/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

CUTE squad Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDN1jZnzUYY
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accept Sheryl into your heart and soul and your life will improve!

Oh hey, I didn't see you there. I'm back. Looking forward to seeing the new episodes. Can't even imagine to see what my old pals Coop and Gordon talk about this season.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP ME I'M A FUCKING TEAPOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

so Coop turned in Bowie's character at the end, right?

>The Log Lady literally died to give Hawk hints as to what to do
>He did absolutely nothing with them and acted like a complete retard when a second Cooper showed up even though every single piece of evidence and hints suggested a second Cooper
b-based?

HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK

No

Well, he always was a supporting character, but him finding the missing diary pages helped the team eventually find Major briggs' code and subsequent events.

>the fucking log lady filmed her scenes before she died
>bowie didnt

Is there some article or post that recapitulates some of the important details from from this season? Several months has passed since the first episodes and cannot remember every single thing, and I feel like I don't fully grasp some few loose ends in my mind.

wtf is wrong with his lip? Was it herpes?

Because Bowie kept his illness a secret from nearly everyone

THE TRUMAN BROTHERS ARE BOTH TRUE MEN
If season 4 ever happens I hope they manage to bring back Ontkean this time, I guess that's why they did the whole 'harry is sick' shit in this one

I just want Chet Desmond back.

>big ed comes out of retirement for his scenes
>faggot harry truman doesnt

Big Ed was fucking great, he played his old character better and more faithfully than Lynch did with his own
Nadine too, they were outstanding in how well they reprised a role from 25 years ago

>finally had an interview with a large multinational company today for my first professional job to move out of waiting tables and working registers
>was sweating bullets over it for weeks
>walked out of it an hour ago thinking I nailed it

Based Sheryl is improving my life just with cute pictures on an anonymous internet board

Nadine talking to Ed and then Ed getting Norma might be my favorite non-coop sequence in the whole series.

Bring back Harry and Josie, Lynch, you piece of shit.

Cooper's buns are for _____!

>that entire scene at the diner before they kiss
wew

You rock, user! Well done!

Yes.

I'm starting to think there may have been some problems during production, maybe related to Ferrer's cancer or something. The FBI plot started out really strong, but after a while they just sat down and explained the plot to people almost like they couldn't film the scenes they wanted to film and had to narrate them instead, and Gordon Cole stops being Gordon Cole and just becomes Lynch with a loud voice

I feel like Lynch abandoned the voice in the last episodes. The hack can't act.

Cole always was Lynch with a loud voice. Remember the Shelly kissing scene?

I love that whole sequence and the lead up to it, yes. I love how they showed Nadine as a human being who really is fucked up, but she can get her shit together and go on her own way, and how Ed clearly really cares about her and her well being. Jacobi will probably never know how much good he has done, and ironically he may have done more good now than he ever did as a psychiatrist

Nah Cole had his own idiosincrasies which were different from Lynch's. In the first few episodes, Cole acts like Cole (the "look at them Albert, faces of stone" scene for example), but after a while he just starts reading out scenes that were probably going to be filmed at one point but couldn't be for whatever reason and never rises from his chair ever again
I personally loved the scene with the french prostitute because for once they showed a really vulnerable side of Cole, he looked like an old man who didn't really understand what was going on, then he lost all humanity and just became an exposition machine for the rest of his scenes, it's a shame

>Ruth Radelet is just 4 and a 1/2 years away from turning 40 years old

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
How does Lynch pick 'em so well?

>The hack can't act.
He's okay. Gordon Cole is kind of a hammy character. In a more serious performance, he's reminiscent of Jimmy Stewart
youtube.com/watch?v=VDN1jZnzUYY

I know I've been on /tpg/ too long when I actually cracked a smile at this. Good for you m8

if lynch hated the latter half of series 2 so much then why did he appear in it so often, giving exposition to coop and windom earle's history (a character he also claimed to hate)?

Why is Sherilyn asking someone to upload her own scenes for her

>windom earle's history (a character he also claimed to hate)?
I've never heard Lynch specifically say he hates Windom Earle, just general negativity about the second season, but nothing specifically referred to.

fanboys claim Lynch hates everything they dislike, I never found a real quote by him about it and he made use of Windom Earle in the finale and of Annie Blackburn in fire walk with me, characters that were introduced during his absence

>what year is it
>the hunch
so Phillip was Coop all along

Thanks user, to show my appreciation to Sheryl / unwind I might stream a movie like Backbeat later tonight if there's interest from /tpg/

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

So she can count the running time and put together a lawsuit.

why is his butt so prominent here? is he sticking it out?
I never noticed it in other scenes. wtf.

Showtime doesn't distribute to comaworld

why didn't bob float up like an orb out of lelands stomach when he died?

Sherilyn isn't the brightest.

but finding the code led to fucking nothing
you could've totally removed that and everything would've ended the same

but i guess that's """"""""the point""""""""""""""

This amazes me. I can understand some of the less famous cast but does Sherilyn Fenn really not have an agent or assistant who can do this instead of begging Twitter?

BOB in Leland was a possession while BOB in Mr. C was him taking BOB's essence out of the Lodge with him.

