Teaser Trailer for Zack Snyder's Short Film

Teaser Trailer for Zack Snyder's Short Film

youtube.com/watch?v=ENYQRiEv-HE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gCMWuCdsGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has more artistic integrity than all 30 MCU movies combined, based Zack Snyder!

>teaser trailer for a short film

APOLOGIZE

everything apart from the shot on the thumbnail looks good

>chinese daughter dies
>puts female lead in a china dress
BRAVO

wtf is a vero?

TEASERKINO!

DC chad vs Marvel virgin

the only good thing zack snyder every directed coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=2gCMWuCdsGQ

How is Snyder so based lads?

Short for Veronica/Veronique/etc. Jeez, you haven't talked to many girls in your life, have you?

>This has more artistic integrity than all 30 MCU movies combined, based Zack Snyder!
>TEASERKINO!
>DC chad vs Marvel virgin
>How is Snyder so based lads?

He's white, fit and has religious and family values.

>Films it on a phone
>Has more cinematic quality that mediocre disney shit

Based Zaddy

>Killer Croc is all makeup
>Iron Man in MCU is CGI and Downey Jr. shows op only for shots without helmet

HAHAHAHAHHA

Sad!

>blown out so hard, he's back to making short films

Oh, how the midgety have fallen.

If dubs Zack Snyder will make another horror film

Go easy on him

>Jim Carrey murders his girlfriend
>Zack Synder murders his daughter
They should make a movie together.

>Justice League turns out bad
>people blame Zack
>Justice League turns out good
>people praise Whedon

life is not fair

Fuck you DCuck.

I'm already hype.

By having a spirit that is ten feet tall.

Absolutely mind-blowing, I mean look at those visuals! And that narrative intensity, omg!

Is it about his daughter killing herself because she hated him for his "work"

LEBANESE KINO

>Robin Williams murdered himself
>Bob Geldoff offed Peaches Geldoff
>Travolta killed his own son

the list goes on

actyually it was because she couldnt take the mouse controllng everything and destorying her father she didnt want to watch him get decimated like that so necked herself

>so necked herself
im not your daughter zack

go watch rick and morty you fucking reddit scumbag piece of shit scum, zack snyder is a legend, show some respeck he lost his daughter for ffs, all of you are fagets for making noise about this, leave him bne

> he lost his daughter for ffs
maybe she's hanging outside

Sorry but Marvel insta-won thiis game with one girl.

Is Zack Snyder a hack ? I haven't seen him make anything that isn't action oriented when it comes to films(that cartoon movie doesn't count)

That's a man baby

Maybe the can get Patton Oswalt to be in it.

>murder wife
>marry (slightly) thinner version of wife less than a year later

Huh, i wish.

He is the untamed artist. A man who lives by good ideals of bravery and integrity.

>30 films 0 Oscar
Cry more shill

based pajeet

He'd be pretty based if he focused on making more original work as opposed to ruining already established material

>gratuitous slow motion
>dramatic rain/snow
>everything is grey
Definitely a Snyder flick

Why doesn't he make full-length kino? Is it because studios hate him for BvS so the only funding he can get is from some literally who social website?

>What can you do with your talented friends & family, no money and a weekend?
A gangbang, Zack.

Snyder has no Oscars as well faggot.

>Zack Snyder
5'7
DROPPED

>DC Comics BR Club
UMA

AWW YISS KINOMAN SHORT

LESSSSSSS GOOOO

>20 seconds of mediocre looking trailer shots
At least he's staying true to the only thing he's good at

>If dubs Zack Snyder will make another horror film
Nothing will ever be as horrifying as BvS.

they're so fucking pretty

>MCUck calling anything "mediocre looking"

How is this guy still alive after BVS's reviews?

>UNIRONICALLY WEARING THAT FUCKING SHIRT
remind me why the fuck is there a cult for this dipshit chad again?

