It (2017)

Why did they leave this scene out of the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is everyone okay with Stephen King's pedophilia thoughts?

Is he /our guy/?

You don't read many books, do you?

its fine in books

Because he hates Trump.

Funny because Drumpf himself is a self professed pedo but the Sup Forumsyards who attack Stephen King love him.

Can't get the mental image of King in his dirty office furiously masturbating while writing this out of my head lads.

Drumpf is a cųnny expert

That's just one of a few requirements one need to fulfill to be considered sane.

>that watermark

Cry about it dumb f*ogposter

BEV cucked her dad with horse cock
BASEDD

How come I can't find any images from the rock quarry scene? Is Google suppressing something?
Making it really hard to build my Beverly Marsh folder.

Because americans

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

Unfortunately this. Pretty sure Stephen King could rape a child on live stream but as long as he hates Trump it's all good

because it adds nothing to the story

If it's in a book then it's art.

What? Which part?

They left out plenty of shocking stuff. That scene is allegedly there to fuck with his editor, who totally missed it. The real loss is they left out the scene where Henry Bowers fucks a sheep because he hates niggers so goddamn much.

Books have way more leeway when it comes to controversial content than film.

ASOIAF isn't that extreme by book standards but game of thrones is edgy by TV standards.

whaaat theres an ooorgyyy in IT hooly shit this is the first i have heard of this!

We live in an age where it is better to be a pedophile than a racist or a homophobe. And soon it will be better to be a pedophile than a "racist" or a "homophobe"

L

*citation needed*