Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

It's VOD Tuesday!

Time to download the meme movie of the year!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why wouldn't I just rewatch Drive and Heat?

Is it meme in a bad way or meme in a good way like Drive?

Because this is a different movie than those, sweetie.

Thanks OP, wasn't expecting this one so soon. Looking forward to the threads tomorrow.

Not really. And those two are much more stylish with better cinematography and atmosphere.

It's decent. It's just very """""millennial"""". I wouldn't say it's bad, worth watching at least once.

looks like kinos back on the menus bois!

There's a hundred thousand movies in my queue. You don't need to tell me they're different. You give me an OP and a reply, I give you a five minute window.

Any arguments you make in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything posts a minute either side of that and you're on your own.

Do you understand?

I'll watch this flick when I eat din dins tonight.

>Not really
Yes really. Drive isn't about the chases to near the extent Baby Driver is, you dumb fuck

BD rip soon?

my buddy and I saw this in the theatre yesterday, and we were the only ones in there. It was pretty comfy, but that really hit the point home of me notiicing audience numbers shrinking more and more in recent years. Why don't people go to the movies anymore?

I really appreciated seeing this in the theatre for the surround sound. It really added to the sound effects when Baby would take his ear buds in and out

pretty good overall, def worth a watch

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
let's not

Who would watch a movie that late in cinemas? No wonder it was empty.

drive with more autism, less boring and more shitty music

it isn't very good
its like he got all the stuff he liked from his other flicks and smashed it into one thing mixed with drive

/thread

do youg uys just spam the torrent name as a meme or is there an actual way to download it specifically off what some user is posting here? Generally confused as to why shit gets posted like that.

Just paste it into google nigga

most overrated film of the year? (if we don't count Get Out)

Its posted like that to simply spread the word. A link in the OP might get the thread killed. Doing this ensures it doesn't get janitor'd. Smart people know what to do with this info. The rest is about discussing the leak.

Why?

lol fine don't pirate it then, it's not like anyone actually cares what you do

>4GB rip

No thanks, I'll wait for the 1.5GB 720p.

>not YIFY
Trash.

>not unintelligible audio

>drive with more autism
Is that actually possible? Drive is the defining autism of our generation

Wright's second worst after Scott Pilgrim

Bate?

no bait friend if you have taste.

though I did forget about World's End for a second there although has more charm and soul than this flick

this is Wright's solo script work without Simon pegg and it shows quite a lot

Pathetic

So why isn't any of the torrents downloading? I'm guessing others have this problem as well

It released June 28th you fucking doorknob

Movie sucks

Pleb detected.

What else is new?

we all already knew that since we watched it in the theather.

It looks more reddit than reddit itself.
I don't think it worth downloading.

that would be split/IT

Definitely agree as someone sad it before its just an inferior copy of drive and heat

>watched it in the theather.
hahahah what really?

>split
>IT

IT maybe but it's just until the next flavour of the month flick comes along, and nobody mentions Split anymore since it released in january while Get Out released in february and people still dickride it to infinity

Yes.

You'd be surprised what kind of crap your friends can drag you too see

>having friends

you will download it anyway

this

2 weeks or so

>OP posts release name
>you go to your preferred site if you aren't already aware
>it should be right there if your site isn't garbage

inb4 'i use TPB'

I cant find it at any trackers?

alright so definitely bait

whatever helps you sleep at night pleb

well it is his first american made movie without Pegg's script help so it shows

This movie was just okay. Well made but nothing special.

I just wish I knew how to help you

Jewish evil detected

Retard detected

>He puts the ASIAN in home invasion
what did he mean by that?

I don't get the hate. Stylistically, it's nothing like Drive. It's an action movie. It takes the action of Drive and expands it for most of the movie.

>not waiting for the 40-50gb bluray
Enjoy your disgusting quality.

Baby Driver literally has more in common with La La Land than Drive and Heat, you fucking mongrel.

Waiting for the uncompressed file is good for images but that high bitrate hurts my eyes to be honest, I prefer around 15gb rips

I know how to help you, watch more actual films

but just for curiosity sake tell me your ranking of his films

>ranking films
>>>/reddit/

I was disappointed about the movie only having one crazy, lenghty car chase scene because I very much liked the cut of the one in the beginning
When he botchers the heist after he kills Jaime Foxx I kept thinking "ok, now he'll steal a car and do his number" but he just kept running and running
Nice movie anyway, just kind of forgettable aside from the technical parts like sound and cut editing

don't talk then if you have nothing to back up your opinion

but for a person who enjoyed reddit driver and calls other reddit you sure are a laugh

the irony is not lost on me

literally who

>reddit spacing
>reddit ranking
>reddit opinion
>I'mplying I have to "back up" my opinion on an anonymous imageboard
>implying I'm even the same guy you're responding to

who's that nigger. Christoper Lamber? Thomas Jane?

jon hamm

hairkino man

damn he looks different. In a good way. All those fags look alike

GenX going through midlife crisis detected!

