

>pennywise gets defeated by some teenager gangbang

>Freddy is immortal and will continue to haunt their dreams for eternity. This isn't even a contest.

Isn't Derry in Maine?

What if Maine was ...in New Hampshire

whoa