>Why doesn't he make full-length kino?
No one trusts him with their money.
>Is it because studios hate him for BvS
And his wife.

You jelly of his style virgin?

Not an argument. Putting shitty instagram filters and using wide angle lenses and shallow focus close ups and using tv horror lighting is only impressive to fucking idiots. I take it back. Mediocre was being nice. This shit looks like a bad student film.

It's ok we don't expect nu-males to understand honor.

BvS was Snyder's attempt to heal America. The story is about two extremes converging, the idealistic liberalism with the bitter and down-beat right-wing still reeling from 9/11. They are made enemies through media and political manipulation by the elite (Lex) and eventually they find common ground and team up to take down the elite motherfuckers that turned them into his puppets.

It's begging the American people to fucking talk to each other and find common ground and realize they have common traits and common enemies. Probably why critics hated it. Don't like when a film ousts you as the fearmongerer tools you are.

Snyder shot this in a day with a fucking iPhone and no budget.
Marvel spent years making this with IMAX cameras and $175 million. What's their excuse?

>nuspeak labeling
>defending "honorable" tourist shop t shirts

>Snyder shot this in a day with a fucking iPhone and no budget.
A: I would have jokingly said that's what it looks like.
B: Source?
C: Even if he did shoot it on an iphone, it was still mounted on a dolly pushed by a production crew and he used different lenses for each shot. At that point it would have only been "shot on an iphone" so they could say it was.
D: Saying something has "no budget," when it was shot with the Justice League production crew, is fucking retarded.

Maybe he wouldn't have gotten shitcanned had he not been stealing WB resources to make shitty phone movies to shill for some app he owns a stake in,

Jesus Christ imagine being this buttblasted over a short film.

He's not stealing anyone's resources or time except the attention of MCUck army it seems. But of course he can't be rid of that one no matter what he does.

a grill with a gun. omg

>Marvel spent years making this with IMAX cameras and $175 million.
what's your point? Snyder spent years making BvS and Mos and not only did they look like shit, they were retarded garbage and a terrible execution of stupid scripts.

Fucking nailed it.

To even make the point that MCU's digital TV-style garbage can hold a candle to Snyder's proper cinema filmography is not inherently dishonest but also telling of which camp you're posting from. I guess posting that webm for the 20th time the past week will somehow give you the illusion of the upper hand when all you achieve is bust yourself even harder for you who are and what your agenda is.

I mean, If I was stuck daily with shilling the MCU I too would probably turn into the bitter dishonest fucktard you are but even then I suggest a hint of honesty if you expect a good discussion. And it starts with saying MCU is garbage. Its stories are garbage. Its audiovisual presentation is TV-tier (Game of Thrones looks and sounds more cinematic these days) and it has no touch of authorship whatsoever.

If you want to have a good discussion, start with the truth.

>Jesus Christ imagine being this buttblasted over a short film.
Imagine being this buttblasted about a shitpost.
>He's not stealing anyone's resources or time
It was shot during production of JL, using JL resources. You're the one that said it was no budget. If that's true the implication is that he was using WB's production assets to shoot a fucking commercial that forces users to download some cancerous app he's shilling.
>except the attention of MCUck army it seems
I love how all you fucking Snyderfags always fall back on muh company wars shit. Bringing up Disney schlock isn't an argument. And sorry to break it to you but you don't need to give a shit about the MCU to be able to appreciate how much Snyder goofed up the DCEU.
>But of course he can't be rid of that one no matter what he does.
BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING HACK.

And it's even more insulting considering the fact that the MCU is so creatively dead that it's "fanboys" seem more obsessed with Snyder's films than their own shitbags. The truth is that Marvel is no style no substance and it hurts when compared to film of substance conveyed through style.

If these people spent a quarter of the time actually criticizing Disney as they do Snyder, maybe we wouldn't have had a decade of Iron Man rehashes all looking worse than the one prior. We've reached a point where Iron Man from 2007 (pre-Disney acquisition) is the best of the bunch and that's entirely due to the jews being unable to intervene with focus tests and unreasonable deadlines and executive demands of pandering.

