Shows with Highest IQ Audiences

I'll start with an easy one: Rick and Morty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xavier

Pic related is easily the most intelligent show out there. I have an IQ of 132 and I still struggle to keep up at times. Can't even imagine how a pleb would manage desu

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This guy gets it

Borgia

I swear some people just can't grasp the complexities of the show. Thank God (jk religion is a scam for profit) my IQ is +4 SD from the mean.

gay as fuck

kill yourself, nigger

>getting butthurt about pasta

man i haven't had life cereal in so long. i could go for some rn

What the fuck is this show even about?
>dude nerd romances lmao
What a piece of trash.

Unfunny beta numales insulting each other.

They don't even seem like freinds, more like coworkers. None of them are charismatic, have personality or are funny enough to get away without sounding insulting.

The Simpsons

So true.

>High IQ
>Watching television

There was an actual study about this and the answer was Simpsons.

it started out as a somewhat watchable comedy about nerds who were professional scientists, but slowly devolved into a show about nerd relationships which is completely unwatchable at this point.

>it started out as a somewhat watchable comedy
No it didn't.

this.

seinfeld also rated highly

You do realize that Rick and Morty are pretty much animated literature, right?

>being this insecure over a cartoon using science words

Given how ugly the animation and character design of Rick and Morty I assume it is watched by ugly people, definitely mental ugliness but probably also physical.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs

>nobody's posted this yet

that's because you , me, and like eight other people here have watched it

How did you find my Facebook man. What the frick delete this right now

Americans are so dumb, they believe a person is intelligent if they recite basic trivial physics, biology, chemistry or technology knowledge.

Whereas you believe memes.

Every day I grow more and more happy I never engaged in Jewbook