Do you think Ornella regrets making fun of him now?

Do you think Ornella regrets making fun of him now?

almost certainly not

>that 70s kike coke dealer look

Do you think he will thank her after he becomes a full chad? cmon her bullying did this, he should be thankful she even bothered saying what he needed to hear.

He may be thin on the outside, but on the inside, he's still a fat beta, desperate for her approval.

I don't get the harping on Jonah Hill's former fatness.

The man was fat, some people made fun of it. He hit gym and changed his diet, and is in much better shape now. Yet instead of congratulating or laying off the hate, people just keep it up.

What the fuck is the point? So those fat people who heed advice and sort their weight out, they can expect to just keep getting shit on anyway? Don't people have better things to do than kicking up shit?

Imagine all the extra skin hanging off of his body after losing all that weight. So disgusting.

>the greatest love story ever told

Calm down, fatty. You just have to eat normal portions of food like the rest of us then you can join in on the fun.

Years of being fat restricts blood flow and makes him a dicklet, he'll never recover

That jawline is pretty good, actually. He's not a bad looking dude. If he would straighten his hair and get better fashion sense he'd get bitches easily.

Fatass here who lost weight and regains it over and over it's just that he wasn't ever really funny in the first place and now he doesn't know what to do and seems to be the butt of every joke in Hollywood and always the 3rd wheel.

Literally only got the job because x producers nephew

I like him he reminds me of me and is literally Sup Forumss guy except he's rich so they can't stand him now he's thin and they can't self insert

>straighten his hair
I don't know what's more hilarious about Sup Forums tards, that you're so delusional you take yourselves seriously, or that you're all closeted homosexuals

He's gonna be fat again soon. Remember when he got thin in like late 2011 then regained it back throughout 2012 and became fat again? Food is like a drug to people like this.

>He's not a bad looking dude. If he would straighten his hair and get better fashion sense he'd get bitches easily.
If you think Jonah fucking Hill, with his millions of dollars, isn't getting bitches easily, then you're insane.

He still has that shitty gold chain!

kek

he is still an ugly and a kike so no

from literally who? to oh yeah her it's 2017

>women care about fashion sense
LMAO AT YOU

>money gets bitches
Doubtful. Any money hungry hoes he has the chance to meet well undoubtedly have other dudes lined up, either better looking, or with more money. Either one is better than Jonah.

Now, if he were a real life person and lived in a normal town, went to normal places to meet normal women, yeah he'd have an edge. But when everyone at Hollywood parties has money, the playing field is even, and Jonah new to rely on his good looks and charm, and you can fill me in on how much of those he has.

I don't because all of 2010-2017 seems like one gigantic long blur and can't differentiate any singular event that happened in that time period

Yeah wow. He's fucking killing it. A literal 5.. I'm so jelly.

Stop worshipping $ anons.

She seems cute. Who is she and does she have any photos without her sunglasses

Everyone cares about fashion sense dumbass. Everyone.

yeah but the fact that everyone cares about it makes it almost irrelevant

Don't know. She's utterly meh though.

Ornella is like 10x hotter though, so anons can spare us the 'b-but Jonah is rich' bullshit.

isn't this his like fourth time going from fat fuck to thin.

holy fuck he turned into a mega jew

Yep. It's why it's literally been prevalent in every society ever.

Only arrogant dumbasses think they're above fashion.

looks like adele desu

The circle of fat. He'll be heavier again by early 2018.

>everyone wears clothes
shocking discovery for user

That only happens if you lose your weight way too fast.
And even then, hes a fucking millionaire, he will remove it with a surgery right away

You sound like one of those fat slobs in cargo shorts with some pig wife who thinks he's too masculine for fashion.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

great i'll let her know

you don't sound like a nice human bean

We all actually like Jonah right?

i don't he seems like a fag

It's a vicious cycle. They keep asking him to put on weight for his roles.

Wait a sec ....

>dat bulge
Thats not a she

Does Jonah have cigs in his pocket?

Did he smoke himself thin?

watch it, fleury!

She has a fidget spinner? JONAH IS GOING OUT WITH RETARDED GIRLS.

sheesh he looks utterly empty and dead inside in each pic

Too bad he can't get good roles when he's not fat.

>But when everyone at Hollywood parties has money, the playing field is even
Hollywood is a magnet for desperate young 8/10 sluts from all over the planet. There are way too many to go around. I'm sure he's doing fine, although you're right, when it's down to him or Clooney/Pitt he's going to lose every day.

>I'm sure he's doing fine,
is he? Every dude i know has a girl as pretty as this or better.

why does he always look so angry now?

>>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

You forgot that he did this before and then got fat again.

My sister is one of those "Stop fat shaming!" types and thinks society needs to adapt a more body positive attitude towards fatties and then goes and eats 3 or 4 plates of food and secretly knows that's why she's fat but still blames it PATRIARCHY >:(

are all fat people secretly attractive? the moment they lose the fat they're insta chads

Jesus this guy looks like a fucking Batman villain

>Chad

Nigga he looks like my dentist

And you let her get that way?

>"I don't much care for you to I'm being completely honest."
She would have probably offed herself that very evening

He'll be as fat as he's ever been in another 6 months.