Ya hangin' in there Sup Forums?

Ya hangin' in there Sup Forums?
I just cried a little bit

Barely. Year is nearly over and I'm still neet so that suck.

>Addicted to pot
>Can't fall asleep till 4am
>Diet is fucking awful

I do this to myself. It's so hard to quit smoking pot.

I am literally addicted to shitposting.

i dont really watch tv shows or movies anymore because when my thoughts arent 100% occupied they drift towards thoughts i dont want to be thinking.

i wish i was satisfied enough to be able to watch kino in my free time but thats not the case =/

>Only Watch GoT
>Barely watch any movies
>Only play Dark Souls
>Still shit post about movies and games

>election night is 2 months from being a year ago

Time is the worst thing ever created

And it will accelerate the older you get. Have fun.

>tfw remember my first crush in highschool and how she was into me before i was overcome with crippling depression
>looked at her facebook today
>she deleted me
Whats a movie for this feel?

Just a psychological dependence, bruh.

Yeah, you did do it to yourself.

>Still remember that night
>Still remember the giddy feeling
>Still remember it being unbelievable
>Still remember the overwhelming tidal wave of liberal ass hurt all across the media

Nope, gonna off myself soon. Wish me luck.

Woke up early for work this morning, very tired and just want to go to sleep. Waiting for everyone else in the house to go to bed first so I can jack off. Paranoid.

iktfb

It's all so fucking evil

Doin ok. Got medicated which has helped a lot in getting rid of those unwanted bad thoughts. Medication has made me fat though so idk.

You just have to stop

the walls are slowly caving in

>last time I had a haircut, my hairline moved a centimeter further back
>woke up a month ago with back pains

I'm fucking 25. Is this happening because I'm a low test beta?

>bruh
Shut the fuck up island nigger.

Literally every day since has been cathartic for me, personally. Yeah after my canidate lost I didn't think I'd be the one endlessly gloating on Sup Forums but here we are.

t. liberal

Made a tinder, got barely any matches, dispelled all hope that maybe I wasn't completely repulsive.

Yarp

I can't enjoy anything anymore. Tv and movies all look like shit. Leaving the house isn't any better.

Are you me. We need to be more productive. Also maybe no fap for a week or two

Medication just makes it worse. Stop, deal with your issues cold turkey.

>>woke up a month ago with back pains
Im going to assume you dont do manual labor. You probsbly just need to move a bit more.

A proper shave and haircut can make a world of difference.

Maybe watch something that isn't absolute garbage.

In my case it won't. And I had both.

But you did get matches.
You've gotta start framing things a little better.

I know. I have stopped several times but eventually fall back in. I have some deep rooted degenerate physiological issues.

I've been on and off with smoking pot for 5 years. For 2 and a half years of that 5 years I smoked pot every single day. And when I smoked pot I always played video games, which is a addictive destructive hobby for me that dates back to me being 5 years old and not wanting to go to school because I wanted to play video games. So anyways, after 2.5 years of none stop pot smoking and playing games, me smoking a bowl and sitting down on my computer to play video games was an extremely rewarding, relaxing, and comfortable thing, it became an addiction, and then another 2.5 years of on and off again smoking and gaming, it's hard to quit, and it comes back and bites me. It's a degenerate cycle to be in but I'm in it. Lol.

A diet perhaps.

I'm not fat.

>Lol
Hopefully you get cancer.

It's come to the point that, 2 hours a day, I use earplugs to stop sounds, sit under a small table with a heavy bedsheet on top to do like a small comfy tent and keep light out, put a strip of clothe over my nose to cover any smell and read old victorian books using a glowstick as my reading light.

It's the only way I can cope with the world for the rest of the day when I'm not sleeping.

You dont like the smell of books?

Unless you have leprosy or kind of distracting physical deformity there's no excuse why a bit tidying up can't make you presentable.

It more likely has to do with your attitude.

2 more year until got

Why are you still watching that faggot shit?

There are no real world issues it's all brain chemistry. Don't give bad advice like this with no medical background.

Stressors can affect brain chemistry. Idiot.
You're like Khan in Star Trek 2, you only see things in 2 dimensions.

My attitude was fine. I looked presentable. I'm simply broken is all.

you got 2 years to get some taste user

I started lifting again last month and eating properly, I feel great! Sadly I'm still friendless and unemployed

not doing too hot

it's fucking autumn

>it's fucking autumn

thank fuck for that. maybe now it'll start to cool down and I can put on a sweater to hide my skellington arms

but autumn is the best season of the year

>tfw some jerk at my old job got into my pc and leaked a vid of fat neckbeard me jerking off
>now I'm /fit/ and dress properly
>last month the vid surfaced again and I'm the laughing stock at my new job
>I want to die
>4 years of hard work reduced to shit because of a 30 second vid I forgot to delete

I dont know if im unhappy or happy I drift through the day experiencing both emotions so intensely they erase the memory of each other.

I also have to fly overseas soon and flying gives me wicked anxiety so I guess not good.

Also need more kino to watch.

it was spring like two weeks ago

send help i am unable to endure the passage of time

my best friend has been in a psych ward for 3 weeks now after he started cutting himself. It's the second time he's been in a ward in as many months. After the first time he was diagnosed with OCD and put on SSRIs but they just made him shut off to the world and stop talking to me about his problems
He's got uncontrollable obsessive negative thoughts to the extent where he's lost all self worth and thinks he needs to punish himself. He doesn't have knives anymore but he still scratches himself most nights because bleeding gives him relief

I've got no idea what can be done to help him, I just have to assume that he's safer in a hospital than he would be unsupervised at home and that he isn't able to kill himself while he's in there

I've got his sister's number and I ask her how he's doing every couple of days, but I haven't had a response from her in 5 days now. She's still in high school, she's probably busy with homework and shit and I'm not a priority but I keep thinking about how I don't even know that he's alive right now

Bi polar can only be really treated with medication particularly around depressive episodes. Yes changes in my lifestyle help a little but the o my relief I've gotten is through this medication.

can you visit him?

no idea if they allow visitors in the looney bin, but maybe it would help him to see you care and whatnot
or it could make it worse who can say with these maniacs

You should find that guy who leaked it and stab him to death

>be me
>wake up thinking it's 1998
>I'm good looking, sort of fit, have a gf, will study to become a cop, have great relationship with my parents
>everything is coming up user
>wake up completely and remember it's 2017 and I'm a fat lonely jobless loser with mental illness and no family left

I hate mornings like that.

>Ya hangin' in there Sup Forums?
No, I've lost all hope.

I feel like I should visit him but I'm not sure if I'm able to, it was one thing I wanted to ask his sister since she goes to see him most days

The first time he went in he told me not to visit because he'd feel guilty, I didn't get any parting message from him this time (didn't even know for half a week until I asked his sister how he was since he hadn't responded to me for a week) but I know that he's really caught up on not wanting to worry people and self guilt that makes him self harm to punish himself and shit so I really don't know if it's the right thing to do or not

It takes me 2.5 hours to get to the hospital by train so I'd basically have to spare a whole day for it, which is doable but I kind of want to know he wouldn't just turn me away at the door before I commit to it