youtube.com/watch?v=D1v32YCJpDc
youtube.com/watch?v=tMZ31pQ3EXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw
youtube.com/watch?v=IkTZpMNDD3s
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO NO NO NO

I like that part where Cap America is about to crush Spidey to death and they still find the time to quip.

Now I'm REALLY at the edge of my seat.

How did that even attach to his arm? Are these movies just nonsensical advertisements for the action figures now?

>there is no need to be upset

>the Avengers need to visit Korea, Germany & Romania
>all shots look generic as shit, might as well had a fight/chase in a void
I dunno, my point is maybe the scenes would be better when an actual interesting backdrop. We see them fighting in Bucharest but you couldn't tell its Bucharest, or even Europe at all

OH NO NO NO PAJEET
*Breathes in*
HAHAHAHA

>A KID WEARING A FULL BODY RED SUIT FIGHTING A WWII VETERAN THAT TAKES STEROIDS AND USES A SHIELD AS A WEAPON.
Wow, that's some serious shit, bro.

Nobody over the age of 25 says the word capeshit

Nobody over the age of 25 goes on Sup Forums

what

imagine being the faggot who screened this guys social media account, what a pathetic state of existence. the guy in the pic looks like a good guy though, im happy for him. the fag who screened him pisses me off, though.

Marvel is for faggots.

Was it supposed to be a joke?
They might as well make the whole truck fly at that point.

>the guy in the pic looks like a good guy though, im happy for him
Lmao

>he's brown so I find it hilarious!
talk about being a sad waste of life

God this looks awful. Theres just someting ablut the arch of the jump that feels fake as fuck.

Could you make it any more obvious you're Indian?

Daily reminder that complaining about superhero movies with no rhyme or reason is worse, and dumber, than watching them

why do marvel and dc fans hate each other when both are equally terrible. its like arguing over getting shot or stabbed.

The movies do the job desu. People wanted to see Captian America wailing on Iron Man in a kind of entertaining way, that's what they got.

A good movie is supposed to let me take its outrageous setting seriously.

>spend entire movie supporting Wonder Woman
>films ends with her about to punch you in the face

What happened? Did the Raimi Spiderman movies look this bad too?
I mean you can't tell me this is the best they can do.

POO

What's bad about it, i thought it looked good

*breathes in*
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

search capekino on twitter
a whole new set of pajeets have been found

>Did the Raimi Spiderman movies look this bad too?
>actually comparing some cookie-cutter garbage from some hack hired by Disney to the capekinos that were Spider-Man 1 and 2

webmshare.com/play/QPq9J

What is this arrow supposed to be showing me?

>tfw you are college professor and shitpost on your lunch break.

Lol ok

Was Cap America prepared to face the consequences if the guy he was fighting wasn't a super-powered genetically modified spider-man? Seems like he bet it all on Peter catching that. What if he slipped or reacted a second too slow? Would Cap America have been prepared with the realization that he crushed a kid to death?

No, but he was certain of himself and it's not like Peter hadn't demonstrated reaction speed and agility sufficient to simply dodge it.

These 'effects' are atrocious. Movies made 20 years ago have better special effects than this.

Lol I took my mom to see this (she likes the occasional campy movie, though this wasn't my best choice). I fucking swear when this happened she loudly blurts out "NO HE'S JUST A KID."

Love ya mum.

Taking into account what he saw and felt from spiderman capabilities it was a safe bet.

I swear we have 20 of these threads a day. Are there any scenes from films with superpowers or fights that Sup Forums would say are shown well?

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

lmao

>watch bts of that scene
It was awesome, no cuts, no shit, continuous combat choreography, but they had to ruin it with death by 1000 cuts.

He never saw super-powered Super-Man. That's the first time we see him lift something of that massive weight. Good thing he read the script though.

So basically they have to be hand to hand fights with no actual CGI involved.

