Shut up, bitch

>Shut up, bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Listen, cunt. I don't have to be here. You French poodles need me to drive your ratings so start sucking or shut your hole.

>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHES IN*
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
*WIPES TEAR FROM EYE*
>WEW THAT WAS DOOZY YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN!

*audience gasps*
*studio falls silent*

>How did you know my supersecret fetish lady?

>אפקוהו למיטטרון ומחיוהו שיתין פולסי דנורא

This very well may be my favorite meme.

sup reddit

abysmal

>Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends. No, the reality is that you have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorsese and Tarantino, and me, I have made an advert for Spontex.

>"Well yeah I don't pay for whores"

>Why?
There, disarmed. You win.
continue the threads, however. This is quality shitposting.

>I have better places to be.
>*leaves*

It gets better with each passing day. We've now reached over a year and he still can't think of a good comeback

Fucking hell. She even got to take the high road and appear to be modest after she humiliated the shit out of him. Does she ever stop winning here?

whats that? I couldnt understand the translator the earpiece cut out

>We've now reached over a year and he still can't think of a good comeback

>Why?
There, disarmed. You win.
We should continue the threads, however.

who whoa ... gg no re bro, gg no re

Why would probably work because then she takes a lighthearted joke and just becomes fucking mean
>and you leave
>why?
>because you're a fat piece of shit and pure ugly

that's exactly what he did but in fewer words. this is not a winning comeback im sorry.

she actually did it, the shiksa

Exactly.
just look at her innocently and ask "Why"
you make her either double down and become a bitch or she drops it entirely and it becomes awkward for her.

Seriously, just ask "why" and you win in this scenario.

you can't fight this, she is just better.

>THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING I AM LITERALLY ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF AND I AM NOT KIDDING!!!! YOU BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! I AM LITERALLY AM GOING TO DIE I NEED AN AMBULANCE!!!

Precisely why he needed to take the high road instead.
>"Haha, you got me good. Maybe I can make that happen, let's talk after the show ;)"
there, it's done

Did Jonah every come out and say anything about this? Like was he genuinely upset or angry?

It's too simple, therefore flawed.

Might as well say
>I know you are but what am I?

>It's too simple, therefore flawed.
Yeah because stammering out 3 sentences like a fedora tipping twat is way better.

It works BECAUSE its simple. Like you, you simpleton.

>so i guess that makes me better than you

I'm just saying it's shit because I want to read more creative replies, but am too tired to come up with my own desu

he cancelled all his promotional interviews in europe and flew back to the usa

>You see that will always remain a fantasy for you, but I have had sex with both those men

He cancelled all interviews and ordered the TV producers to fire Ornella Fleury for antisemitism, she was forced to apologise as seen here and "had" to take a muslim lover to wash her accusations of chauvinism. This shit went far beyond some banter.

nnnnnnnnnngggggOOOOOY VEEEYYYY

>it's a Sup Forums can't come up with a good comeback thread part 43578623234

Then just say that then you tit. We're all friends here, you don't need to stand on ceremony with me.

>ha you can have my sloppy seconds

Check mate

This is actually really good.

Just gave me a whole new appreciation for Jonah posting

for fucks sake i thought we solved this. the solution was the cruise. you cant ruse the cruise. just apply what he said here and it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

damn

The last thing he said was "I'm glad I came on the show to get ridiculed by your local weather girl". He came off as butthurt and petty.

We need to keep track of all the good ones. This would've worked

Considering a lot of his jokes are at other people's expense it came off as really petty.

>implying Jonah is charismatic and dad like enough to pull this off

>make a career out of mocking yourself and how goofy and fat you are
>lol Jonah you're goofy and fat!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Taking the Amy Schumer defense?

what are you guys talking about what are you guys talking about?