I simply can't comprehend why someone who has enough interest in film to browse the Sup Forums film board would support a company that is supporting the death of the author. At Disney, only the assembly-line is real. Artists are reduced to grunt workers to do the bidding of Kevin Feige. This is why there's so little variety between Marvel movies. They don't even bother change the colors these days.

How long are you going to cry you mentally ill MCUck? You're just fueling the fire and if the past year of Sup Forums says something is you bitterly losing every time. Keep crying like the bitch you are. Kevin Feige has prepared another kiddy-focus-tested adventure for your mentally ill ass.

>To even make the point that MCU's digital TV-style garbage can hold a candle to Snyder's proper cinema filmography
Filmography isn't the correct word.
>but also telling of which camp you're posting from.
I'M POSTING FROM THE BVS IS A TERRIBLE MOVIE "CAMP." FUCK YOUR COMPANY WARS FALSE DILEMMA YOU FUCKING BABY.
>I guess posting that webm for the 20th time the past week will somehow give you the illusion of the upper hand
There are no "upper hands" here. But you're not making an argument.
>I mean, If I was stuck daily with shilling the MCU
So you're implying that you're actively shilling the DCEU? What are you projecting here lol?
>I too would probably turn into the bitter dishonest fucktard
It's funny because this entire essay is only ad hominem. You're only talking about me, as a way to defend Snyder? And you even talk about intellectual honesty? kek.
>And it starts with saying MCU is garbage. Its stories are garbage.
MARTHA.
>Its audiovisual presentation is TV-tier
They have a pretty specific aesthetic. And again, making things brown and grungy looking is only impressive to idiots. The fact that your only defense of Snyder is that Disney is too clean says everything that needs to be said.
>and it has no touch of authorship whatsoever.
LOOOOOOOL it's funny because DC gambled on "authorship" and it blew up in their fucking face. They tried to recreate what they did with Nolan but they gave the keys to a retarded manlet tryhard and his retarded wife.
>If you want to have a good discussion, start with the truth.
It's funny because there's not a single intellectually honest sentence in your entire blog post.
tldr. Keep reeeing about everything other that the topic lol.

Literally everything I accused you of and what do you do? Go ahead and prove my every accusation with that sad ass post. Tell me, what do you even do with your life? How much time have you spent doing this shit? I hope for your sake you're getting paid to act a hateful dishonest fuck on the Internet. Because holy shit do I pity you otherwise.

>How long are you going to cry you mentally ill MCUck?
Are you projecting? Are you upset? I'm talking about how Snyder is a bad filmmaker and the movies he makes are shitty. Why would you think emotion has to be involved in a discussion about schlock unless it's making you emotional?

And again, accusing someone that criticizes a bad movie or the filmmaker responsible for the bad movie of being a fan of other movies isn't an argument. It just highlights how impotent you are.
>You're just fueling the fire
THE FIRE RISES
>says something is you bitterly losing every time
It's funny because you think there are winners.
It's funny because you're acting like a loser.

This the same guy as always? Where's your gif of batman accidentally killing a bunch of security contractors with his machine gun? What happened to literally jesus? You used to have talking points but they've all been abandoned for FUCK YOU MCU SUCKS REEEEEEE

>The MCU is gay and some random shitposter is insane, and that's why Zack Snyder is a good filmmaker.
See how that doesn't make sense? Do you understand how this isn't an argument?

Are Michael Bay,Snyder and Lucas Kino Masters?

Snyder wishes he was on bays and lucas' level of VA

Apologize. He did nothing wrong and he is better than JJ Abrams. #Baykino
#BasedBay

>VA
Wut

> Literally everything I accused you of and what do you do? Go ahead and prove my every accusation with that sad ass post.
Eh it's called confirmation bias. You're endlessly talking about the MCU, and I specifically said I don't care about the MCU, and I "proved your every accusation?" lol wot?

