Why didn't it work out?

Why didn't it work out?

women are cunts

They were both sluts

There's a club of dudes in Hollywood who have fucked her and Brad just wanted to join. His heart was never really in it.

He fugged Angelina when she still seemed like the better option.

Publicity stunt.

I heard Pitt wanted kids, bit Aniston is infertile.

I also heard that Aniston was a giant pothead and refused to give it up to have kids.

I don't understand why no one wants to impregnate Jennifer Aniston. She's hot as shit and still hot as shit.

What the FUCK was her problem?

>I heard Pitt wanted kids

And now he's got like 6, only one of which is his! Wow what a great idea that was.

Jen is boring. They probably had very vanilla sex. Angelina was exciting because she's unhinged. There's no pussy like crazy pussy.

yeah man, chopping her tits off for no reason and adopting a new baby every other month. what a woman.

>I also heard that Aniston was a giant pothead and refused to give it up to have kids.

Apparently Pitt has not gone a day without a joint or a drink either.

I think the problem was Brad Pitt is a literal 10/10 chad, so why the fuck would he spend the rest of his life with one woman when he can keep fucking 10/10 women for the rest of his life?

Yeah I was just going to say, When Pitt divorced Jolie he sobered up and apologized to Aniston for being high as shit during their entire marriage.

That's why you don't marry it. But man, I bet the fucking when they first got together was insane.

Regardless of what actually happened, I think we can all agree that Pitt and Jolie are insane crazy people.

Pitt seems like a cool guy, but Jolie is an absolute nutcase

Jolie at that time was the definition of beauty. Holy shit I had such a crush on her.

Nah, their marriage was really like any average American's. The man was just trying to survive and appease his loony wife for some sweet puss.

Honestly, at best he was a doormat for Jolie. I hope he can get his shit together somewhat at least.

at least you can't call him a hypocrite when it comes to his views on multiculturalism unlike that asshole george clooney

They look like siblings.

I think you guys are forgetting the simple fact that Jolie was literal sex icon of the century hottest woman in hollywood and status symbol tier at the time.

Jen was A-list in her own right, but Jolie was the biggest thing in Hollywood since Marilyn Monroe.

Jen did want kids, Brad did. I can't even imagine what the sex would've been like with then 29 year old Jolie, god damn.

Aniston is an plain old greek woman, Jolie was the definition of sex.

I never understood the hype. She has nice big dick sucking lips but other than that I don't get the appeal. I always thought Aniston was better.

cus he wanted kids and she's barren

there is literally nothing wrong with boring vanilla sex with netflix in the background and a plate of sandwiches and warm milk for afterwards before 8 hours of sleep before work

I don't know if I should laugh at you for your awful taste or envy you, since being more attracted to the objectively inferior women would be a convenient thing in life.

he wanted kids, she didn't. angie got him what he wanted.

>tfw brad pitt is literally his character from true romance

Aniston is beautiful, there's no denying, and she's aged incredibly gracefully.

But you see it or you don't. Jolie wasn't unjustifiably hyped imo, was as stunningly pretty as she was made out to be for me.

it was like in fight club

looks like you put sexy lips on john voight's face

you sick fuck. get some help

Her tits were pretty elite tier as well...

I'm laughing at you because you've clearly been eating whatever opinions the media has been shitting down your throat since you were just a boy.

The first two movies I saw Jolie in were Hackers (short ugly dyke hair) and gone in 60 seconds (long ugly dreadlock hair). sory, that wasn't sexy.

this

>hot as shit.

>cat eyes
>DSLs
>chiseled nose
>feminine yet defined jawline
>great set of tits
>perfect height for a woman

I think you're gay.

She had a reason to chop her tits off, you might not agree with it but she had a reason.

every couple that lasts does
>b-but opposites attract
yes, as in benis in vagina
in the end, everyone just wants to fuck themselves
and opposite sex parent, to a lesser degree

monica > rachel desu

Get laid you fucking pussy

Right, and some day I might get venereal disease from a Thai lady boy, but that does not mean I should preemptively cut my cock off.

She wasn't even the best Friends girl, is Courtney hadn't gotten all that retarded cosmetic surgery to make her look worse she would have been top-tier.
Also Jolie was always more attractive than Aniston.

everyone>Rachel

It was purely paranoia because she's batshit insane.

Is getting venereal disease from a Thai lady boy hereditary?

>paranoia

That doesn't mean what you think it means, user.

Well my dad has it

>Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.

She chopped her tits off because her mom had boob cancer and she was scared of getting it sometime down the line.

Aniston has the better feet, if Brad was a fotofriend he would've stayed with her, maybe fucked angelina a few times just to get it out of his system, but stayed with Aniston

he has 3 that are his

'plain' women
>aged gracefully, still looks fantastic for her age
>level headed

'hot' women
>cuts tits off as a precaution even though their's almost no evidence linking the genes with breast cancer
>adopts multiple children
>ostracizes her ex husbands child so hard he turns transgender

this gentlemen, is why they say don't stick your dick in crazy.
Brad fucking Pitt didn't know better, thought 'hey, I'm Brad fucking Pit, I'll do what I want.' and stuck it anyway. Now he has to watch his crazy ex degrade his child in favor of the adopted ones and has it convinced it's the wrong gender and all this after she cut of her tits.

I'd still fuck her though.

Both?? how so?

What do you mean?

Clooney is an advocate for open borders and allowing as many refugees as possible into other countries.

He has an Italian villa in Lake Como, a very rich and exclusive part of Italy, near the Swiss border.

Did I say has? Because I meant had. Switzerland closed its border to refugees and the ended up flooding the area that Clooneys villa was located.

He immediately sold it.

Also, he is moving his entire family from England to the United States, because he doesn't feel England is safe anymore.

But again, he highly advocates open borders.

Well nobody wants to live in a flood zone.

>advocates open borders
>doesn't want to get killed by terrorists

I see no conflict here

Jennifer Anniston is a horse-faced hack. She aged ok but she's not the settle down with type. Then again, neither was Jolie so Brad was probably drunk from 2003 to 2017

Ahh right. Cheers for the info. I agree. Fuck the cucks angry at you.

Brad Pitt doesn't shower regularly. He's a well known stinky fuck.