>literally a cardboard "character" for 3/4 of the movie
Worst part of Baby Driver

Women are always the worst part of movies. Every movie character should just be gay. I would have no problem with that

shut the fuck up faggot. Niggers and fags are the worst.

Wow homophobic and a racist
Stay classy Sup Forums

choke on AIDS dick faggot

Pretty badly overwritten cliche filled generic mess that goes on for 30 minutes too long.

The only thing that was original about the film is the tinnitus gimmick and even that is handled completely wrong.
No one with actual tinnitus would wear earbud headphones 24/7, that would only make your tinnitus even worse in the long run. And the EEEEEEEE sound of tinnitus is not so fucking loud that you have to blast music not to hear it, a sound of a running engine or even just a busy street is more than enough to block it. Basically you just need any kind of white noise not to hear it, so people with tinnitus put a working fan in their room when they're sleeping or put on the TV on a scrambled channel on low volume.

And the entire third act is a complete shitshow.
Jon Hamm has a "finale" fight with Baby literally THREE times, absolutely absurd and ridiculous. The diner girl seeing people being murdered left and right and she's still with the guy who she met a week ago. Kevin Spacey doing an 180 on his entire character just because he sees the girl and suddenly giving his life for Baby and his girl, even though he was ready to kill him and his family seconds ago just to get some more money.. Constant cheesy lines left and right. Absolutely cliche ending scene.
And this is all just in the last 30 minutes, still baffled by the critical praise.

Literally the most Reddit movie of the year, perhaps even decade.

Cunt off faggot and get AIDS

the scrips is a mess most of the people agree on that

This whole thread is like anti-shill or something.

I watched a pirated stream.
It kept stopping every 30 mintutes and showing a splash screen.

I'm almost sure it cut parts of the movie out, because literally no characters like Mask'uSumthin had any character development.

This movie sucked and so did the music.
Down syndrome version of DRIVE

Hipster faggots can't enjoy a good film when they see one

I watch a metric fucktonne of films
I keep track of em in a google spreadsheet

I can't say I rank them, really, beyond separating them into
>movies I adore
>movies I really enjoy
>movies that I found competent but unimpressive
>movies that I didn't enjoy
>movies that I detested
and then
>movies that were terrible but entertaining
>movies that were terrible yet somehow amazing

all of his films fall under movies I enjoy, for sure .

>just turn off your brain bro, don't be a "hipster faggot" and just enjoy it
this is you user

It's an action movie. You let the memes get to you that this was Drive 2.0 and you're not intellect enough to realize it has nothing to do with Drive

from her 3 first scenes we know she is
>talkative
>charming
>poor
>assertive
>jealous of her sister
>she took care of her dying mother, and still hurt about that
>and also a total qt

B-a-b-y is more cardboard than her
>muh criminal with dead parents and a heart of gold

Why did baby drove like a retard?

If he didn't go around burning wheels and drifting in every corner, maybe police would have a harder time finding him

I never said it was Drive 2.0. It's bad as an action movie, it's bad as a movie in general.
Tell me why do we have three final showdowns with Jon Hamm at the end? Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy the pic related cheesy "I was in love once" scene? It's like Wright forgot about character development for his character throughout the whole film so he just instantly changed him in the last 5 seconds of his screentime. Did you enjoy the terrible performance from that Eiza Gonzalez girl? Did you enoy the cliche briefing scenes, especially the smug "oh I seem like I don't pay attention but I memorized every single word perferctly" scene? Did you enjoy the most cliche dumb love story where the girl is not phased by a single death? Did you enjoy the entirety of the third act?

because it's baby trying again and again to run from his problems
yes
yes
no, it isn't like that
yes, it wasn't a poor performance
yes, cliche is a big stretch
yes
yes

Edgar Wrights movies are full of cheesy stuff. Having three boss battles with Hamm was a characterization that shows how much of a badass he was, which was established earlier in the film. Don't act like you except an intellectually perfect film from this highly stylized director. I did not think anything was cliche. If you didn't like the main character it's your own subjective opinion. But don't come into these threads calling everyone reddit for liking it.

holy fuck that was awful, couldn't even sit through the ending

I never called anyone reddit, I called the movie a bad cliche filled overwritten mess that somehow got critical praise.
Being a highly stylized director doesn't excuse you to make such a convoluted mess. Three of the same finale fights doesn't show much of a badass he is, what if there were twelve finale fights, would he then be the biggest badass ever or?

[teleports behind you]

>talkative
>charming
>poor
All these are just derivative of her being a waitress who's a love interest to a semi-autist
The mother part and the entire laundry dialogue is constructed to make her click with Baby so of course she has to say relatable things
I'll give you that their first long dialogue scene in the diner is pretty well written

I agree about Kevin Spacey's death being awful
Thing is, the heist movie clichés work in the first half until the structure holds and are at least self-conscious. After the problems start when Jamie Foxx shoots up those guys they don't hold up as well

I don't like Drive and have never been to Reddit. Would I enjoy this?