Things so bad, nobody can watch them in the first place in order to make fun of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkQpXTlD37Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RZPOHxG5Vuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brown bricks

In minecrap

I agree, any video featuring Mike Matei is too bad to watch in the first place.

yes, but the Inspector Gadget video is objectively betetr in every way. Briefer, more professional, seemed more scripted, funnier jokes...which is why it is a meme.
The Elmo video is so bad that no one can get through it to meme about it later

I don't know if this is a hidden AVGN thread but if it is then fuck you.

Captain America(1990)

I loved that movie when I was a kid, fuck you buddeh I'll fake vomit and steal your truck irl 1v1 me irl you won't scrub.

This guy is far worse than Colbert or the current year man, but Sup Forums doesn't make fun of him because nobody watches him.

Was it rape?

I have seen him before...what even is his name?

Seth Meyers. He hates Trump more than any other late night host. A true, genuine, personal hatred. He almost cried on the show after Trump won.

Carson Daly

who /freeipad/ here?

sounds more like "Monkey see, Monkey do"

You can shut up now

Did James do it better?
youtube.com/watch?v=gkQpXTlD37Q

yes, he does by default. he is simply more talented

Honest question: how come hardly anyone knows about the Elmo video? It's legitimately the worst video that I've ever seen in my life. Mine Crap is shit too, but the Elmo video is so embarrassing because you get a look into his "comedic" mind and it's painful to witness

because, while Mine Crap is terrible it is watchable and it is, at some level, creative.
Elmo is simply unwatchable, and to make fun of something you must watch it first.
but no, Matei is not wearing a cardigan

I think it's because it was deleted, and hard to find for a while. Plus it wasn't memed. Nice quads

Because it's not as quotable and bizarre as the Mineycrafta video. The Elmo one is just a manchild making middle school tier jokes.

Brown Bricks has lore.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZPOHxG5Vuk

His greatest work is still the comic about the guy getting AIDS because he fucked the tailpipe of a bus full of niggers.

I'm surprised the YT community hasn't turned on this jerkoff. There are no videos condemning him yet. Maybe because they're protective of James?

>Maybe because they're protective of James?
I think that's it. Nobody wants to hurt James.

Nobody can watch it because it's nowhere to be found.

Why did he think it was so weird that Elmo had Tiger Woods posters in his room?

>I think that's it. Nobody wants to hurt James.
Well fuck James for letting it get to this point. He deserves alot of the blame