Relax, will ya? For crying out, what's got into you? I'mma breaking your balls a little bit, that's all...

>Relax, will ya? For crying out, what's got into you? I'mma breaking your balls a little bit, that's all, I'm only kidding with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMpKCCQqtVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

subs are on... the house

>It's not supposed to be mean then
>Your joke was mean

>I said no more jokes, Ornella. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't take fat jokes any more.

>No more threesomes
>I said no more threesomes, Ornella. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes no more.

No comeback sounds better than what he originally said.
why is that? are people just writing shitty comebacks on purpose? I cant think of a good one

in some alternate reality Jonah is dating that reporter

yeah, and she's pegging him while making fun of his manboobs

in the reality where he came up with the perfect response. She was so impressed that they immediately starting dating thereafter

Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, ya know? There's alotta people around

ive never seen this footage and im convinced this isnt even real. i don't even know what he said back. did he actually say: "well youre a slut" ?

The American Dream.

Now go home and get your Subway

But it is impossible! he doesnt speak french so anything he said was on a delay because of his translator

This is so fucking perfect, jesus christ

They found a way.

>I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

He would have had to say something both clever and in French for it to really work. There's just no salvaging this.

Top cute

Nah nah nah, you insulted him a little bit, got a little out of hand yourself

holy kek

will play maddow in the inevitable biopic

Jonah only had to do this
youtube.com/watch?v=nMpKCCQqtVs

Should Jonah have stabbed her in the neck with a pen? Wait... different movie.

I love this fucking board

he called her a dumb roastie

No, no, you were a little outta line yourself, Ornella.

S H I N E B O X
U
B
W
A
Y

Whoa. Milla is truly /ourgirl/. However, could Jonah have pulled this off?

We're getting close... just need a little more time

Now back to back to Subway and get yer fuckin' footlong!

why are frenchies such horrible hosts? god damn

There comes a point in an interview where staying quiet and taking it is not the correct course of action.
What be insulted and stay there like a child and take it?

>You know what? I'm sorry. I'm really sorry you're an unfunny hack who can't actually take a simple joke. No banter at all... damn, you sheltered Hollywood actors are really not worth a shit without writers. I for one thought that we would be having a bit of fun, but I guess if we're not sucking your cocks 24/7 you're not comfortable at all, are you?

No, I didn't insult nobody. Give us a drink. Give us a drink.

This is gold

Alright, it's ok. C'mon, lets have a brie, on the house.

Why didn't he just leave?

>Do you wanna hear Atlantis, frog bitch?

And get some for these french hoodlums over there.

nah nah nah we're over here huggin and fantasizing about threesomes and then all of a sudden he's acting like a fuckin' jerk