Why is this better than all american capeshit

why is this better than all american capeshit

that's based off CW's Flash BTW. Helps they do their own stunts

Is that Wakaliwood?
Looks pretty fucking cool honestly

>that's based off CW's Flash BTW

>posts a webm from CBS Supergirl when the Flash guest starred

>knowing this

Because it was made by kids that actually have love for what they are producing, so they know what to include to make it look cool. Imagine if they had a bigger budget and no suit-and-tie types trying to change their shit.

>KNOWING THINGS IS BAD :(
At least I'm not posting it.

not going to meme that it's better than multi million budget movies, but it looks great for what it is

Wakaliwood is actually amazing. We should give all war torn countries video cameras and film classes instead of food and aid which clearly doesn't help them for shit

this is horrible

This is some series one doctor who level shit. Please tell me the rest of the show is like this. I can't believe I passed up on this show just because it was capeshit.

>when starving africans have better choreography and effects than big budget cgi-fest shows and movies

because its easy to understand what is happening. shots hold long enough for you to see who is where and who is punching or moving. there aren't like 40 cuts in a span of a few seconds.

>This is some series one doctor who level shit.

in addition, with one or two exceptions, the characters remain on the same side of the shot in each cut, making it easy to follow the action. the viewer can understand the geometry of the shot.

effort

actually looks pretty fucking great

Can I get an inhale?

>those explosion effects
Seriously looks like stock effects from some video editing program in the mid 2000s

Shitty African movies are ridiculously endearing

Absolute garbage.

Why does the no budget version look better?

Am I just a contrarian faggot

What's his Superhero name?

because when it's you and 2-3 friends instead of a gajillion grips and a billion dollars you have to work harder to get the choreography and editing right.
You gotta COMMIT.

better than CWs Flash