Why is she famous

Why is she famous

shes a jew and parrots leftwing insanity and calls it comedy

Her uncle is (((connected)))

plus she is blonde which gives her bonus shilling points since the average goy will think she is one of them

Connections. Wealth. Her stand up is fucking stale, but there hadn't been another big "vagina" comic since Silverman. Also most normies supporting her career will watch the highlights of a 21 minute set, laugh once or twice, and say she's good not knowing that all of her material sounds the same and has the same punchlines.

Just like in most careers that are male-focused, any woman even making an attempt at it will be playing on easy mode. Most men can make someone laugh, but if a woman can make me smirk then I'd say she has a shot for at least a talk show.

"This thing.
This it
It knows I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

>Hollywood is real

Nice try faggot

a good amount of jews are blonde you tard

Not really. Few and far between.

t. a jew

"Fart fart pussy poo"
-amy at central park 2015
big laughs

Says the fat turbo neckbeard virgin

>turbo neckbeard
what does this even mean? use your brain next time you attempt to bait/parrot off nonsense

hello roastie

Prob the same shill

Amy go to bed

You're just not funny Any. Sorry.

This is one of her slimmer moments. I shit you not.

what the fuck how is she just standing on the water like that

That would be by design too. She's out of shape on purpose.

Notice how Lena Dunham miraculously slimmed down after her Psyop show ended.

Triggered virgins are the best

I'd still fuck.

roastie projecting :^)

Feminism.

Didn't know Irma could throw a fridge that far into the ocean.

Mainstream needed a female comic and she was around. She also had been performing with, and opening for many well-respected comedians like Jim Norton, Dave Attell, and Colin Quinn.

She got a following. if you want someone else to be famous start going to their shows and such.

All three are lightyears more talented, even Norton

She didn't get famous because she drew crowds, she was fabricated by hollywood cuz muh women are funneh too!

She disgusts me

She steals material better than the other shitty female comics (notice I wrote material better, not better material). Her delivery is shit, but the bulk of the jokes she steals is so monumental in volume that a couple of them actually connect with the retards she spews them at.

I did not realize that judge Jewdy was a kike...

FAT

She was semi-cute when she first made her tv debut, but a lot of time has passed.

>american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>dude... my vagina stinks and I'm fat LMAO isn't that the funniest shit?? FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

No one's done comedy better.

google stand-up paddleboard friend. do you live in South Dakota or something?

Always thought Judge Judy was based. She doesn't put up with bullshit and puts sheboons in their place.

Probably same reason Dane Cook was incredibly popular for awhile a decade or so ago. A large number of people liek shitty comedy.

Because she's funny, get over it. If you disagree you're an alt-right white supremacist. Be gone, bigot.

Jewish witchcraft.

Shes brave, thats why

There are lot of idiots who find VAGINA, I'M SUCH A SLUT LOL -jokes appealing.