Tell him I've been thinking about his cock

say newage is indoctrinating bullshit

Trips make it true

youtube.com/watch?v=GbLsOF4avIs

What has happened to him?

>We don't exist.
>We are just clusters of tetrahedrons moving around":

>What would you do in her situation?

Spend all day in the mirror masturbating.

He has all the signs of severe schizophrenia.
Also, he has a dirty dick.

We should send him to that french weather girl.

So it hasn't occurred to anyone that maybe he is just fucking around with her because he doesn't give a fuck about some fashion show his agent forced him to attend to?

>he hasn't into holographic universe yet

Talk to him like a regular person
>"hey jim hows it goin?"
>"watcha been up to lately?"
>"cool, nice talkin withya jim"

he did too much acid and now struggles with basic social interaction and expressing basic ideas like dramaturgy

>Not saying Allllllrighty then

she blew it

Not be a braindead piece of shit worthless whore and actually listen instead of making idiotic faces. She's so unbearably retarded I'm amazed she knows how to speak at all, she has a negative IQ

Not talk to Jim Carrey in the first place?

Jim on Joe Rogan's podcast when? They can talk about DMT and how vaccines cause autism and how tower 7 fell at freefall speed and .... I dunno how the age of consent is nonsense, or some shit.

>beeing this butthurt about an interview

The idea of the interviewer replying to his shit with Alrighty then made me laugh out loud. Have a good one senpai

>We don't exist bro, nothing matters *smokes weed*
I'd have ignored him as well, he's the one with the low IQ.

>jim carrey blathering like a ridiculous wacko saying ridiculous wacko shit because he's having a breakdown and also wants attention
>that WHORE should've payed attention!!!

He would have fucking snapped and hit her, I guarantee it.

fucking triggered

Willem Dafoe is looking good these days.

Well, it's her job.

Yes, you do seem to be triggered, my child. Calm yourself.

Don't worry, women don't have that kind of comedic timing.

>no you!
>my child
your good... butI'm better

Thank you.

Not make stupid basic bitch faces and start asking him about his upcoming role in the Terrence Mckenna film.

>"You know, Jim, no amount of nihilism is going to protect you from life's pain."

also didn't he cause his girlfriend to kill herself?

That was confirmed as a hoax

Turn around and start talking with her butt cheeks

She forced him into an interview he didn't want to be apart of

Still gonna ask him.

holy shit. this

(You) hi five!

t. woman

>raostie takes 15 minutes to come up with this low energy retort
lmao

psychedelics

Drugs. Look at him.

looks more like an alkoholic

Nah. Psychedelics and stims are my guess.

Here fags, real Jim, watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI

All that weird shit he's doing in Hollywood events is just for fun

Sorry i didn't mean to sage you, it was a leftover and i forgot to change it back

Strip naked and proclaim that human existence is futile before partaking in the alternative lifestyle known as "LARPing"

why is he hair so greasy, wtf

Actors don't get to make that fucking choice. If you're on the red carpet you're fair game. Don't like it? Too bad!

She asks him if he's prowling around for a model girlfriend when his girlfriend committed suicide and he's being sued over it.

Don't like what the actor is saying to you? Too bad, nobody cares about the interviewer's opinion.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The thing that upsets me is that he lost his sense of humour. I mean you can be philosophical and deep without sounding like a tryhard, at least be witty and positive about it.

it's a new shitty trend

im bit of a NEET so im late to the trends, but is putting shitloads of hair gel cool again?

it looked filthy in the 90s and it looks filthy now, who the fuck thought its a good idea

>existential

I don't know, shitty people who watch E! channel.

Maybe she shouldn't have opened with (after she is desperately trying to get his attention like a paparazzi fangirl and he awkwardly tries to twirl around avoiding her) "I've covered a lot of Fashion Weeks but never seen you here" and "Is it true you're just wandering the streets looking for a date to get in?" Pretty stuck up and rude things to say, implying he isn't welcome there. So of course he shit on the fashion show as being shallow but when she was too dense to even get that so he went into "I'm just crazy la la" philosophy to hopefully scare her away. This video is a good representation of Stacy roastie autism at it's finest. He wasn't in the wrong she was. You get the feeling she doesn't like him and she also doesn't understand what his humor is about.

>lose girlfriend to suicide a few months ago
>interviewer literally start with "u out here trollin for girlfriends? :DD"

No wonder he fucking broke

Can you niggers just like the fucking interview?

When he took her by the shoulders you know he was not far from going full OJ

His girlfriend is dead because of him, fuck him.

Isn't Carrey supposed to be on the Norm podcast that releases today?

Did you know her or do you just spend too much time thinking about celebrity gossip?

They used drugs recreationally together and him witholding drugs would not have constructively prevented her from acquiring them herself.

Also, as someone who has dealt with this in his family, you can know someone has suicidal thoughts and not be able to prevent it, its too much of a time range and the only alternative is to have them incarcirated which no sane, humane individual would do to another person in this country.

Not mention his dead fucking girlfriend.

>she leaves everything to be with him
>he gives her stds
>dumps her after hooking her on hard drugs
>she kyses
what a great guy

Why do you care?

That's actually a good point, but she's not dead because of him.

>not using drugs recreationally with your gf no matter the cost
My first gf and I would binge for days. Relationship ended terribly but fuck man, drugs with a girl you love is one of the best experiences you can have.

I'd go straight over to my house for a 24 hour session of non-stop fucking.

I don't, I'm pointing it out since we're in a Jim Carrey thread you fucking faggot, I don't have to care to talk about something.

Don't worry, sage doesn't work on the name field.

He caused her to get infected with herpes. If that's enough to justify suicide, then yes, but most people just cope with it. So the fault isn't his.

Nobody is talking about her opinion on the matter.

Someone said she shouldn't have paid attention to him, which would have been a consequence of her opinion.

You have to care to even know about it.

No I don't, I just heard about it the other day, why would you claim something so stupid.

Where do you accidentally hear about celebrity gossip?

on Sup Forums

>da herpes scourge
When will this meme end? About 15-20% of people aged 18 and over have genital herpes (type 2). Most of them don't know about it, especially the women, because the symptoms are in the vast majority of cases very minor or even undetectable. It's the same with herpes type 1 where about 80% of people have it. But that's not in the unbiblical nether regions so nobody cares that they have it and it's a non-issue.

t. nurse

post tits or gtfo

Delusional

who would win?

>You're not even in the room with me, there is no Brad, there is no Leo

Holy shit, the answer we were looking for.

not be a cunt

such a twat full of shit

>Talk to him like a regular person

This.

His words are terrible, but I like his art!

member when Jin Carrey was funny?

I think Jim Carrey is a fuckhead tool. But she fucked up bad. She had an incredibly rude opener, and acted defensively. She could've just played along.

He was in the in the right. It's just incredibly shallow circlejerk party, not even a fundraiser. Your head has to be far up your own ass if you think you're achieving anything by attending a ritzy party.

>I don't believe that you exist, but there is a wonderful fragrance in the air

Relax guys, he was just reading out of Vin Diesel's handbook for creepiness and trying to get into this girl's pants

HOLY FUCK user

Jim Carrey is in cahoots with SEELE.

lol that's a stupid question, user. Sup Forums gossips more than bored 40 year old housewives.

His paintings are laughably bad

Obviously that wasn't her intent. She was just trying to joke around with a guy who used to be a beloved comedic actor.

That blonde in the background is cute as fuck.

kektastic m8