Inevitable bio-pic when?

Inevitable bio-pic when?

Maybe a movie about Sup Forums itself, but who would want to see a movie about him? I get bored just from the idea of even reading a small Wikipedia article about him.

Who will play him? Michael Cera?

who is she?

Only if it shows what he was truly doing behind the scenes

Needs to be in the style of Social Network, soundtrack by "Nine-Inch" Reznor, and that one director, Jesse Eisenberg again

The redhead in IT can play as moot.

literally whom?

Nice use of the hyphen. You're going to keep going until I have to filter the word "inevitable," right?

>*scratch* *frame freezes* Yes, that guy with the fucked up hairline is me. You may wonder how I ended here...

FAG

luggage lad

Who the fuck is that?
sage

moot was always a faggot

At least Social Network had some personal drama, exactly what aspect of the creation of Sup Forums would be interesting? 2 hours of a teenaged nerd staring at a computer screen in a poorly lit room?

It's a art, folks

what went wrong

It better be starring Terry Crews or I don't give a shit.

Why was he such a faggot

Nah it's Sup Forums mate.
No director would do it justice.
You would need Kubrick on seven hits of LSD to even come close to making a proper movie about this place.

I don't think his story re: Sup Forums's creation is something they'd make a movie of. Maybe a documentary.

There is a movie called Cuckold, are you telling me that wasn't moot's biopic?

That's autism

I can see it

Just imagine if he had still owned this board when the election was going on Moot would have been found dead from 'suicide' in a park.
It would have been a kino movie ending though.

Cute

Why did he have to go? ;_;

the asocial network

He created you, show some respect.