It was shit

It was shit

No

Wrong

No

Savvy insight, OP. While your argument isnt entirely sound, one can't help but concede certain aspects.

Haven't seen the new one, but the original IT was shit indeed.

WILSON, GODDAMNIT!

The ending was a hack job.

It was actually quite good; just not the masterpiece it's made out to be. It's not even Lynch's best work.

no shit. it's his worst.

I'd take it over Inland Empire - maybe even Mulholland Drive. I've not decided if it's better than the original series.
I haven't seen Dune, but it's meant to be bad.

Only if you're the lowest of plebs

No, that would be the production quality of the condom your dad used.

I disagree, but can totally understand why someone would not like it.
I loved every second of it, and I'm completely surprised that I did.

Unfortunately. Glad it's over.

t. pleb

Kek.
The ending was the best part.

The ending is literally
>DAE remember sheryl lee's screaming in FWWM? XD

I know you all genuinely believe this. Let me tell you something. People on Sup Forums are pretty good at watching a lot of movies by relevant and semi relevant directors but are essentially unable to detect if they're actually good and why. You are all ugly idiot losers with no aesthetic sense basically.

Samefag cuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doppelcoop was wasted potential

just because you don't like it/understand it doesn't mean it's not good.

low iq posters always try to force their feelings into facts because they have no idea how to express anything else

So we are doing aesthetics here?

just because you like it/understand it doesn't mean it's good

high iq posters always try to force their feelings into facts because they have no idea how to express anything else

we know

Waiting for new episodes every week is a journey that I'm glad i took

i never said it was good so idk what your embarrassment of a post is trying to prove

i never said it's bad so idk what your embarrasment of a post is trying to prove

>it was all dream (again like in Lynch other works)
Lynch should be in hack court

It would've been a 10/10 if most of the sub-plots didn't end in such an anti-climactic manner. It's like Lynch was having too much fun and then he saw he only had like 2 eps left to wrap everything up.

this.

I've just finished binging the whole thing.
I'm too much of a brainlet to understand what happened at the end.
Also the return is superior to both FWWM and the original.
Janey best girl

It was ok, I don't plan on ever re-watching any of the episodes though but I plan on re-watching the original series

IT WAS KINO EVERYBODY KNOWS IT WAS KINO AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS EITHER A LIBKEK TRIGGERED BY DR AMP OR LYNCHED

I have to wait probably another month to watch the finale because my friend is busy and I promised to watch it with him when he is free.

Please tell me the finale is some masterpiece (also please don't spoil everything for me even tho I know I am silly for asking about the finale on a site like this. I do know Laura is in it and there is some flashback to her so hopefully it ends well and hopefully it too has scary scenes because to me, season 3 wasn't as scary as parts 1 and 2 altho personally I did enjoy season 3 more because it felt more absurd).

I'm in the middle of Season 2 now and it's dull af. The only reason I'm still watching is because I heard good things about S3.

Everything lost direction after S2E9

Part 17 is Lynch heaven, part 18 is Lynch hell. They're both great episodes in their own way.
Just watch it without expecting anything and you'll be fine.

The last episode of season 2 is the height of the show, and season 3 is consistently pretty good.

Fire Walk With Me is required watching before season 3, by the way.

Oh it definitely is that masterpiece you're hoping for. I really don't mean to overhype it but episode 18 is some of Lynch's best work. Just that fact that some people will vehemently disagree with me should tell you that it's at least very out there. Idk how you feel about Lynch or the season so far, but if you like the two, your expectations will be met

It definitely loses direction, but is still enjoyable for the most part because it's still the same comfy characters and settings. It does get beyond goofy, but it helps to expect that. Also, keep pushing, the finale is one of the best episodes of television ever, and the two the come before it are extremely underrated and a great set up. Seconding that FWWM is mandatory viewing and also the best part of Twin Peaks. S3 is right up there at the top too

DO NOT SKIP EPISODES. Are you really missing anything? Barely. But it only are there good bits but it really truly makes the rest so much better, even if it's just because of the comparison.

If you skip a single episode you might as well stop watching the show because youre a stupid asshole and youre going to hate the pace of season 3

what the fuck happened to audrey tho

why would you even do that with only 2 episodes left knowing you were never going to mention it again

She woke up from her coma

shit thread

who /mommy/ here

ohhhh

Samefag chuck