So how come he left the business?

so how come he left the business?

cause he's funnier than everyone in it

I don't know maybe you've got your own idea now from asking this question every day for five years.
Tell us OP why he left

in a word......jews.

didnt bill burr cuck him and marry his girlfriend

because he thought people reciting their favorite skits of his was racist

Did he do it again? Or like, back then?

He openly admitted he was a fool for doing it but it was his choice as any other.

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!

I'd watch the Oprah interview. He knows about (((them))).
>Quit because he didn't want a couple to be black male white female in a skit
>Constantly complained about being underpaid
>Complained about the black male in drag thing that jews push on black comedians
>Complained that people who go crazy in the business like Martin Lawrence and Mel Gibson have a (((reason))) they go crazy

Literally because he was brainwashed by the leftist media. He assumed all white people laughing at his jokes were actually laughing at him. He couldnt accept that the white people he saw laughing at his jokes were just laughing because it was funny and not because he was some nigger shucking and jiving.

The media made him believe he was nothing but a nigger to white people when that was furthest from the truth

>He didn't watch the Oprah interview
." He did it because white people r rayciz n shieeet"
He implied that the business is corrupt and was being controlled

racist ass white boys were cramping on his style

I'd figure these are stealth Sup Forums /x/ threads you shitposting motherfucker

There there, user. It's going to be ok. You are a nice progressive guy but not my type

>when a nigger is against race-mixing too
FUCK the jews desu

his wife is asian fuckface

proofs?

>please let me shitpost after school I'm not on summer vacation anymore

>He openly admitted he was a fool for doing it
When?

kek what a cĂșck

You can only mix up(wards) as black.

Flanderization, I'd bet. He seems a genuinely funny guy. Maybe being reduced to a series of catch phrases was something that he didn't want. Just a guess based on some blurbs from him.

All that is true but it was actually Paul Mooney that did all that brain washing. I'm no fan of the Leftist Media or the MSM in general but in this case it was just this overly-political nigger. The preacher of "Blacks can't be racist."

Eww, a gross dark one too.

mooney is right about literally everything he's ever said though

Mooney got into his head no denying that, but dude went through real racism, serious shit at his time not like Dave who'd get pulled over often and verbalized for his weed. Mooney was treated with less value than trash, anyone would become paranoid

He came to the realization that pic related was just a skit. Then he came to the horrifying realization that he was, in fact, actually black.

Dont worry user, here's a pat on your back and a (you) to keep those spirits up when she is with someone else