BM/WF

>BM/WF

Why is it every fucking time?
Will you watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Chernin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am right wing but I don't understand why people have such a problem with race mixing

We all have to live on the same planet, racial division is just going to cause massive problems in the future

Do you want the real answer, or do you want me to regurgitate Sup Forums conspiracies?

but why is it always a black male and white female? Why do we rarely ever see white male/black female?

>read synopsis
>at the end she leaves her husband to be with Elba's character
>turns out Elba's wife was dead all along
>they become lovers because of the experience they shared together
What a shitty book

off the top of my head

I've done a lot of research on what the dumb neonazis believe. I can't tell you without going into Sup Forums territory. Basically they believe that the jews are going to breed one race of browned skinned humans by mixing white and black. And that the race mixing is going to lower the IQ of the white race (now brown) until they are sheep so that the jews who control everything can sell their cheap products in live as overlords in a dystopia sometime in the future. Totally bizarre but it would make a good movie.

is spock even human

>Will you watch it?
lmao

Nobody wants to live in country full of Brown or Black people not even other Brown or Black People.

This, also racemixing will help to end racism so it's a win-win situation

I don't think it matters which way humanity goes, we'll find a way to fight about some bullshit no matter what.

It's not just hollywood movies. I don't know if you've watched cable television or read magazines in the last 10 years. Advertising is full of black male white female mixtures. Next time we have an advertisement thread, watch all the shit from sweden and the UK. It's embarrassing and extremely blatant.

Zoe Saldana is hispanic, not black.

That is black or are you blind?

Is elba's character black in the book or is white but executives decided they want another blacked episode?

white in the book

America?
More like Mongrelmerica LMAO

>I am right wing but

Can do. Let's start with Sup Forums's explanation then.

Hollywood is run by the Jews. There is no question that they are wildly over-represented in Hollywood compared to the world's or America's population. Furthermore, Hollywood essentially has a monopoly on the films people want to see. This means that they can make anything they want and still earn heaps of money on it. Considering that Californian Jews are virtually all liberals, it should come as no surprise then that they force liberal propoganda into each of their movies at every chance they get. This includes racemixing, particularly racemixing that reduces the self esteem of white men (the enemy of the Jews).

And now for the real explanation.

Hollywood movies are business ventures that aim to make money. Because white people are more likely to see a movie that has white people in it, and black people are more likely to see a movie that has black people in it, there are profit-based motives for including a diverse selection of races in a movie regardless of your political affiliation. Because movies also often feature romance plots, it is an inevitability that mixed race couples will crop up across the hundreds of movies made each year. As for why it's usually a white female, this is because white women are perceived as more beautiful than black women, and movies starring beautiful rather than ugly actors and actresses will perform better. There was even a "black is beautiful" campaign to counteract the notion that black women weren't as attractive as whites.

blacks and women are the least critical consumers.

>Right Wing pol cuck
>Translates to No Fun allowed
>But also no racism
Kys Juan

delicious brown =/= black

>blue-pilled fags ACTUALLY believe this
The executive producers a Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Chernin

What's your point? Jews are still overrepresented in Hollywood, but there's not some conspiracy against white people going on.

This thread is horrible
>If you dont mix with us the problems will never end you are evil for being white XD
Shartmerican brown people are so fucking entitled

not to mention ad executives with tracking metrics can probably see interracial advertisements get the most social media impressions because literally every race and gender except for white women seem to care about people of their race and opposite gender race mixing.

Other than the racemixing it's noteworthy that Idris Elba is cast again to blackwash a character that was originally white.
That's practically a typecasting of shorts.

Because no one would believe that a Queen would ever go for a scrawny pencil-dicked white "man".

Maybe advertisers try to appeal to both hip cosmopolitans and blacks in order to sell their products. Because that is a large and pliable market.

White women race mix the least by all metrics m8...

proof?

Are you beginning to realize that advertisers peddle in fantasy and not reality? Next you'll notice that movies/ads only have attractive people in them.

That would be because there are more white men, you stupid faggot. For a white woman in America, 40% of her potential partners will lead to racemixing. For a black woman in America, 85% of her potential partners will lead to racemixing. This should be fucking obvious.

That's why BM-WF needs to be advertised the most.

Nah

I've never seen a white woman complain about successful white men going outside their race. I have heard every other combination of gender race and age complain about theirs.

>when you realize black men have more spending power than black women because they smash and pass, white women have more spending power than white men because white men give them their money

dont try as hard next time and it might be good bait

I just want to see Kate tiddies once more :(

There are more white women than men m8,

>hey guise im as right-wing as they come, but why shouldn't we genocide the only civil race on the planet?!? its 2017 come on! fuck white people and fuck drumpf!

> but there's not some conspiracy against white people going on.

How dense do you have to be to actually believe this? even non-whites I've talked to about the subject agreed and have seen it everywhere themselves

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Every white women I have dated or fucked have had something ignorant to say about Asian women and white men.

A black man in the mountains triggers me more than the BM/WF pair.

>its j-just economics!!1 that's why it's over-overwhelmingly BM/WF instead of more marketable demoes like hispanics or asians!!!1
you don't think very much of us, do you jude?