The kino that will save 2017

The kino that will save 2017.
Gary Oldman will finally win the Oscar. Screencap this

>Gary Oldman will finally win the Oscar.
not til he's dead

>film portrays Churchill as a hero
>with everything we know today about WWII

do tell

KINO KINO KINO KINO

>wanted easily avoidable war at any price
>lost the entire empire when his goal was to keep it
>was a bitter racist fuck
>loved eugenics
>didn't consider indians people

This guy may be celebrated by everyone but he shouldn't be.

churchill was the bad guy of ww2 believe it or not.

Was literally a blithering antifa idiot who teamed up with communists to start the worst world war ever. Said he wanted every man woman and child in britian to resist the nazis who literally didnt want war with england.

>lmao Hitler invading Poland didn't start the war, Churchill did!
>lmao it's bad to team up with an enemy of my enemy, to win a war and then stop being allies! Only Churchill did that, it's not like literally every government in existence hasn't done that in one war or another!
>poor Nazis, they dindu nuffin!

That's a terrible poster

>posting from an Apple mobile device
>being a shitlib
It all makes sense in a beautiful way.

Hellooooo reddít!

>playing up/glorifying politicians
Movie is instant garbage, not kino.

They played the trailer for this before Dunkirk. I got to hear 'we shall fight them on the beaches' twice in one day.

>>wanted easily avoidable war at any price
This one is wrong, the rest was pretty common in 1940s.

>>Sup Forums

Why does every ww2 film thread on this board end up like this?

Don't Sup Forumstards ever get tired of being BTFO each and every time with their trash neo nazi revisionist history?

You seem.... threatened.

>white male winning an oscar ever again

Sup Forums is Sup Forumsfags favorite board. They came from reddit and stayed here to discuss movies

*blocks your path*

The Academy put in mandates that don't allow white people to win anymore to prove they aren't racist so he's probably fucked

i want Sup Forums to leave

Churchill's the original Nazi fighter though. That means everyone's forgotten him shooting starving strikers, or wanting Gandhi to be crushed by an Elephant.

I wonder if they even touch the subject of anglo-succs and frogs letting Hitler take over Czechoslovakia.

Appeasement has to come up. The main reason Churchill got the PM job was because nearly everyone else higher than him in the party had supported it.

no way in hell he'll get a fourth