ITT shows that everyone has already forgot about

ITT shows that everyone has already forgot about

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Teryl_Rothery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't, and can't wait to see my Belterfu again Though I'm only caring for this one and the Man in High Castle.

I didn't and bookfags hyped me to death for S3

>it's still at least half a year until next season

Miller becomes God Emperor of Protokind when?

seriously wtf kind of accent is that though?

D R U M M E R
R
U
M
M
E
R

Best female on the show. Too bad she's a dirty belter.

Anyone else here team Mars?

How do they get the marine armor so right and make the recon power armor so shit?

Budget restrictions.

I'd play on her drums with my stick
Native American accent?

No. She puts on a weird accent for the better slang. She sounds perfectly normal in interviews.

>Mars
>having a restricted military budget
laughing dusters.gif

the show has
and they wanted to show faces

>dat feel when you can hear actors dying as they have to pronounce Belter Creole

>show
>not having budget restrictions
reard pepe.jpg

you don't know how badly i want her to beat me up, call me worthless and spit on me

I wanted this guy to be on the team too.

Im not suggesting they build actual working mechsuits or something, just that the design looks kinda weird compared to the marine gear.
As for showing faces, fuck em, they could have found creative ways to do that, or only had eye slits visible so the actors have to... act to show emotion and shit.

it would be a decent show if they got rid of that woman who sounds like she had a tracheotomy and the whole jamaican me crazy accents people have

should have kept this guy and got rid of the fatt ass aussie bitch.

>that woman who sounds like she had a tracheotomy
She's a fucking quarian

>it would have been nice to see an ocean on Mars

Bobbie?

yeah the fat aussie bitch. Her acting annoys me and shes fat. Did I mention her fat fukin hips annoy me and break all immersion.

>>shesfatasfuck

Reminds me of "I would have liked to have seen Montana."

What the fuck happened to her? It can't be just higher gravity, also fuking kek'd when she started stuffing herself with cookies.

somethings up cause she was not that fukin fat and now shes a whale. a fat fukin whale.

Maybe she started powerlifting?

I havent. Been waiting for season 2 to drop on netflix, which it finally did this weekend. Fucking finally.

Yeah, he was a bro.

power lifting donuts maybe

>fat fukin hips annoy me and break all immersion
this x10

the martian suit is not very flattering desu

she would look differently

This. The suit is not really helping anyone.

just leave

Stargate SG1 is GOAT but The Expanse is smoother and more serious.

Plus The Expanse reminds me Dead Space, a game I really appreciate.

Babylon 5

Too old. The aesthetic is very important for a SF show. And The Expanse (with the regretted Dark Matter) is top on this.

Nah, she is.
Too bad she's a dirty belter too.

>season 1 martian armor is great
>season 2 martian armor is shit

How the fuck does anyone watch this shit? The screenplay, acting, and even cinematography is all produced like procedural SHIT daytime cop NCIS horse shit with all of the essential 10-second character pause stare downs and quippy awful, awful fucking dialogue.

I have a lot of people's taste I respect say this show is good but it looks like it should be on the fucking CW.

Mars did nothing wrong, Earthers and Belter scum get fucked

name one sci-fi show set in space currently running that's better than this. While its not perfect its a good fix

Fuck off, I can't wait for the third season and the general threads

>tfw no Belter gf

saw a couple of episodes it was meh

not me, was just watching bluray rip of season 2

lol the cinematography looks nothing like a procedural are you literally blind?

I couldn't make it past three episodes, so I can't really tell you if it got better or not. I thought someone was playing a prank on me.

The first 3 weren't shot like a procedural either, the whole thing has tons of elaborately choreographed long takes

>I thought someone was playing a prank on me

Imagine being as absurdly melodramatic as this.

For me personally, ive always liked the genre. Plus I play SC and the aesthetic draws me in.

You two anons not seen polynesians grow up before? I went to school with dozens of them and they all dreaded turning 20 because they knew that's when they turn from willowy hula girls into hambeasts.

No. I live in America. Not some backwater shit hole island or where ever the fuck you call home.

Fucking christ I think you might actually have a mental disability

>America
>not a shithole

Kek

mad men

Oh, right, because you never see a person from another country in America. We've never had any immigrants here, no sir. It's just us Huron up here, and maybe a few of those Nava-Joe fellas out on the left coast.

t. missouri poster

I haven't forgotten that all I'm eagerly looking forward to the next season.

Fuck those dirt worshipers, they aint American. Skinny ass red dirt cunts

Dafuq u talking bout nigga?
Can't wait for S3

Team Mars here too.

Best Sci-fi on any screen right now. I was dying for a hard sci-fi fix, than The Expanse came out and I was made whole.

drummer is mine you better back the fuck off

>Best Sci-fi on any screen right now
That's the Orville my friend

Is this a body suit?

yeah. sure little guy.

I loved SG-1 when I was younger and I've never heard of Expanse until this thread. Is it worth checking out, or is it unwatchable shit full of tranny propaganda like everything else on TV these days?

Dude no...

Too much filler. The last season was almost entirely filler. Pass.

In other news, does anyone remember Dr. Frasier?

wikifeet.com/Teryl_Rothery

I'm a big guy

I'm claiming fat Martianfu. Hnnng I would pound that thicc arse into a wheelchair and make it my wife

I'm constantly living in fear of hearing it's cancelled
there's no way SyFy can support this show with the viewing numbers it's getting, I mean it's averaging as many viewers as Continuum was before it got cancelled

This shitshow is a total fucking stupid leftist propaganda

You won't fucking colonise any stars while you are still monkeys shiting on the streets. All these ape-scum shown there piloting spaceships and operating orbital stations- is ridiculous
Mars colonised? Aha ha ha ha. How about you colonise at least the rest of Alaska? Or a Sahara? Or an Antarctica? There is oxygen

The only way to the stars is an absolutistic dictating system like in the Spaceship troopers.

Now get back to pleddit shits

how many times do we have to explain it. syfy does not produce the show, they just distribute it in north america, netflix distributes it everywhere else.

thank god, the show is shit and the books are currently being written with tv adaptation as their final objective. Nothing good can come out of this.

um, as soon as whitey stops being so racist toward us africans we are going to regain our pyramid tech and fly them right up and outta this janky ass planet.

t. retard who didn't read the books

earth is completely over populated, there's like 20 billion people living on it

One of SY-FYs best shows, Cheap as fuck, Only one season to go, They cancel it.

its the best show on television imo

>tfw finally get a hard sci fi with realistic physics and great CGI

never thought the day would come anons

No space monster GF.

mfw ashur

>tfw finally get a hard sci fi with realistic physics and great CGI
Tell me how much you loved the scene where they are using planets gravitational pull to slingshot them to their destination but suddenly thrust out of it or the scene where they vent the ship but don't get sucked out in the process

it's not really hard scifi, it's """hard""" sci fi, which is good enough for a tv series. true hard sci fi is really autistic shit.

i loved it almost as much as the Nauvoo melting steel beams after blast off

why no official Expanse merch anywhere?
how hard would it be for SyFy to make OPA or MCRN or Rocinante logo shirts

Why is she so far? Shouldn't she be super tall and skinny?

Why did this series abandon the whole effects of low gravity on the human body?

That's some wife material right there.

bobbie isn't a belter, belters are tall and skinny, martians are supposed to be stocky but more or less the same height as earthers. bobbie is a freak and is supposed to be like 6'5 and built like a tank.

>cancel dark matter
>renew killjoys

canadacore scifi is so unfair