Jim Carrey's existential crisis

>"There is no me."

What did Jim Carrey mean by this? Has he been drinking too much ayahuasca?

consequenceofsound.net/2017/09/there-is-no-me-jim-carrey-got-weirdly-existential-in-fashion-week-red-carpet-interview-watch/

He means Hollywood is nothing but smoke and mirrors used to support various political objectives.

>There is no me.
oh it shows jim, it shows

He's having an existential crisis because he's washed up and wants attention

The reason he's criticising Hollywood is because he's no longer in Hollywood. Cognitive dissonance.

Just leave him and he'll no doubt commit suicide in about 3 years.

Thanks for letting me know what to think friendly shill.

Moar spinning

>Has he been drinking too much ayahuasca?
Most likely. He's always been kind of unhinged, and the fact that he's playing Terrance Mckenna in the upcoming biopic probably means he likes to dabble in psychedelics. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to far and messed himself up. That quote is a strong indicator of depersonalization/ derealization which is a common side effect of heavy psychedelic use

>Just leave him and he'll no doubt commit suicide in about 3 years.

*sheistering intensifies*

What? Isnt a sheister a scam artist? I dont see how that applies

>>"There is no me."
>this is an 'existential crisis' now

lol we are fucking lost

does nobody else see that he contradicts himself saying he looks for persoanlity and then the next minte he says he looks past personality.

classic waffling of someone who thins they're smart

>Why does my bullshit psuedo science used as character assassination count as sheistering?

jk...i know you're a shill. A coarse heavy handed one at that.

>Makes GF break up with her with husband
>Gives her STDS
>Tell her to fuck off
>She kills herself

Carrey is a fucking nut, who needs to fuck off

What "psuedo science" did I use? What am I shilling? Are you fucking retarded?

He tries to hard

>*kills ex-gf*
>THE WORLD DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE

make some more funny films jim no one cares about your edgy shit

Thanks for recapping the bullshit printed in the press shillanon.

A shill for...what, exactly?
Do you even know?

ur welcome bitch

Oh i forgot the rock solid science that is 'depersonalization/ derealization'.

Fuck outta here.

Let's just be real. Carey is about to turn on his kosher overlords. He now has to be discredited and then marginalized.

It's not the first time we've been through this.

wait. do we hate or love jim?

And though you may shake my hand and fell flesh gripping yours, and maybe even see that our lifestyles recomparable... I simply don't exist

>dissociative disorders dont exist
Oh boy

He's right. The self is an illusion.

Are you one of those people who thinks people with mental disorders are more in touch with reality than normal people

Indifferent.

Agaon, let's not go through the retard drill. It's exhausting.

I think he already had his crisis and is starting to mature into a wider spiritual perspective. It's not a very difficult statement, "I" and "me" are linguistic concepts and don't actually mean something in the tangible world.

Years ago, before all the drama, he was already fascinated by spiritual experiences and spoke of having a profound one in his garden. He described feeling boundless, and said "I've been trying to get back there ever since".

I'm not sure about the specifics of his current outlook but he's likely been disenchanted by Hollywood politics and perhaps the minutiae of modern society altogether. Perhaps his trauma was the final nail in the coffin to that innate sense that you're gonna live forever and forced him to consider the evanescence of life, and the drastic change he's displaying now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's deliberately poking fun in these situations, as a revolt to all that he perceives as phony. What fascinated me is that he followed his statement with "there's just things happening". A student of Eastern philosophies like Buddhism, a culture which has cultivated such ideas 2500 years, would say that the concept of things happening are just as immaterial as the concept of a self. Generally that type of statement signifies being stuck somewhere in the process, and often happens to people who have these experiences but don't have any spiritual guidance, such as found in a monastic environment. Ideally, this type of insight is meant to lead you to stop entertaining "deep" mental gymnastics like that, accept your role within the cosmic play, regardless of what it is and, in this case, be content with being little old Jim Carrey.

What next? I don't think he's going to an hero, but I wouldn't be surprised if he disconnects from society as much as possible and finds a quiet spot somewhere. If he really believes what he's saying, it's already confounding that he does these stunts.

Some shill nigga is actually typing this shit out

We've seen the wizard behind the curtain niggas. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

>This former A+ list mostly movie actor who is still probably an A because of his past, but doesn’t work as much as he used to is not dealing with stress well. The actor is combining pills and booze in proportions that should kill him.

Uh oh

> What did Jim Carrey mean by this?
The Truman Show was a documentary.

Yep. Carey prob ought to head to trump tower asap.

It's some [taoist] eastern philosophy. The self is an illusion. Don't expect western cunts to understand when we're all culturally conditioned to be narcissistic individualists.

mfw

a decent post on Sup Forums of all places, thanks user.

Hollywood would love him to commit suicide, like Michael Jackson he would be better marketed dead than alive.

i don't think you know what that word means, sweetie

>The reason he's criticising Hollywood is because he's no longer in Hollywood
yep, basically like every aged woman in Hollywood

SPELL NIGGER RIGHT YOU POOFTER

>If he really believes what he's saying, it's already confounding that he does these stunts.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Not sure what motivation he has to even be in public if he's as woke as he sounds.

If so then the collective of selves is also an illusion therefore school shooting is a social construct
click to the clack brother

Have you thought about my cock today?

