This Season of American Horror Story

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504676721355.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677481349.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

At what point are audiences going to get tired of the non-stop politicization of "entertainment"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=dh7JxDvDrCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=ffb_5X59_DA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Watching anything made before 2008

I loved the hat scene it reminded me of

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

IS THIS REAL LIFE

Wow this so brave, it takes huge balls to take shots at Trumph like this. Breaking new uncharted territory here.

also play the 2nd webm with this in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=dh7JxDvDrCY

hilarious

t. the spammer making Trump thread on Sup Forums every 15 minutes

>it leaked goy

But Trump supporters don't have dyed hair nor do they throw coffee on people.

this is all a joke right?

Say it with me...MADAM PRESIDENT

I knew you guys had to be overreacting to this. it's clearly making both sides look ridiculous.

and this is tame by leftist standards

You're not fooling anyone shillbot.

This is the same show that depicted the knock-out game being performed by white people against blacks. Not surprising.

Are you all so out of touch with reality that you think this is trying to show the leftist response as reasonable? It's making fun of them.

What the fuck is this shit? Are the fucking serious playing the eerie horror in these scenes?

>dat horror music sting as he puts the MAGA hat on

It's all bullshit. Including stoking the left/right divide. It's a big reason why the powers that be make this stupid shit.

>that fucking election scene
it gets better every time I watch it

POLITICIZATION OF MEDIA IS BAD!!!

... when it insults daddy trump ;_;

You've been subverted.

I'm officially on board for the season.

Would Elliot Rodgers have voted for Trump? I imagine they got that thing from him.

I wouldn't mind if it was creative criticism but this is just another tried BONALD GRUMPF IS ADOLF HITLER! Which gets old after hearing it for over a year.

>Sup Forums boys
>protest votes
>busy on etsy
>real leader
honestly this casts broad, extreme, strokes on so many points its hard to tell whats satire and what isn't. i really hate how 'trendy' this writing feels too, it's THE definition of kitsch.

>depicted the knock-out game being performed by white people against blacks
are you shitting me?

Where's the "horror" in this season? Are they going with Trump supporters being in some kind of cult?

Did you see last seaso of GoT. They're just shoehorning the propaganda in at this point. Making sense is irrelevant

>"entertainment"

do americans really hump their tvs?

>the lawyer is an asshole in the first clip
>that 2nd one where people start crying and acting like idiots
>adults acting like retards yelling at each other and scaring their kids
>man yells at and abuses his wife for not voting when Trump won by 10k votes
>the guy in 3 is a fucking asshole, appears to be a perfect cliche storm of asshole
>the guy in 4 doesn't... do anything?

Whose side is this on? What is this trying to convey?

This. I legitimately can't tell whats satire. Who are they making fun of? All of the people are such awful cliches

go away Sup Forums nobody cares

It's on nobody's side, the executive guys are probly on sides but it's fucking with them too. It's pretty much shitting on everyone so far and for that I am enjoying it.

Dead serious.

Pretty sure it was in the first episode of Roanoke. Which is also the same season where they mentioned the main characters were a mixed race couple at every single fucking opportunity like they deserved a medal for it or some shit.

>i-i-it's just satire guyz
>leftists don't really act like this
never mind that the show's creators and producers are rabid anti-trumpers

>Sup Forums is personified by an autistic looking white boi
JUST

Hadassah goyim

exactly, shut up Sup Forums

>Equip Rare Quality MAGA hat
>Ominous music starts playing

ITS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE?!

*Upvotes* Those pollers need to learn their lesson!

Holy shit that's from a TV show?
I thought it was just some copypasta.
Has it really gotten this bad?

Referring to the first webm.

enjoy your latte bitch

I wanted to be mad at this. How ridiculous. But im not. The levels the left is going to in order to craft a narrative that doesn't exist is actually funny in a pathetic sort of way.

Pretty fucking humorous considering they denied it happening at all in the first place.

>$0.13 have been deposited into your account

We did that night

That's Chaz Bono, fucktard.

You just called a tranny austistic-looking. Why are you so transphobic?

It's obvious it is going to be a parody of leftists being driven insane by their own paranoia

>Has it really gotten this bad?

>has it really gotten this bad?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the trailer that showed everyone freaking out during the election announcement; do you think it'll actually be a stealth parody or am I giving Murphy too much credit?

