youtube.com/watch?v=gP07_iaUwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYv7GijfofE
youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE
youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the same song from the other episode
the one with eyepatch morty I mean

I thought it was one of their most interesting episodes in a while

The music in the scene before is pretty good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjy8W4Ej8A

Definitely, it's actually kind of weird. I was fully expecting "le wacky planet adventure" going in.

Man fuck that song. I've been trying to identify the track that comes on after the assassination attempt/in the club and my search results are muddied with people talking about a song that everyone already knows. ffff

The one where Campaign Manager Morty is getting thrown in the cell? Yeah, it's driving me nuts too.

Reddit and memey is shit just so you know that's what I think of it

I think it's hit or miss, and every once in a while they knock it out of the park. This was the first episode of the season to do that.

Do people actually watch this? This just reddit in cartoon form, what the fuck?

fuck off back to your reddit safespace fags

Im talking about the chill in the beginning of this video

...seriously user? No.

This.

Whoops looks like I forgot link
youtu.be/BwQ7wK60jYM

Pretty good episode.

The one thing annoyed me is evil morty mentioned all their iqs are the same (Seemingly meaning they have super-intelligence) means all of the stupid shit should be automated. I don't really get the citadel society.

communism is bad mmkay?

The point is that it could be automated, but it isn't because they need to give most of the Ricks something to do.

yeah no shit
it's Blonde Redhead and fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk&index=5&list=RDmsFgtvg8QCI

>Ricks something to do.
like research and development insane tech? I still don't get it.

>Anyone continuing to explore the citadel is either stupid or one of the unfortunate millions held hostage by their terrible ideas.

The writers did not want to take the series in this direction did they?
I feel like the show is losing that episodic feel that it once had and it is worse off for it.

MERMAID PUSS! YEAAAAH!

w-wait...

>I still don't get it.
Because it's shoehorned bullshit. That's why.

Because they don't want Ricks getting out of control or doing anything useful. It's meant to appeal to anyone who has ever worked a shit job for a boss that you know is no more intelligent than you are.

i dont know for sure but i read there was a lot of creative differences behind the production of this season, with two different ways the writers wanted to take it

i assume they just settled on a middleground and now there'll be jabs at the other writers like this for the rest of the series

youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=gP07_iaUwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYv7GijfofE

I want to kill myself but I'm afraid that I won't hang myself properly and I will become a vegetable.

What do.

Any particular reason you want to die?

>they all have the same IQ
but we know that is wrong, because slow rick/tall morty exists. in the same episode. was tall morty a bad gag meant to laugh at the mentally disparaged? or was it there as a counterpoint to the point that "all ricks are equal," that no matter what they say, or how much they may think they are all of equal ability and skill, they quite plainly are not. simple rick also shows this as a less extreme version of it. remember doofus rick from the first council episode? there was also the junky rick who couldn't quite make the portal fluid. they want to think they are all equal, but reality does not work that way.

preemptively blame the fans for how shitty it is so the fans can't say anything
fucking harmon

here go
youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE

Lost my job due to anxiety, have a lot of debts, sold all my stuff in to pawn shop just to survive past couple of weeks.

Have to pay rent in 1 week, I have exactly 0 cash. Mother doesn't want to help cause she thinks it is my fault because I'm lazy or something.

Been separated from my wife and child for 4 months now, she hates me cause I ruined everything.

Just can't bother anymore.

my wife and wife's son*

Because the end goal in a capitalist society is not to achieve equal living standards for everyone.
It's a rat race for everyone to get theirs.
Sure everything could be automated, but then those factory worker Ricks would still be relegated to menial or low status jobs in order for the rich and powerful to maintain their position. It's simply human nature to want to rise above your peers. If you kill that drive, you also kill the ambition for success and everyone will stop trying, in order to skirt through life with the least amount of effort possible.

>ignoring the best bit of music from the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=ljSuROOUxg8

A bit bummed they used the music from The Warriors but there were no warriors references.

Junky rick could possibly have succeeded if he had more time. The police barged in and he took the shot he had even if it wasn't finished maybe