Are you guys excited to see The Last Jedi...

Are you guys excited to see The Last Jedi? I personally am very happy that Disney will be giving LGBT people more representation in the gigantic Star Wars universe.

The Purple Menace stalks the stars, engulfing great planets in its wake. Its hunger is infinite and draws the cries of infinity in its shadow. Aeons have passed since It has drifted by our galaxy, but ever closer does it draw its bloated form as it shambles from the dark gulfs of the cosmos leaving only madness in its wake.

Wow, I sure care about a side-characters sexuality in comparison to what the fuck the FO is and why they were being opposed by le resistance.

Shut up goyim go watch our movie and don't question the plot holes

Wow Bad Cooper made an lgbt tulpa out of Diane. Very progressive. Maybe he was just misunderstood.

We've already seen MANY gay characters in the Star Wars universe, considering that 10% of the galaxy is gay.

wow based i'm so glad they're sacrificing their artistic integrity in pursuit of their political goals

Cheap tactics to get extra views. People won't watch it because it has a gay character, but the amount of internet debate on it is free advertising for movie studios. Hope you guys are catching on. Movie studios are simply trolls because it raises revenue.

No, but I do plan to download it.

This will be offset by my sister who will probably drag male nerd suitors to see it at least 2 times.

The Jewish force in action.

>Cheap tactics to get extra views
This. Remember when it was "big news" that BB8 was female?

How? Is it all of them? Lesbian, gay, tranny and bisexual all at the same time? Or is just one? Why not just say which one?

A galaxy that was technologically advanced enough to make a Death Star would have cured mental diseases like faggotry

Didn't pay to see the last one. Won't pay to see this one, either.

>WOW PEEPEE POOPOO VAGINA STUFF

>YAASS QUEEEEN PEEPEE IN PUSSY DICKS IN ASSHOLES YAAAAAS

>YAAAS QUEEEEN SLAYY THIS IS WHY WE WATCH STAR WARS

I fucking hate the star wars fandom so fucking much.

Why did JJabrams resurrect this fucking series. Fucking kike bastard

>Why did JJabrams resurrect this fucking series.
Money. Also that's a question.

Isn't it funny how since women have hit the 'net and pop culture and now influence things, they have to sexualize everything?

>novel suggests

Wow, it's nothing.

Novels are canon bro.

>bisexual woman
Fucking yawn. Give me some Poe on Finn action

And they say men always think with their penises

I feel so wonderfully indifferent.

Doesn't Dern's character end up being a villain?

Doesn't she end up dying anyways?

Disney doesn't even bother hiding it anymore.

Gonna be shit because it'll be hamfisted, as LGBT people commonly are in media.

They never treat it as a normal, non exceptional character trait. It should be subtle, not screamed. For example, in the Hall short story "Dirt", there's a lesbian/bisexual character. She talks about hooking up with the planetary governor's daughter and skipping off just ahead of his men. And that's it.

Instead, it's treated like being LGBT is THE defining trait. Probably because for the people pushing this shit, being gay or non-binary is their only defining trait (see any person on Cap Hill in Seattle).

Only benefit of this shit is, at least from my observations, that normal gay people are moving away from the LGBT community and their cry baby shit.

Doesn't she end up being a giant sloth?

But we already have a Nuwars tranny.

This is so fucking cowardly. They should put it in the movie.

Why does he look like a cock was edited out of the picture

Cash in on a trend killed by Trump. Disney killed Star Wars. This is what Star Wars is about now. Who what. I miss the aliens. :(

bisexual=whore

Good choice picking a faggot as a sign of the declined order of the jedi. The last man is literally gay.

Never thought I would miss the '90s.

They were simpler times.

Can't piss off the white chirstians that will still make up most of the renvune for this movie. Disney wish they be replaced so they can do shit more openly but like the death of Darth Maul the plan has been set back.

She is just a Tulpa, its fine. Its not even human.

who cares about being a sausage-sucking muffdiver in a galaxy where you can fuck Yodas and Jabba the Hutts 24/7