Hey user

>hey user
>I got all you favourite movies down here on blu ray, want to come watch them?

>watching movies

I don't believe you. Why would anyone have the entire blu-ray set of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>shoehorning the pasta that hard

>on blu ray
Thanks, ITFY!

I am morally opposed to DRM, so I can't watch those unless they've been cracked, figuratively.

I wonder what Pennywise would say about free software. He seems like a libertarian.

doesnt he feed off emotions, that's like the opposite of a libertarian

i dun have a bluray player

"blurp blurp spichie"

Yes, but he likes free movement and presumably free enterprise. It isn't much of a stretch to say that he'd support more freedom.

>WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE
Tell that to the Texan flood victims

I read it as "mexican food victims" still makes sense.

That's ok user, there's one down here! I've got them all, even ones only out in the cinema. Just come down here and see!

>WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE IF I CONSENT TO LET YOU ONTO MY PRIVATE PROPERTY FOR $5.95 OR EQUIVALENT IN BITCOINS

But do they float?

just get in here faggot

Could we make Pennywise an Alt-right symbol and say the more people go to see IT the more it fuels the hurricanes power or something? We need to meme this.

I hope in the second part Pennywise joins forces with the losers club to stop the election of Donald Trump.

Just leave now before you feel stupid for asking this.

IS NARUTO THERE TOO?

>ywn be vored by an ancient beyond the stars cosmic horror monstrosity and live inside it forever
>you are now too old to appear to It's tastes
>he will never call you girly boy
It hurts

but... ive already watched them

DON'T WORRY user I'VE GOT COPIES WITH ALL THE ADDED FEATURES

The only good movie is Back to the Future III

do you have wes anderson movies?

I'll only come down there if you have Rushmore

Prove it

I ain't getting in no nasty ass sewer hell nah

But I think one of my favorite movies includes a scene like this

Wasnt expecting potterpasta. Pretty good. Pretty pretty good.

do you have my BLACKED collection?

>sewer
It's just a storm drain. The only thing that goes through it is rain water.

and anything that was in the dirty ass street that got washed down it

>you'll float too
what did he mean by this?

The kid is already laying down on the street, you can see it in OP's picture.

Actually, he eats adults every once in awhile; he just prefers kids because they are easier to scare and therefore, eat.

It's kind of obvious.

Damn, classic Pennywise looks like one charming fella. There's some weird charisma to him. The new one is more fuckable tho.

Saved

>c; *RAWLS*
>*paws at u*
>nyaa~ ;3

>There's some weird charisma to him
Because Curry is pretty based.

But my favourite movies haven't been released on Blu Ray yet.

Would you watch movies with Tim Curry as Pennywise? He'd stay in character and try to scare you during scenes with tension but would overall act like a bro and participate in thoughtful discussion on why and how he did or did not like the movie.

The expense here is that every time a child is on screen he starts grunting and rubbing himself. He never really finishes but he does it every time. If you look too often he'll insist on leaving. Would you try to watch the movies anyways?

>L've got to go

I pictured this in my head and lol'd my ass off.

YOU HAVE AJAV01611 AJAV06545 AND AJAV02937 ON BLU RAY ???

>every time a child is on screen he starts grunting and rubbing himself
Truly /ourguy/

He was the cunnyposter all along. Instead of feeding on the fear of children he's feeding on the lust of Sup Forums.

Nice try fitting in.

jesus, if that guy's favorite movies are harry potter, he must REALLY hate every other movie

fuck off clown, I don't watch jewish degenerate propaganda.

I would taste like shit to Pennywise, lack of fear and full of hate and a sociopath that would find him funny.

Damn what a beast, totally would let him ravage my virgin boipussy. I wonder if he has ridiculous monster dick.

>I would taste like shit to Pennywise, lack of fear and full of hate and a sociopath that would find him funny.

>THANK YOU KIND PUNCHINELLO BUT I'VE ALREADY A SELECTION OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES AS A DIGITAL FORMAT THANKS TO YIFY. A 10 V 10 THANKS YIFY

>lanklet masterrace

Alright, I'll be the one to say it.

Anyone want to spoonfeed a good quality version of the movie?

Nah, I'll wait for YIFY

No 4K? I'll pass.

lel

>tfw no eldritch drider bf
I just want someone who will handle me rough and act all possessive and extremely vicious and force me into premature heat whenever he feels like it. And we could dance silly together.

It is female retards