my slippery fingers

Nic Cage.

Seth Rogen

woody harrelson desu. so tired of him being cast in shit

Blacks

Dwayne Johnson

A liberal agenda.

MPAA threatening email

Well yesterday I was watching the movie Panic Room I dropped it after the scene where their escape plan is to get the attention of the neighbour which they manage to do, only to stop for NO REASON because the movie had to go on for another 60 minutes.

Thiller movies aren't very thrilling when you can't relate with the actions of the characters at all or when it feels like they're deus ex machining reasons for the movie to keep going.

When I was a kid I used to read this book series for young boys about a kid trying to hook up with girls and in one of the later books he got a girl naked ready to take his penis but managed to talk his way out of it. The series relied on the suspense and letting him fugg would've ruined future books, but this was also the last (of about 20) books I read because at that point I knew there was no suspense: he can't get laid because the laws of the book universe stop it.

Jewish manlet lead character with a gorgeous white woman as his love interest

shut your whore mouth, Panic Room was diabetes kino

If the film is older than 20 years.

Why did they stop flicking the flashlight just when the neighbour noticed it, got up and STARED AT THE FUCKING FLASHLIGHT?

They make a point of her knowing how to signal SOS and talk about signaling SOS for like 90 seconds while they're trying to do it, and just when it's succesful they stop to do something that clearly won't work.

Normalization of cuckoldry or abortion, or depending on the time invested or time left, comments about how the worlds problems would be solved if it were ruled by women.

>GoT a couple weeks ago, talking about how everything comes down to dicks and then implying it would be better some other way

Loooooool

>political
>PG-13 horror
>that fat bitch from Pitch Perfect is in it
>remake from the past 15 years
>Amy Schumar involved in production
>feminist jokes
>written by Kevin Smith
>Adam Sandler
>Michael Bay

No color

The movie is bad

Watch True Detective, user.

I don't like the movie

>character closes door
>it's that sound effect from Goldeneye 007 on the N64

I'm pretty sure 99% of sound editors who use that effect do it as a joke.

female lead

obvious jewish influence
it's so easy to tell when something was made by jews because it's so crude and untasteful

>so tired of him being cast on shit
Do you even know how to read, user?

butter fingers

ugly photography(low contrast/pastel colors/grey sky/some kind of filter over the whole movie)

johnny depp

>Character pulls out a double-barrelled shotgun
>Pump-action racking sound plays
>Gun rattles like it's full of loose marbles every time it's touched or moved