>I wouldn't mind if it was creative criticism but this is just another tried BONALD GRUMPF IS ADOLF HITLER! Which gets old after hearing it for over a year.
Big picture: this all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war, the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have demonized certain ideas- rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Today, any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes "bigotry" and "racist".The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Trump is America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He is woke us up to the truth that we DO NOT have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the Alt-Left, the Marxists, and the Democrats are fighting him with such vile intensity- he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was right all along:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered episode

Isn't that guy with the blue hair the same dude who died after shooting up a school? the fuck is going on?

White fragility is real.

literally never ever

people love to feel superior to others

>using "say Sup Forums" as a silencing tactic
Is that actually working for you guys?

Nothing will beat how triggered liberals got when trump won

i don't know if you realize it but this is not the Sup Forumsitics board. perhaps you need help navigating this forum due to inexperience? here's a handy link

>the last one
lol

>so we decided to spend billions on a culture war but we're only going to focus on politics and not the media/tv because the media has never been an integral part in shaping culture

t. shareblues worst employee of the month

>Why be quiet, when you could be quiet AND go make a sandwich?

>weak leftist faggots in MY Sup Forums?

>leftists spend millions of dollars writing/producing/shooting/promoting propaganda garbage pretending to be entertainment
>get triggered when people discuss it
If you don't want to discuss the show, how about you go back to plebbit?

Only because whiteness attacked by a pack of rabid iconoclasts. When did fragility become a bad thing anyways?

they probably read some salon or huffpost article about Sup Forums and came up with the wierdo character.

One of the two creators, Falchuck, is Jewish, so that's why.

I haven't watched AHS since the witch stuff. I feel tempted to look at this Jewish crap once again.

>blaming Jill Stein
AH AH AH AH AH! It's funny because Democrats actually did that!

who is the jewish led communist revolution of germany in this scenario?

>Did you see last seaso of GoT.
I've unfortunately seen the last 3 seasons.

>shut up or I will call you names

Pathetic.

>jewish led communist revolution
see
and read
the communist revolution has already taken place

from these clips the leftist cunts look irritating and horrible aswell. i dont know if its intentional parody or american liberals think this is okay

>says the left is a lot crazier
>le shill

>GO TO HELL HUFFINGTON POST

>FUCK YOU NATE SILVER

That's it. It's worked. Congratulations, I'm going to try and watch this fucking homo show.

> i dont know if its intentional parody or american liberals think this is okay

Have you been in a coma for the past two years?
>youtube.com/watch?v=ffb_5X59_DA

webm #4 top kek the music sounds like what youd play when you show a serial killer

You'd have to be genuinely retarded if you can't tell this is "satire" (more like parody).

I'll give you some leeway because of just how fucked up we've become that broad comedy doesn't seem so broad because of IRL.

See this And also pic related

Is this real?

You're retarded.

It doesn't trigger Sup Forums tho, its fucking hilarious. Literally /ourshow/

>liberals acting ridiculous triggers Sup Forums
I guess you're ok with the words you use losing all meaning.

>entire season based around shitlibs being triggered

Over the next year shit like this is going to be ramping up as liberals inject the same anti trump message into entertainment more & more.

Get used to people not being happy about it faggot

Its typical Ryan Murphy trying to hard. We'll get 1-2 good episodes and then an ocean of shit that climaxes 2 episodes too early.

sorry i'm not familiar with burger tv, It's a parody then? Production looks pretty good though

After season 3 I just assume American Horror Story is just a continuation of Glee

I don't see how it could possibly be ramped up more than 100%, I'm honestly waiting for someone to make a pro-trump show for the negative press that will max out ratings.

>sorry i'm not familiar with burger tv
You don't have to be.
>why would Sup Forums make a thread about a fake webm?
>can i look it up before asking?
>should i keep asking instead?

This is so bad it hurts, it's disgusting, so stereotypical and simply dumb.

At the end of the day, the multicultural couples, lesbians and the "frightened" transgender looking kid are the "good guys" while the Trump supporters are the "bad guys"

It can can be spun as parody or social commentary or whatever, it is what it is. Leftist propaganda created by anti-Trump leftists.

The base message is leftists good, Trump bad.

>mom really liked first two seasons

>couldn't even finish this episode because she was cringing so hard