Show me a more punchable face

Show me a more punchable face

>someone wanted to marry this

incels, when will they learn?

literally who?

She's approaching swamp witch tier.

>someone
He was a thirsty beta with money. It's not surprising in the slightest.

The fat Mexican makes me angrier
It's obvious what she wants and what she is.
The fatty is just being a manchild with a lot of daddy's money

Post a selfie ;-P

Something something yours in a mirror something

reminds me of this chick i used to work with she has 4 kids at like age 24, she's married but the dad is some gangster cholo wanna be. She flirted with this weak beta and they started sitting together at lunch and eventually she convinced him to "lend" her 1000 bux for "school supplies and clothes" for her kids.

that face is genetic engineered to induce hate,

t. jelly uggo incel virgin cuck

>these buzzwords
You're trying too hard to "fit in".

I've seen this episode, I'm of the opinion that she was abused as a child or maybe she grew up in poverty or something. Nobody is that cold on a human level without some severe trauma during their developmental years

Is it fat Jake?

Jesus

She's not overly cold.
Jorge is just pathetic with no redeeming features what so ever

She's just Russian.

>those bitch tits
Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/??

Leave Anfisa alone!

Post her nudes

Look in the mirror.

not sure that she even has any

she has a whole nude masturbation video out easy to find very boring. They met on a camsite where she was a camwhore.

She's not that cold, the problem is that the guy has money but he doesn't have money to burn like a football player, adding to the fact that he's unattractive and out of shape, I think that anyone of us would act the same way.

Hes actually poor and borrowed a ton of money to pay for her. He is in serious debt right now because of paying for her needs.

I was skeptical but they've all been taken down now by "Copyright Owner"
Implies that it really was her.

All the preview slideshows shows her with small tits.
Must be before all the surgery

/thread ing my own post

It's still easy to find on reddit. I was downloading it but cancelled when I saw the screencaps its 100% her before ALL the surgeries. Flat butt no tits butterface and hair on her pussy.

>tath response avoiding the main argument
i think i nailed it, didnt i?

wasn't he selling medicinal pot?

>her

Why doesnt he just fuck hookers and get a pet?. I don't understand.
mgtow was started exactly because of stupid shit like this.

I really wish none of you are as stupid as this guy.

Yea but when you check more episodes it comes out he is like 40.000$ + in debt. It was all to lure her to America. He promised her all the money in the world but it was all fake because it's loans and not really his. Because they wanted to get married it all came out that she would also be in debt because of him. Like the r8 audi he drives at the start of the season is all rented. As the season progresses the cars he drives become worse and worse. His business is not going well either and he has a criminal record bringing all kinds of problems.

Correction, he lied about the money

the main kid from whiplash I dont know his name

Is this Anfisa?

oh god this. I fucking hate miles teller

Yea that's it.

How real is the show? I saw the episode where the cuban girlbdoes reggaeton music vid. I saw the vid on youtube with comments disabled and it was the only video of the so called singer. Did tlc make the music vid to create controversie for the cuban girl?

the obvious

>Jorge ruined his life for this

Oh wow.

I wish

>she