STAR WARS VS WONDER WOMAN 2

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!

>Star Wars in December
>Frozen 2 in November

Wonder Woman 2 is going to release in 2020 because of Disney's incompetence managing directors.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wonder Woman 2 does better than episode 9. Star Wars has definitely fallen from its former glory and we may see further proof of that when The Last Jedi releases

imagine being this delusional

This is bait

would be pretty much like
>WW2 - better US
>SW - way better worldwide.

> China saves another shitty franchise

Are you saying that Star Wars fans are like iPhone users and will continue buying it no matter how shitty it is?

>Frozen 2
Why, though?

Right now they're getting Chris Terrio to write for episode 9.

yes? how was this not already obvious to you?

even if normalfags started to shit on TFA (for vague reasons they probably don't even understand), they would still go see TLJ.

Abrams knows all of your criticisms of The Force Awakens. He has, on multiple occasions, acknowledged where he messed up. I have full confidence that he is going to build on The Last Jedi and knock Episode IX out of the park.

Also, I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed. Not all that original, sure, but just a very, very well-made movie. If he can bring that, and get some originally in the script, Episode IX will be amazing.

> The absolute state of modern cinema
TFW : Depressing desu desu senpai boi kek

yeah.... I guess you're right. I for one am not paying to see the movie. I'm not funding a franchise I don't believe in. Kathleen Kennedy has made no effort to prove that she intends to move the franchise in a positive direction. She's on her girl power shit and that's fine I suppose, I'm just not paying for it.

smart move, no one's going to see WW2 when they've got history's most overhyped piece of shit running

What the fuck!!! I didnt type senpai!!!

Yeah, it was visually great and well directed, but that's not what Star Wars is about. He left out all the philosophy and moral dilemmas. You can't fix that with one film. Unless episode 9 is the length of an extended Lord of the Rings movie.

Star Wars is done. They only squeaked into the top 5 with TFA because people got hoodwinked. Word is out that the franchise is creatively bankrupt and a sjw middle finger to boys of all ages.

I am unironically way more interested in seeing Frozen 2 with my daughter than I am in seeing any more Star Wars, and I'm GenX and lived and breathed that shit, including the Zahn books.

china isnt main SW target.
Force Awakens did 'only' 120 mil in china which is VERY low, compared to total european income

How is it visually great and we'll directed?

>Cory Chase in Parent Teacher Conference Gone Wrong

And you're browsing Sup Forums. So much for what part of the population (or your own generation) your represent...

>How is it visually great and we'll directed?

"What is pleb ?"

I wonder if this is some sort of revenge for offering the Episode IX role to the Wonder Woman director...

I enjoyed Wonder Woman more than any recent Star Wars movie, and I think it's success pushed Gal Gadot's star power way over all the new star wars cast. I bet WW2 does better.

I literally sat down and thought out where they could possibly proceed from TFA to make The Last Jedi interesting. I couldn't thin of anything they could do. Rey already beat Kylo. They're both training now and it wouldn't make sense for Kylo to just beat her now. Snoke looks like a pansy and watching the rebels kick his ass for 2 movies sounds boring as fuck. Kylo becoming "Good Guy Kylo" is boring and cliche. They put themselves in a corner by making Rey the god prodigy.

two powerful female lead blockbuster movies, released at the same time. It's good to finally see representation of women on screen, but we still got a long way to go.

It looked good. Special effects were good.

Kek Disney is going to fuck them hard, I hope those kikes burn in hell, fuck both of them.

What the fuck are you on about, son? Is that meant to be English?

It's ironic that this happened a day after WB closed the deal for Patty to direct Wonder Woman 2.
Given Disney's pattern of going after directors with recent hits, it's wouldn't be a surprise that they went to Patty with the offer of Episode IX.

They already gave it to JJ

Stop browsing Sup Forums and start raising your daughter so she doesn't get BLACKED.

HAHAHAHAHAAH

you know he was quotin a reddit post, right?

You think raising your kids means being with them 24-7, or working every hour you aren't sleeping?

I suspect you're a virgin from your lack of knowledge about the way the world works.

