Am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first...

am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first? also does it get better in the later seasons I think it's pretty

good but I don't get how it's a masterpiece yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU2yt6wOoK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is tonys uncle. It doesn't get any better. It's a 7/10 show.

Finish it before coming here so people don't tell you things like Pussys a rat, Junior gets Alzheimer's disease and shoots Tony, the only people that live in the end are Tonys family and Silvio.

Also Tony kills Christopher.

am I the only one who actually thought he was in the mafia at first?

The best part of this post is that anyone who hasn't seen it yet, or is in the middle of the series, will stress the fuck out about whether you are trolling or telling the truth about some, most, none, or all of what you posted.

>trolling about facts on an old show
kek, I guess something more ambiguous like Tony redeeming himself by the end through therapy would be a better bait

Just because it's an old show doesn't mean everyone has watched it. And some people can lose their mind over spoilers.

Just stop watching after Season 2.
It'll give you a more satisfying sense of conclusion to the series.

The remaining four seasons are just a complete waste of time.

Well, waste management has that stereotype.

Not really denying that. Just that it's better to fool them with more ambiguous information or disinformation that straight up deaths of main characters.

Silvio will probably die or be a vegetable. Paulie lives though.

>am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first?

He was Tony's uncle, being Tony's father's younger brother.

>fedoralord
kek

He's tony's fathers younger brother so yes he is his uncle. Try actually watching it not just having it on while you browse Sup Forums and you'll realize it's the greatest show ever.

OP, you never had the makings of a Varsity athlete.

Don't forget to let him know that the last scene of the series, which includes tony getting whacked, was directed as it was because the director is a fan of "Don't Stop Believin" and wanted to shoehorn it in

back2jewtube

But I got no arc.

he was the older brother dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=LU2yt6wOoK0

Kek

>tfw no Paulie spin off with paranormal shit as the main theme

Keep in mind it's a product of its time. Before Sopranos, TV was utter shit and no producers took it seriously. It's still the best show but the margin is slimmer.

If you lived through the time, you'll like it.

Hhh

Did HBO go too far in cross-promoting Curb Your Enthusiasm?

this clearly is junior's trial though

>But I got no arc.

Paulie probably goes to work for New York after they take over Tony’s operations.

DUDE

Sopranos is not a masterpiece, it has aged terribly and looks like a complete joke in 2017.

Just like meme peaks

>Watch it Baney

don't you have some marvel shit to watch you fucking pleb

There is no mafia.

>maybe he was thinkin why you'd try whackin some poorh fuhck 'efore tossin' 'im outuva plane

>never got a prequel series with him and Johnny running North Jersey in the 60's and ending with Johnny being run into the ground by Livia
It could have been kino man

He is tonys uncle. It doesn't get any better. It's a 10/10 show.

Am I the only one who thought Tony's loving mother was a bitch at first?

Did HBO go too far in cross-promoting Band of Brothers?

I am willing to bet that the majority of people who call Sopranos a masterpiece are the same people who like capeshit, so there is a problem with your "joke".

am I the only one who actually thought it was a nursing home ?

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

>psychological character study is liked by the same people as superficial action flicks
sure buddy

>skips to 1:39

Why does she look like CGI shit in her last appearance? Did she die?

>psychological character study

Found the sub-90 IQ moron.

Yes

This is why I'm glad Netflix doesn't own the right to stream the series

Yeah, she died before season 3, so they decided to use special effects to give her a final scene with Tony, made of CGI and recordings from previous seasons. It wasn't a good decision.

They were pretty squeezed for options though. The scene we got was a fucking mess, but it would have been worse if she randomly died off screen at the beginning of the season without appearing once, or if they just mentioned she died between seasons. Livia dying was a big deal, and I can see why they thought it was necessary to include the last moment where she and Tony spoke.

You can still do that on HBOGo or Amazon

Holy shit that would be amazing.

is this what the peak of wrong looks like

Christopher killed Cosette on purpose.

They could have talked over the phone. Actually, them not speaking again at all before her death would be better than what we got, seeing as though nothing new comes of the scene where they speak.

I hear you but Her dying off screen would still have been the lesser of two evils. I still remember trying to get through my head what I had just watched the first time I saw that cgi.

Hell, I'd go as far to say that hiring another actress to play the part would have been better than that horror show

am I the only one who actually thought it wasn't a joke? he is actually gay?

Someone post the star wars edit please