I thought ayuhuasca/DMT was supposed to make you feel enlightened and love life, not turn you into an edgelord. Shame, I was thinking of giving it a try.

Not even the bullshit official version of the story had MJ committing suicide.

Isn't Carey getting sued for a ton of cash right now? Hmm....

This ironically is exactly what MJ was describing. "They do it on purpose".

>A+ list
Stop this meme.

what does one do when they become enlightened? spread that enlightenment. he's realised that reality is false and that even if he killed himself he wouldn't be able to leave his own mind so he just spends his time trying to wake up his fans. it's what most enlightened souls do, buddha reached nirvana long before he left this earth and spent his whole life showing others the path.

This shilling is some jv shit. It's ummmm....DMT , yeah, that's it.

It's a shill talking to himself trying to abstract the story.

Discrete selves seem to be the demonstrable norm whether we like it or not. The wisdom of mud people will not set Jimbo free.

He took the green pill. He clearly recognizes and acknowledges ((them)) but has lost hope.

Yep. He'll be bled dry and then put down.

Correct, if he was "enlightned" as he tries to sound as he woudn't even bother showing up to a fucking fashion show of all events, it is as superficial as they come.

My guess is that there are two possibilities for this and you can believe both since we live in schrodingers dimension, 1. its his new schtick, to be the old enlightned old man who lived a lot and transversed into renegade angel mode 2. its denial to a genius level to cope with all the bad shit he ACTUALLY went through (suicides and stds (some suicides caused by stds))
Theres no doubt Jim is a creative and talented man, this is his way of dealing with things while being productive.

I wish him the very best.

>Terrance Mckenna biopic
Show one shred of proof that that film is in the works.

The only evidence of it are fan tier shoops on irrelevant sites.

G*BURP*GOD'S NOT REAL R-REPORTER, T-THERE IS NO ME

>if I didn't read it on HuffPo it's not real!
dumb liberal normie

>“We spend our life running around looking for anchors. ‘Oh, I’m Italian, that’s who I am.’ The fact is you don’t exist. You’re nothing but ideas. We take all those ideas and cobble them together and make sort of a personality charm bracelet, an I.D. bracelet we wear in life. But that’s not who we are, because we’re nothing. And it’s such a fucking relief.”

>yes, good goy, let go of your identity
>let savages invade your countries because countries are meaningless right?

>be blind
>listen to this
>I REFUSE TO BE BLIND
>remain blind.

>No info except this poster
>title is from a documentary about Mckenna that came out last year, you can watch it on youtube
>glasses are obviously shooped on his face
>Only discussion is from two acidhead activist blog sites
Wake up faggot it's not happening.

DAILY REMINDER HE GAVE A WOMAN HERPES

DUMPED HER AND DROVE HER TO SUICIDE

FAKE NEWS

We know what the bullshit press reported.

Yeah well that's fair, I was just confused by the tailored $2000+ suit.

ok.

Yeah I have nothing but respect for the man.

Dude you can literally reads his texts. It's being used in court in a wrongful death lawsuit against him.

Dumb and dumber was a long time ago, it's time to accept he's a piece of fucking shit .

His greatest joke yet.

gotta love how me me me he is he literally drove a woman to suicide just for shits and giggles

>SOMEBODY STOP ME!

Its not herpes.

you are very close, he also gave it to some of the actreses that worked with him and thats why they are permanently out.

Turns out you gotta suck mad jew cock to really "make it"

Yeah. I'm so sure. And Cosby raped 10,000 women. Mike Tyson too. And Tupac. And Dave Chapelle was a crazy crackhead. And Kanye forgot how to drink water or something.

We know the drill.

Already has. Also, the concept of the illusory self is extremely powerful if left in the right hands. One could free themselves of morality and effectively weaponize themselves because "it is the path"! Seems like unifying/producing radical movements and eastern philosophy can easily go hand in hand-- look at Hitler's use of the Swatsika. Such a charismatic fucking character with such lessons to teach-- it's definitely applicable, relevant, and full of opportunity if left in the hands of a person intelligent/zealotized enough.

>nothing is ever real bros
>lame stream media is controlled by Jew cucks

It was defiantly herpes and a few other stds

>this poster
with the credits from "let's be cops"

you don't have to be poor to realise that we live in a dream user, that tailored suit doesn't exist and jim knows it

Good catch.

upset that he murdered his girlfriend, probably.

Why are people paranoid about shills on some anime image board and what are they shilling

t. Jim Carrey's physician

Fuck outta here shill

hehe the jews xD

It bumps up against the other. Like all Oprah, Objectivist, Scientoligist mental gymnastics.

The other is hell, but he is definitely there.

STD spreading scumbag. "Gee who would have guessed that all it would have taken for me to achieve spiritual enlightenment was to infect 100 people with HIV!" Cut his cock off, put him in a rocket, launch him into the sun.

>to infect 100 people with HIV
dude what?

Look guys it's a super serial insider here to let us know the score!

has anyone ever taken shrooms and lsd together? it was fucking crazy

That's Johnny Depp

>we

>infects gf with 19 different STDs
>dumps her and calls her roastie
>kills herself because she'll die in a year or two anyway
>says "I didn't do it, there's no me" in court
>get out scot free

just WHAT did he mean by this

THERE IS ONLY YOU

Hate, his career has been dead since the early 2000's, or maybe even before that, and he is depressing to even watch. He never had any talent and it shows.