Post-apocalyptic world

>post-apocalyptic world
>attractive women aren't being raped at every turn
I can buy the zombies, but I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Not everyone is a hormonal teen like you

Not everyone is a faggot edgelord like you

If you've got your pick of zombies to rape why would you pay any attention to women? Why don't you try thinking before posting next time, kid.

Movies tend to stay away from rape. Ever notice how even the most violent of villains in most movies don't rape? Robbery, assault, murder, torture, amputation....all accepted. You show rape and all hell breaks loose. Just look at Game of Thrones. Agonizingly long scenes of one man brutally torturing another man, with few complaints, but then that man rapes a woman and people lose their minds.

OP has a point you know. Look at Mad Max: If the women weren't kept in cages/captivity they had a 99% chance of being raped if they were even remotely attractive and had 2 holes

>man rapes a woman

Christ I can't even remember one rape scene in that show but they threw an almighty SHIT FIT when Ramsey consummated his relationship with his wife.

Only niggers would prioritize rape over acquiring food, water and ammunition you donkey

If law and order were gone tomorrow women would not be step foot outside their homes without being gang raped. If you think otherwise you're naive and have way too much faith in humanity.

>Ramsey consummated his relationship with his wife.
bad b8 m8

Yes!!! Let's keep these movies realistic just for the rape. Those fucking idiot directors, trying to sell their art, should focus on keeping women's roles realistic. Made me reply

And this discredits OP how?

OP confirmed for being black and/or muslim.

I got a mod for Fallout:NV that did a ton of immersion stuff, making characters' models reflect their dialog, adding lots of environmental details, etc., but one of the things it does is address this problem. Adds occasional bruised, naked female corpses (at ambush sites and the like) and lets you come to your own conclusions. It definitely adds a dimension of realism to that sort of story, but I understand why people are pussies about it, another user gave the example of all the shit GOT took when Sansa got RAMSAY'D

My only issue with that mod is that the nude models have hairless pussies. Where the fuck are these grimy, smelly wasteland bitches getting flawless brazilian waxes? They don't bathe often enough to keep it shaved. Have they all had laser hair removal? Is it a side-effect of the radiation? Immersion ruined

>Doesnt understand basic history.

We would basically go back to the rules of ancient times. It wouldn't even be called rape.
It would be a none issue again.

But also women would probably be sheltered and protected more. Like in pre-feminist times.

I dont even understand how this is not done more.

The Road shows this with the caravan they come across that had women in chains, most of them pregnant. As did Mad Max Fury Road.

>Rape was the guaranteed way to make sure a civilization numbers increased.

Rape was also done by the armys after taking a city too. Not just random lowlife criminals.

The only reasons whites don't rape is because they are low test nu-males. Rape is a high test activity.

I kind of feel like we need a societal collapse to remind women of their place in the world. They'd stay at home being subservient Housewives and being thankful they had a man to protect them. Everything is going to shit because women are being treated like equals when they aren't.

christ I remember setting new vegas up with a gorgeous enb, 70 or so mods about 3 years ago and I don't understand where I found the time for it
wish they brought out a remastered version which makes modding as easy as in openmw

good meme

This/

Honestly if Society went to shit that would be the first thing I would do. No point trying to hoard supplies or raid a store because by the time you found out about the apocalypse the whole town will have been doing that for hours.

Now the only thing left to do is to hedonistically enjoy what little time you have left because you didn't take the time to prepare, and the best way to do that, is by grabbing and raping every girl you see until whomever still hasn't abandoned the National Guard puts a bullet in your head.

>I kind of feel like we need a societal collapse to remind intellectual men of their place in the world. They'd stay at home being subservient workers and being thankful they had a warlord to protect them. Everything is going to shit because intellectual men are being treated like equals when they aren't.
See how it sounds?

Just go to the Congo and see for yourself

You keep telling yourself that, Sambo.

OP didn't say he would personally rape, he's just not retarded and recognizes that it would be rampant without law and order to keep it in check. Just look at prison. They're already locked up so might as well rape each other.

by medieval law ramsay absolutely did nothing wrong

sansa was his wife and she belonged to him

gonna need more pics of this fine specimen but in high res to make my decision of your thesis

>fallout NV with 140 mods

If even 5% of people are though you're fucked moral fag.

