part 2

spanish for "shit"

how many scoops are invoolved?

>11 Sep 2017
>Part 2
>2 towers

i'm triggered

Stephen Colbert needs to be put down.

i heard from an insider that king was kicked out of production after insisting in 40 minutes of child orgy

caca?

the space turtle is a self insert character

I know, right? Look at Stephen King, the top selling author in American history BEGGING people to read his book. Must be hungry, what with his net worth of 400 million dollars and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPfPEJsswI

People don't read.

Take me, I strive for the best... three years later and Brothers Karamazov is boring as fuck.

pero caca

>goes against trump
>suddenly Sup Forums hates everything relating to him
my almonds are no longer deactivated

it's an awful book, has completely lost its zeitgeist.

>I'll use the word zeitgeist, it'll make my post seem deep.

It was a different time

HAAHAHA oh colbert you slay me, so witty!

>being this new

What's sad about it? Based Stephen King is putting eyes on pages and dimes in cash registers, again, as he has been doing since the late 70s.

>i don't understand what he meant, i'll just write some dumb shit in greentext

That's some garbage writing. I wonder why americans like this shit so much.

perro bueno jajajaja

t. smerdykov

>Sup Forums gets booty bothered by bants this tame
Bless your hearts.

Should I go see it guys? I usually avoid horror movies in the theater because people ruin my immersion. I'm tempted to make an exception here though.

Fucking plebs, it's one of the greatest books ever written. At least read up to the murder part. Maybe The boy wizard stretching his legs is more up your alley.

el perroANO

The thing about Stephen King is you have to kind of sift through the stupid shit in his books, especially the long ones. IT has a great core idea but could have used an editor to cut out a lot of the stupid weird shit and streamline the story.

whatever you say boss.

The political climate before the Russians became a bunch of filthy commies has never been more relevant than today. Radicalism has never been more relevant than today, try again.

>you have to filter King's shitposting to get his books

truly /ourguy/

His short stories are pretty fun. He actually writes pretty great short horror stories. Novels are where things LOL WACKY and make them impossible to finish for me. Like Insomnia, man I just couldnt finish it.

but he is right, you plebeian ameriniggers dostoyevski is important for what he influenced his works have been surpassed times and times by today tho...
you should still read his work, even if just to "see whats all about", but to deny that its mostly thematically old is retarded

read Bukgakov if you want a good and relatively modern, while still being "classic" russian author

You should head on over to /lit/ so they can shit on you.

Pretty much. IT is about 400 pages longer than it really needs to be.

/lit/ still gushes over post-modernists and old greeks, they're trash.

WOW

I'm sure there are audiobooks for it

you mean episode V

Fun fact: DACA was illegal according to federal law. Obama even stated it, and passed it through anyway. Obama had zero regard for law.

pol BTFO yet again

Classic nigger

Bane

Fun fact: The president is entitled to place justices on the supreme court.
Fun fact: Republicans have now decided this right now belongs to Republican presidents and not to Democrats.

ello spee

why does america have no culture? they have this and they have grrm. britain for example has poe and tolkien (to stay inside the genre)

im actually a big fan
its just the worst joke ive ever seen is all

not to mention he makes money off the movies anyways

Poe was American.

Shut up.

Yeah and he wrote about fucking corpses. Typical American filth.

this, an American hero if I've ever seen one

"My sweet little whorish Nora, I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also." - James Joyce

Fact: What you've blurted is absolute nonsense.

Stephen King is hit or miss. Some books are really good, esp his short stories. Some are total shit and will make you pissed off you wasted your time with them (Rose Madder. ugh).