I mean Spider-Man literally was pulling him back by the arms earlier, so he kinda did.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1v32YCJpDc

>that tension
>that build-up
>that raw Batman going full berserk mode

Fucking hell this is what the TDK trilogy should've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMZ31pQ3EXM

>Spidey punching him
>Stealing his shield
>Jumping around
>Getting super powerred hits and get up like nothing
>etc
Yeah, Cap was blind literaly after 1 second before throwing that shield

>So basically they have to be hand to hand fights with no actual CGI involved.

Having a distinct visual style usually helps too. Raimi's movies are known to have that.

Superior directors make everything better

And the fact that Batman gets shot in the helmet and grunts because of the impact adds more to the kinography of the scene.

Name one
>inb4 matrix

Spiderman can fly now?

Also that CGI looks Star Wars prequel-tier of obvious

MCU toddlers get out

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw

No, he just is falling with style

>movie made 19 years ago
>not 20
>not even trying to find a clip so we can compare cgi
Jeezy peezy

this is unironically a better take and angle than what they actually went with

That shot is filled with CGI though. Only they handle it in a competent manner and know how to blend live-action with CGI. It's really sad when 17 MCU movies can't top a film from '98 in action choreography.

I don't even watch marvel movies but it's disingenuous to say that movies looked better 20 years ago. You can say you liked them better, but objectivity comes into play if you want to talk about visual quality like that.

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURNNNNNNNNNN!

What the fuck went wrong with Marvel?

youtube.com/watch?v=IkTZpMNDD3s

Check this shit. Crazy pumped up Wesley Snipes going full genocide on vampires with kickass music and deadly kicks. Fuck it was so good. Modern Marvels are fucking glorified cartoons.

Yes I really don't know who thought this needed cutting. Can't imagine an audience seeing this version and going "Add 20 cuts or I'm leaving!"

WHY WON'T MARVEL INCREASE THE FUCKING SATURATION LEVELS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM ALL THEIR MOVIES LOOK FUCKING BLAND AND VISUALLY BORING

Yeah it's weird that they left that scene in for american audiences, originally that shot was only supposed to be in the Palestinian cut of the film.

Looks like only GotG did that right.

that lighting on the truck is fucking dreadful

Starship Troopers

Why does his shield always attach to his arm like that? Is his arm made of something that attracts adamantium, or are they being nonsensical just to look cool?

The real question here is why is the shield CGI?

>why can't their movies look like grim shit like the dc films waaaaaah

Logan is a cartoon?

Magnets

Sure, he might've accidentally murdered a guy or two, but those were necessary prices to pay for some brutal capekino action. This was good shit, hopefully the Batfleck movie will be decent.

>that knife flip
Looked badass desu

JUST

>CONCRETE AIRPORT UNDER OVERCAST SKIES LOOKS GREY REEEEEEEEEEE

>only options are flat gray and high-contrast gray

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

It's a well-known phenomenon in almost all marvel movies. They don't bother doing any color balancing and keep everything at default for every movie. Not just a single airport scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

The question is why they do this. Is it just laziness? Is it on purpose?

These are cartoons with big budgets. You could make it look more realistic with less money, so I will assume that they just wanted to make it look like a cartoon.

Is she hot?

Why don't Marvel movies have good soundtracks? Or good cinematography? Or choreography? Or anything that might tell us it's actual cinema?

>I thought it looked good
>spiderman propels some smoke from his ass as his falling with style

Implying zaddy doesn't make real cape kino
Neck yourself

idk if it was that movie or the winter soldier but they show cap has something like a magnet in his wrist

Damn right
C

I take it you haven't seen the actor for Flash? At least everyone on the Marvel side is still closeted.

>nothing personal kid

Of course it's on purpose you mong. The mouse does not leave anything to chance. They do it as a stylistic choice to ground the movies, it's something that Feige insists upon. You only ever see true-black in MCU movies when it's dark, the same as in real life.

>Thats not how we fight in brooklyn
You think cap is a big dice fan

>i believe you

Patty jenkins was watching sucker punch during breaks while filming

If you honestly enjoyed a film centered around wolverine i don't know what to tell you
Took me a decent nap during that movue

I'm 26 and I refer to all superhero, startwars etc. franchise movies as capeshit. I also haven't seen any of them since Iron man 1