I don't know why people like to pretend that retribution by law enforcement and civil society makes a huge difference and is a constant preserver of the status quo. You have to have power to maintain order, there isn't enough mutual goodwill in most societies for then to exist without it, this is not something you should disregard no matter how much you hate edgelords. Don't be naive, we need people like you, but you still need to be smart too not just a food boy.

>by medieval law
And are we living in a medieval world?

good boy*

>implying intelligence and strength don't go hand-in-hand
that you're a fat, useless retard doesn't mean all of us are, bro

>post apocalyptic world
>all the women are wearing makeup

you sound like a fucking pig

I can't be bothered to go super in-depth, just stick to immersion and QoL stuff (auto-sorting storage in player homes is a godsend) and keep it pretty much vanilla. Don't mind the graphics. A restored/upgraded version would be cool, though. Probably my favorite game

top kek

I'm okay with this. Survival of the fittest. No more pussy numales coasting through life trying to virtue signal for good boy points.

I wrote an essay about that.....

A lot of people might say that, but you'd never know because I wouldn't ever tell you this in person. I'd just nod and act solem and concerned as everyone else does until alone.

You won't see this pig coming, and even if you do you probably won't accept it as reality. World's gone to shit. I'm not gay but what the fuck, bend over bro lemme try you too.

>post-apocalyptic world
>people aren't capturing people to use as slaves

At the current rate the US is headed we're not too far off.

>this is what Sup Forumskeks actually believe

Doesn't somebody say that every 10 years?

Why do you autists whine about realism ONLY when it has to do with killing, raping, and otherwise causing problems for women? You'll accept antigravity, fantastical creatures, and literal magic, but a world where "roasties" aren't getting BTFO? FUCKING UNWATCHABLE!!!

post it

you need intelligent people to create weapons

What did Sup Forums think about the latest episode? I thought it was bullshit when Madison gave the keys to the weapons over to the natives. The trading city was neat though.

GOT is based in a medieval world you dumbass

Kek it's a classic Sup Forums response

Honestly though, no more food, water, and ammo will be available unless you're already prepped.

>post-apocalyptic world
>main character isn't dying from thirst and have no problem finding food

we complain about all those other things too though
I think you just see what you want to see
or you would be if you weren't just pretending to be stupid, of course

GoT is based on a fat dork's fantasy created so that other losers could feel their autistic interests were edgy.

t. never seen "Fist of the North Star"

The strong must protect the weak

Omae wo shindeiru

Bothers me more that their legs are always shaved. I could maybe believe they could carry around some basic makeup if they were clinging to the past, but no way would they be shaving their legs.

seemed to work too

Well it was implied the Mountain raped priestess lady.

>look at Mad Max
No. Look at ISIS. The real world has plenty of examples.

wrong

>post apocalyptic world
>all the women have shaved pits and legs

Lol similar to what we have. Men specially understand and are grateful of the modern state for this reason.
The only ungrateful ppl are women who throw a fit for suggesting that they shouldn't dress as whores in some places.

And intellectual men were not oppressed, they were the leaders, engineers, weapon manufacturer. Etc.

Unless we are talking about pre-historic times but then we can only speculate

Keeping slaves is a lot of work...
You can barely keep yourself alive, you're not going to have a plantation of slaves forging huckleberries from Yellowstone Park. Its just going to be you and maybe one cumdumpster yoy grabbed and held until she realized that sticking with you by choice was probably her best chance to survive even if you're disgusting.

b-but she could die from a scratch walking around practically half naked like that, walker limbs flying all around her

They did it in a Boy and his Dog.

Sure af did.

Kek
>there are people in this thread who believe they will be The Hero
>they're just going to be killed within hours

That's inspiring and sad at the same time.

>Unless we are talking about pre-historic times but then we can only speculate
maybe he's talking about his incomprehensibly contradictory anarchist/communist utopia

Bait, but
>magical/unrealistic setting
>the humans/human analogues no longer need to have realistic and consistent personalities/motivations
This "point" comes up so often and it just goes to show that many who rabidly consume stories don't even understand the basic principles of what makes them function. It's crazy.