Call me crazy, but I thought that was the most kino scene in The Return.

I'd watch along if I wasn't heading to bed within the next 30 minutes to ensure that I'm rested for tomorrow
I support your idea, though

Lynch and Bowie weren't like, best buds. they were fans of each other and I'm sure they loved working with each other, but they weren't popping round each other's houses for dinner once a month. I doubt Lynch would've been on the extremely short list of people who knew about Bowie's cancer before the very end.

Also Bowie basically had to pour everything into blackstar

Doesn't mention Windom Earle once.

All depends on /tpg/'s interest, might do it on the weekend because that would probably have more anons watching

Sleep tight Sheryl

it still mentions series 2, which he appeared in often enough. why appear in it if you hate the direction it's taking?

Bowie introduced Lynch to TM

I love that the first thing you see on her website is a nude photo (though not full frontal)
the little slut

oh i see

I thought God was against that kind of thing

Shelly is the best girl.

>TVLINE | Is there an aspect of the original series you are most proud of?

>The pilot is the only thing I am particularly, extremely proud of. There were great moments along the way. The second season sucked.
I think Lynch has too high of standards for himself sometimes. How he can't be proud of what he pulled off in the final episode of season 2 astounds me. Or at least be proud of how he pulled off the reveal of Laura's killer, even if he didn't want to reveal the killer.

also, I lol'd at this
>TVLINE | One thing you did release ahead of time was a very lengthy list of all the cast members participating in the revival. Of course, my eyes immediately focused on the names that were missing, like Lara Flynn Boyle. I was a big fan of the Donna character and was disappointed to see that she wouldn’t be in it. Why isn’t she in it?

>These days people love strange Hollywood side stories that have nothing to do with the film. You can go talk to Lara Flynn Boyle. This is a story that takes place without her.

Important facts to consider when trying to understand the finale:

>Mares eat oats
>Does eat oats
>Little lambs eat ivy

Where can I watch this shit online?

>when you become the black grandma

showtimeanytime.com

Her religion will always be a mystery to me, she retweets Nietzsche quotes and eastern aphorisms

told the team about it, convinced them on going on a mystical trip in the forest

eventually he played his part

if they didn't buy their two coopers stuff, evil coop would have won

Jeez... I take it Lynch and LFB aren't the bestest of friends then..

not yet actually

eventually some autist will link all the hints and then the mystery of this season will be destroyed

some loose plots I don't think will be explained in any way, no matter autists or with a season 4

The code is how they got Diane. If they hadn't she woupda been lying there when bad Coop showed up

Let me rephrase, where can I watch this shit for free online?

>Laura scream has destroyed Judy forever, she never got out of the bomb
>Chet desomnd became a singer at the road house
>Isaac sings in season 4 as alternate timeline Chet Desmond

would you like? The catch is, the song will be a cover of "Just you"

Cooper is not dead and not alive. Between two worlds. Non-exist-ent.
The Return is his bardo. He's the dreamer.
And he can't get out.

was that happy ending destroyed? Or the timeline plays mostly the same, with Cooper coming to twin peaks to investigate Laura's disappeareance instead of her murder?

>Josie

haha

KNOBBED

Sounds like a typical crazy born again Christian looking to repent after years of whoring then

Sorry, user, but that sounds a little bit jumbled and jive-y.

Alto quilombo.

okay but so what if they'd never got diane? did she actually help in any way? no she just smooched coop and then banged him and then disappeared

fuck off, hobo

The No Stars version of Twin Peaks is fucking garbage.

SUCK A FUCKING COK YOU JEW SLAVE

DIE NIGGER !

the complete cooper is in non existance and he can't leave. Write it in your Mark Frost's Final Dossier

you can do a free trial subscription and watch the full series at great quality

or you can shell out a few money to finance good art

Behind the scenes photos are so comfy. Post em if you got em

AAAAAN I'LL SEE THE
BLACK GRANDMAS

ok thanks

This is the water and this is the well
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

What do you faggots think of this screen cap from The Missing pieces when Laura goes here? Do you think it lends to the idea of everything being a dream or multiple realities? Kinda like the Eat At Judy's diner in the finale.

remind me, what was this character's catch-phrase?

"YOU OWE ME FOR TOO"

alluc.ee if you are a simple child like myself

>>MR Mullins, I'm FBI

what did cooper mean by this in part 16?

C O O L E D

Cooper Tires lol

Why is Chad such an asshole.

Lynch's oft reported hatred of revealing the killer always astounds me. The episode of Maddies death and FWWM are two of the best things Lynch has ever done and hinge entirely on knowing the story of the murder, not just how the mystery connects everyone. There's no way that was just great workmanship in a script he didn't want to do

So on google play and itunes there are two version of "No Stars" by rebekah del rio, one from the twin peaks soundtrack, and one from her own album from a few years back.

Can someone else please listen to both in a row and tell me if i'm insane? I feel like it's the same recording, but the TP one is auto-tuned to shit, and the one on her album isn't and sounds much better. I might be imagining it

I bet james and candie really hit it off after the fight and had beautiful children together,

>Chad