And also, do you not understand how "accusing strangers of shit" isn't an argument? It's crazy how buttblasted you are. I feel bad kind of.
>Tell me, what do you even do with your life?
Tell me how my occupation makes BvS a good movie.
> How much time have you spent doing this shit?
Asked the faggot doing the exact same shit.
>I hope for your sake you're getting paid to act a hateful
I'm not acting hateful. You are brah. You're personally attacking me because I like shitposting about a bad movie that you like. And everything you do is "dishonest."
>Because holy shit do I pity you otherwise.
I don't think about you at all. And tbphwyf it's pretty annoying how eternally triggered you are about some bad capeshit movies. Whats your angle? Why are you always shilling for fucking Snyder? And why are you so insanely butthurt whenever people make fun of his shitty movies?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Zack, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I won the Saturn Award for Best Director, and ShoWest Director of the Year. What films do you watch, other than “bland cinematography with generic quips”? I also get Fresh audience scores, and have a banging hot wife/producer (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my queen

Hi Zack,do you remember me?

>daughter died
>better go to the apple thing

>daughter died 6 months ago
>better keep mourning forever like a cuck

Is he just supposed to be a shut-in recluse for the rest of his life? It's tragic but being a bitch about it never got anyone anywhere. The true übermensch Snyder knows that living to the fullest is the greatest honor he can give his family.

I was just gonna post how funny it would be if the dude that always shills for Snyder and gets triggered when people make fun of him actually is Snyder.

Hey definitely real Zack post a timestamp pic and no one will ever say a negative thing about BvS on Sup Forums again.

It would be even funnier if the guy with such a massive hate-boner for Snyder was provably a numale -

Oh. Right.

what in the living fuck is happening here

said TIMESTAMPED ya dip

Way to own it, you balding hobbit. Remember to look into the mirror next time. You look a little less autistic that way.

Why do nu-male atheists hate Snyder so much?

And honestly fuck all you triggered kids. I don't hate Snyder at all. I love how crazily bad BvS is.

And again. You calling me mean names and stalking me isn't really much of an argument.

>isn't really much of an argument

That's OK. You've never had much of one either. It revolves around intentionally misinterpreting everything you see. At least I hope it's intentional. Otherwise, you're as devoid of soul as your art. Projecting your own inadequacies onto a famous director was never going to take you far to begin with.

Why don't you embrace the teachings of Snyder so you can be rid of your nu-male taint and embrace masculinity once and for all? You do realize low testosterone levels is linked to mental illness and general misery right? We're giving you a way out. Take it. Don't choose the nu-male way. Cut that beard and hair. Start lifting. Rewatch BvS once every week. You will build character. And in time, maybe even you will join him in the sun.

This is a surprisingly legit advice

>Way to own it, you balding hobbit.
I'm like 6 feet though.
Why do the type of people that say shit like nu-male unironically get so triggered when people make fun of Batman v Superman?
>That's OK. You've never had much of one either.
Sure I did. We spent all last summer tackling the movie point by point. I've written extensively on exactly why and how the movie fails. Thinking of making like an hour long point by point anal cyst about the movie tbphwyf.
>It revolves around intentionally misinterpreting everything you see.
No it doesn't. I specifically OPed threads for months listing out all the common and less common criticisms to see if we could get to the bottom of like every detail. Most of the working interpretation of the symbolism I use is the generally accepted meme interpretation that developed here.
> At least I hope it's intentional. Otherwise, you're as devoid of soul as your art.
My art being shitty will never make BvS a good movie though.
>Projecting your own inadequacies onto a famous director
I'm not though. I don't really even care about him personally outside of the context of the films he makes.
>was never going to take you far to begin with.
It's actually taken me kind of far as fuck. Sadfleck was the first painting of 120.

>all those paintings and he still can't improve his rendering
>memes are the only subject he can think of
Sad!