APOLOGIZE

Ooooooweeeee! 9.9/10 highest rated episode of all time on IMDB! Go squanch yourself haters >:]

Well no shit, Sup Forums just pretends to hate it to be contrarian

Honestly the whole Atlantis bait & switch itself was good and funny.

I don't watch this show but its presence is everywhere on Sup Forums and reddit.

Seems shit.

All those parts President Morty was being good? That's when he was Obama. All those parts when he was being evil? That's when he was Trump. Get used to it, white males.

that episode really is fucking awful. it's the first one i couldn't even finish.

>imdb

It's an edgier Futurama, but instead of a delivery team it's a dickhead scientist and his grandson.

>have never seen a r&m episode
>dreamt up an entire episode last night just because i keep seeing it spammed all over the front page
I need to stop browsing this board

The episode was kino, college classes will be taught about to years from now.

The epitome of an anime loving edgy contrarian manbaby from /pol-tv/, everybody

it was obvious two weeks ago from the preview

This season has been mostly unbelievable levels of turd. But that ep was good. The Cop Morty part was conceived and executed so well it could have been it's own series.

>he watches previews for cartoons

its time to kys

Apologize for what? I've been saying it's the best episode of the show since minute 1.

I mean, it's really hard to fuck that concept up. Although the women probably could have done it.

I bet it was better than the actual show

It really shows when they got back to the original writers instead of the new girls

What was the plot

Can we take a moment to appreciate how great Justin Roiland is

Yes, m'good'sir, an upboat for you. :^) Justin Roiland is truly a GEM.

>seems shit
>posts anime image

literally kill yourself

What's the point to imdb now that I can't shit up the American Psycho boards?

Juggling rick was trump, actually.

Are you upset?

>imdb scores
lol

Lol no one ever gets upset over a fat weeb on Sup Forums

cheer up Justin

I've seen it happen

>I come to an anime website and I hate anime
Teehee oh user-kun you're so funny

>Preview

Wtf is wrong with you

>Sup Forums just pretends to hate it
uhh sweetie

It was shit
>muh worldbuilding
Makes me sad that nerds don't have anything better to do than gush over a comedy cartoon episode with no jokes.

It's alright, I fault no one on this site for watching it. But then Sup Forums like all things it popularized wanted nothing to do with it because it was popular, so now I watch it religiously

>best episode didnt involve female writers or relationship drama
who knew?

Most definitely the best ep in this season by far

wasn't pickle rick episode written by a woman? you know, the one that no one can stop talking about? the one with all the memes?

yeah. that's the best episode. not this one.

ya can't be forcin the contrarianism son, its gotta come from the heart

it does. I loved the show when it first came out, but hated where it went in season 2.

>ywn eat a Simple Rick's Simple Wafer's© wafer cookie
I just want one taste of happiness. Just one. Is that so much to ask?

>preview
how fucking retarded are you

it was literally the only good episode this season imo, what the hell

>all of Sup Forums is anime!
This argument is never true or valid.

Pickle Rick is by far the worst of season 3 and one of the worst in the show overall.

Ok, I take the bait. What was good about this episode?

What was bad about it? Not that user btw.

No Beth, Summer, or any of the god-awful divorce plot

>2017
>still doesnt know IMDB is rigged

It wasn't bad, but I didn't find anything "good" in it either. It took itself way too seriously. I don't care about the origins of bad morty or whatever, I watch R&M for absurdist humor and self-deprecating humor not attempts at drama or worldbuilding. That's why I think the final episode of season 2 was the worst one by far.

I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Rick and Morty with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely.

Pickle Rick!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Ahab you caint have.

>It took itself way too seriously
Fair enough, I can see why some might not like that, but I think it was brilliant. All the stories and scenarios presented in the episode were interesting, and I always wanted to see more of the Citadel.

Personally I've had more than enough of the family drama bullshit and I want episodes and adventures with something more to them than just Rick an Morty killing aliens.

Community college film 101 will not count.

Rick and Morty is gay.

>I am bisexual
lol, fag

Whoever did those font colors needs to get his eyes checked.

all that 9.9 proves is how sycophantic the fans of this show are.

>sycophantic
I bet 44 canadian euros that you don't undertstand what that word means.

Le redditors are in full force today.

> >:]

Do you go around calling everyone who likes something you don't like "redditor" in real life too?

>let me rate rick and morty on the least biased website on earth, rotten tomatoes

I know it's bait, but I am still enraged.

this is fucked up, trips-sama. you know this is bait, but allow yourself to be baited? or you can't help it?

some episodes like the most recent are incredible

others like the "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" lol xDDD I am watching the clock to see how long is left

if they were most consistent it could be one of the best cartoons ever made

>reddit and memey
get the fuck out

>He fell for the meme

>I am watching the clock to see how long is left
Funny thing, while watching the Tales from the Citadel episode I actually felt like a lot more time had passed, like I checked it at one point and I was only at like minute 12 even though it felt like I had been watching for a full half hour. And enjoying every second.

me too

i genuinely thought it was a one off double length episode or something. in a good way

it was *fwarking* squanchy amazeballs dear sir! epic karma gold!!1111 : ) fawrjjjkkk wubba wubba dub dub

It is a question I ask my self everyday.

>reddit thinks it's god tier
>Sup Forums thinks it's trash
I just thought it was funny.

I think you are ready to know the truth.
The truth is, you don't exist. You are pure conciousness. Basically the life you "live" is a X-dimensional movie.