Violence and other unpleasant things are part of human nature, in fact we do them better than anything else on earth. To deny the darker parts of human psychology indicates a potentially dangerous degree of naivete

Wasn't there a lot of implied rape at the Saviors' camp in the show?

This blows my mind, why do women complain about the patriarchy when it's the only thing protecting them?

It's not perfect by a long shot but damn, have they forgotten what the alternatives are?

Sad fact is that we are always closer to Mad Max than Star Trek.

>violence
>part of human nature

Nice edge you got there.

look at these edgelords. such tryhard losers
bet none of them ever got any pussy

I don't mind a fantasy world, so long as the characters are real.

>If there's not graphic rape or threats of rape on screen every 20 minutes it's not real

Thats the reason why strong military leaders like caesar and alexander were worshiped by their ppl. There was no time for cucks.

It was literally a different time...

>implying thats the norm
It isn't

And yeah a lot of them probably joined because they weren't alpha enough to get what they wanted on their own. Edgefags together. Stronk.

No, Negan is anti rape. Closest we ever came was the Governer forcing Maggie to get topless. He didn't do anything to her though.

That patriarchy exists because rude/arrogant men still have mothers and daughters they love.

Do you have a link to this mod?

I understand the rape. It's the killing afterwards that bothers me. Killing a women is pathetic and is similar to torturing small animals for no purpose. What a waste of a good resource too. Women being weaker are obviously going to be in shorter supply during a post apocalyptic scene. Keep them around or let them go after you've had your fun. If they survive on their own their genes are obviously good for making the new people that will inherit the world.

>we are always closer to Mad Max than Star Trek
And always will be because Star Trek a pure utopian fantasy for all its technobabble and ethical dilemmas

At least until we're all cyborgs with friendly AI running things, and even then it'll be weird and have plenty of issues because there are countless ways for humans to go weird psychologically

Hitler was quintessential beta male, I think Mao might have been too.

Wow, is like you have failed to read a single history book and dont watch any news

I'm more annoyed about they not having hair on their legs and armpits.

You can't be serious

I disagree, I think shaved legs are more realistic than makeup. Makeup would run out eventually in a p-a world, but as long as women have a razor blade they'd probably want to look semi-good even in times of crisis.

I got you covered, senpai.

If violence wasn't a part of human nature, there wouldn't be any violence, you stupid fucking turdbrain.

>he didn't do anything
She's what a b-cup?
There was nothing to do. Moving along.

There's actually a lot of kindness and peace in the news too if you truly read it, just sayin.

>makeup would run out
>safety razors would not
Would grills really bother to sharpen a straight razor and learn to use it without cutting themselves?

>t.faggot

>duahh violence is natural, we are the real animals!1!!

No, my dear sixteen year olds, it isnt. Or rather it is, but not in the way you think. Violence in humans is simply a precursor to the instinct and desire to claim more resources, whether it be food, land, or a mate to reproduce with. A means to an end. If you want food or a mate and the other guy has it, and you don't, you'd attempt to resolve the conflict with him in a way where you expend the minimal amount of energy, so you posture. If that doesn't work and whatever it is you're fighting for is worth fighting for, you'd fight. You find this in every single species that needs to engage in intraspecific competition in order to mate. The idea that humans are somehow special in this regard, or that we like to lash out and randomly destroy is infantile, and something I thought too when I was in my teens. But like practically everything we do, violence is just a way to achieve some greater goal. And although we do have the best methods and means to deal violence, that doesn't mean it's something exclusive to humanity or in and of itself a facet of our minds.

They could wax.

Oh yeah...forgot

Look honestky wtf do you think would happen if overnight all cops, military and government disappeared?

I mean things are pretty bad in some cities WITH cops. Is pretty safe to say things would get "politically incorrect " pretty fast.
Rape would be the least of your concerns. (Which would happen too)

Violence is not always for resources, violence is also an expression, like domestic abuse or people shooting each other over pride.

FYI femanon here, Mr. shit-for-brains.

>zombie apocalypse
>the zombies are easy to spot and stand no chance against an APC or a construction vehicle
>somehow this lead to the collapse of an entire nation
I just don't get it. Are all people in these universes retards? Call me a faggot but how hard is it not to hug zombies?