It used to be good

It used to be good.

Season 1 was good

You mean before the women took power, fuckin hater?

This. so misogynistic.
Just like in the show, they don't give women a chance.

Early seasons when they showed characters actually traveling out in the world were the best.

It went to shit after the black water

It was never good, you have Facebook blinders on too tight.

It's still the best TV show on air at the moment.

now nobody cares for the travels, just finish the show ASAP

This

just because Twin peaks ended

There were great scenes, but the rest was such a let down and character developpment has always been weak...because they focused more on visuals.

I know. It's odd they'd be in a rush to finish such a hugely popular show. I suppose it's because all the actors/actresses are getting older and want to move on?

It used to be good because there were books to go off, now all they seem to do is pander to the mainstream who don't have a fucking clue about anything. Plot armour so thick that you don't fear for any main characters so you no longer root for them.

after season 4 i noticed a drop in quality.

I still enjoyed season 4

but you can tell writing complex and still clever stories is not D & Ds strong point. Since going off script the show has become more and more black and white and is being basically being watered down to a fight between good and evil. After seasons 1-4 with all the rival houses, all the characters, all the build up, all the different points of view. its a little disappointing desu

Nah i think it's more like a question of cost in the long run, and they know they can't go much further since they don't follow the books anymore.

yeah, but then they ran out of books and had to do fan fiction.

They fucked it up.
You need to have every single thread leading into the Winter Cometh.

aagghh...

GODS, IT USED TO BE GOOD

>AHHHHHHH HELP ME DAVOS!!

Not really, it just was less bad.

Season 1 was excellent

Season 2-3 were good

Season 4 took a nosedive

Didn't watch any more but it appears to have hit rock bottom

I thought arya was supposed to be cute back then. Jesus

it still is

only season 5 was objectively bad

Yeah with that particularity that the bottom seems to be further down each time.

It was always going to become that though. When you introduce Ice Demons and Zombies and Dragons all the politics goes out the window. Dany basically already was a superhero. Jon and Arya were inevitably going to become that as well. If you want to turn it into an action show, that is fine. The problem people have is that attention to detail has been lost in the process.

>it still is
The last 3 seasons were shit.

I don't know about good, but it used to be make more sense than it does now

Well in the books she does have a horse face.

Come on, stop complaining. GOT, even is there is a lack of character development and all seems to ne rushed, it still a good show to watch. I mean you still guys watch to critic it right, cant be horse shit

I don't watch it

I visit /got/ to talk about the books

OK u fine