I didn't, but the fact still remains that making a bad movie and saying, "all the issues will be fixed in the sequel" is a terrible way to make films.

>I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed.
>but just a very, very well-made movie
Pick one.

Explain how it looked good. Explain how it's well directed.

>makes 1.2 billion
>why they making a sequel?!?

#
Abrams knows all of your criticisms of The Force Awakens. He has, on multiple occasions, acknowledged where he messed up. I have full confidence that he is going to build on The Last Jedi and knock Episode IX out of the park.

Also, I thought The Force Awakens was phenomenally shot and directed. Not all that original, sure, but just a very, very well-made movie. If he can bring that, and get some originally in the script, Episode IX will be amazing.

Explain how it looked good? Okay. I pointed my eyes at the screen and my retinas picked up the visuals which triggered the nerves in my brain to release endorphins that made my cock diamond hard for at least 2 hours. Therefore, I made the observation that "damn, this looks great". Also, by "well directed" I suppose I could say "competently directed". Meaning JJ pointed the camera at the actors and the scenes didn't transition with basic windows movie maker transitions.

>All Star Wars movies before TFA had previously released in May
>now Star Wars movies all release in December

Its a small, almost insignificant change, but one that does show Disney does not care for the Star Wars legacy one bid, they only want their brand stamped all over it so everyone forgets about Lucas and the OT and the PT.

Novelty of first female capeshit is gone, and she won't face domestic dead franchises like pirates or bayformers. Unless episode 8 fucks it up big time Rei is sodomizing wondy.

So movies have finally become a sport.

When can I preorder this?

Your local garbage dump

it's not a coincidence

probably be suspiciously similar themes in both movies

Where will you be on Dec 20 2019?

Also WW will change her date. She really should. That's a summer movie. Well not Summer. May/June.

I will not go see WW in the Winter.

My Winter Movies are.
LOTR series
Harry Potter series (until the fags moved them to Summer, I never went to watch Harry Potter in the Summer except the last one and I was mad about that)
The Hobbits
Now Star Wars

Wonder Woman don't fuck with the program. Keep your superhero ass in the summer where you belong. Winter is for Dark Fantasy

what is "being a fag"?

Why do people not go and see both?

SW will flatten WW and the feminists wall call muh-soggy-knee. Despite nu Star Wars female leads.

>getting excited about movies that haven't even been made yet

Fuck off reddit cancer.

>we live in a world where people are STILL caring about this rehashed terrible franchise after TFA and Rogue One
>we live in a world where people STILL care about and religiously watch every fucking dull capeshit that comes out

Hollywood needs to burn but it never will at this rate.

disneybots in need of maintenance

Shekels ma goy.

A woman running around with superpowers is WW2? read a fucking book

Wonder Woman... prepare to get culturally enriched!

Wonder Woman vs Mary Sue?

>Whoever wins, we lose.

I hate movies

Who cares
spider-man: homecoming is past WW in worldwide gross
dcucks btfo

Originally it was supposed to be Avatar 2 vs Star Wars

This will be no contest.

wonderwoman 2 dipshit

That's not what WW2 stands for moran.

WB will move Wonder Woman's date

>Disney so threatened by WW they have to send in Star Wars
Hahah

>Game of Thrones
>The main focus is literally on fantasy Western Europe
>"where the black folks at?"

>copying reddit omments and posting them on tv

at least i wont be alive for this shit

ill start watching nu-star wars when they have a male lead

You are Reddit

Yeah, people won't see two movies in a month.

I expeted a brit nigger to be more conscious of this fact of europe / GoT desu

It's not the first female capeshit, mouseskeeter.

not him but what's the first female capeshit?

l m a o
these fags are delusional. The only good thing in TPM was the podracing (which also spawned a godtier game on the N64) and nicely coreographed lightsaber battles.
TFA on the other hand had nothing to redeem it. It's a meme machine: kanjiclub, unmasked kylo ren, the entirety of rey's screentime, finn behaving like a highpower autismo despite supposedly being trained since kiddy times to be a ruthless soldier, han's gay ass death, leia hugging rey instead of chewie after han's death

you name it, TFA has memed it