Pure Baby-kino

Pure Baby-kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
cinemablend.com/news/1675859/baby-driver-ending-what-the-stars-thinks-really-happened
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was he autistic?
Thats really important, if yes, then we have another entry in the autism cinematic universe

lol .this movie sucked dick. okay, maybe it didn't suck dick. but it sure as fuck is not kino

6/10

tfw lily will never be your gf

Madmen's gf was way hotter

ummmmmmmm no try again sweetie.

Solid 9/10, starts slow but at the halfeay matk its absolute kino

fag

the first half is literally the best, you dimwit

meme flick

A pretty badly overwritten cliche filled generic mess that goes on for 30 minutes too long.

It was alright

Was he slow?

Watching this right now, he just finished the second job. I didn't realize I was watching a high school musical adaption on fucking wheels.

Last time I take suggestions from Sup Forums.

Drive did it better.

I switched it off after 55 minutes. Pure Reddit trash.

style over substance shit.

it was way more concerned about being cool than actually telling a story.

>I'm watching it right now
No you're not you ultrafaggot you're on ducking Sup Forums. DON'T tell me you're one of those retards that go on their phone during a movie and then say it's bad when they miss shit.

Best movie this summer

You can't seriously expect me to actually stare at a movie screen when nothing important is happening?

If a movie actually expects me to follow the story when they show me nothing of interest then it's a bad movie. Catch my interest all the way through or dont put important plot points during boring scenes.

Holy shit this bait is magnificent

Stupid movie, no character development, no drama besides surface level action sequences 5/10
There are rips out

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

And that's completely fine.
Not every movie needs to tell a story.
Movies are a visual medium unlike books, so it's completely fine to go for style over substance as long as you don't pretend you're doing the opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk

>there are rips out
And?

>no character development
he stops running

Hey guys that 1080p AMZN rip is out, is it as good as bluray or should I wait?

>reminded me a lot of drive
It was nothing like drive. You fell for the memes. Baby Driver is about action and music, Drive is about Romance and Tension with very few bits of action. It just happened to have a meme soundtrack that is overrated in my opinion. They don't share the same aesthetic, there was no reason to think it was going to be Drive or Taxi Driver, which are story driven, while Baby Driver is music driven.

Waiter girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spicshit annoying bitch

The spic was by far the worst character and made the ending worse as a result

>jamie foxx checking out that flat ass and being impressed
immersion ruined

I'M NOT SLOW I'M FAST

source

I like how it repeats lines a bunch like the "I don’t squeal to the cops, I squeal on the road" that Hamm says earlier.

It's the same for me every time a movie has some ugly jewess that they have to pretend is the hottest girl in town.

>Pretty Woman

I can tell why you're not watching the film.

Your head's stuck up your ass.

I loved it. Second best movie of the year so far

Jon Hamm is the definition of ruggedly handsome.

editing is top tier as expected of edgar wright but i found the story lacking. also, what the hell happened to 'mask u sumtin' ?! he was literally in the movie for 5 minutes then just fucked off and was never seen again. he did say goodbye but damn it he deserved a little more screen time.

I never thought it was going to be like either, that's why I said it REMINDED me a lot of drive.
autist.

First half of the movie is better than the last half. Ending was worse than if they rode off into the sunset.

Sign language scenes were the best part. God bless that black man.

Baby driver's baby face was irritating.

is there a decent (no camrip, Korsub is fine) torrent out for it yet?

there's a "1080" web-dl now. i'm gettin it now i dgaf

What Oscars is this going to be nominated for?
I personally think it'll win
>Best editing
>Best sound mixing
and will be nominated for
>Best original screenplay
>Best picture.

>"The fears and scant hopes we feel today are personified in Baby, a hero on the Asperger’s scale, who shades himself from the world and plugs earbuds into his head, feeding the energy of pop songs into his alienated existence."

I also instantly thought he was autistic the second he started extravagantly pounding on his car door like a retard. Has that kid never seen somebody dance to music while sitting in a car?

damn you guys really hate it don't you

I kinda wanted to see it but now I'm having second thoughts from reading all the posts of people shitting on it ITT

it's worth a watch i guess. i enjoyed the middle of the movie.

>using Sup Forums to help you decide anything

ya dun goofed

it's not a bad movie mongoloid hiveminders either expected drive pt2 or a drive knockoff, and summarily feel the need to bash it to fit in with epik board culchurr
it's a fun action/heist movie set to music, if you like that kinda shit then you will probably enjoy
some good talent in it but nothing mind blowing

The kid was really the biggest problem. It would've worked if they got somebody with charisma.

>Tfw chronic tinnitus.

Some days I pray for death.

>mongoloid hiveminders either expected drive pt2 or a drive knockoff, and summarily feel the need to bash it to fit in with epik board culchurr

That's a goddamned generalization and you know it. I didn't like it because the kid didn't have the charisma to pull off the part he was playing. A badly acted protagonist can kill an otherwise good movie for me.

I was under the impression that most people have tinnitus but never notice it because we are rarely in a silent enough area to isolate it. I have the hissing sound but since 90% of the time I'm watching movies or playing games I completely forget about it for months at a time. I'm thinking about so many things at once that I don't even have the thought capacity to notice it.

Consider yourself fortunate. Imagine a miniature Pepe the frog constantly REEEEEEEing in your ears. That's what I have. I need white noise machines and loud music simply to maintain some semblance of concentration and sanity, and even that isn't enough a lot of the time.

saving this thanks

He wasn't autistic at all. He was smooth as fuck with the ladies.

Okay so I just got done watching it tonight. Right after I had to google why he threw the key over the bridge in the end (because I'm retarded), bringing me to the first result: cinemablend.com/news/1675859/baby-driver-ending-what-the-stars-thinks-really-happened

Apparently the stars don't think the ending getting out of jail really happened. Did any of you pick up on that? I thought he did manage to get out on parole after 5 years, but apparently not and he's rotting in prison and getting out is all in his mind.

Thoughts? Are the stars just retarded and he did get out? This fucked me up and is ending up spoiling a nice happy ending for me.

Just finished it, man I liked it a lot

Why does Shane always shows up just to be there and disappear, I kept thinking he was going to show up to save the day

I had the same doubt but no, I don't think he got out, also use spoilers next time

It's funny when idiots whine about lack of substance in a movie like this. Whatever gave you the idea that this movie was anything but style?

This movie is exactly what it tried to be, and exactly what it was marketed as. If you went into it thinking it was something else, blame yourself, not the movie.

Okay so I just got done watching it tonight. Right after I had to google why he threw the key over the bridge in the end (because I'm retarded), bringing me to the first result: cinemablend.com/news/1675859/baby-driver-ending-what-the-stars-thinks-really-happened

Apparently the stars don't think the ending getting out of jail really happened. Did any of you pick up on that? I thought he did manage to get out on parole after 5 years, but apparently not and he's rotting in prison and getting out is all in his mind.

Thoughts? Are the stars just retarded and he did get out? This fucked me up and is ending up spoiling a nice happy ending for me.

The movies been out a while now didn't think I needed them. Here you go.

In a visual medium, style is substance. I'm not saying that movies are solely a visual medium, they are a story telling medium using visuals. The story comes second to the way it is told visually. So in a movie like this, asking for some complicated plot is naive. You should ask for a plot that is told in a unique way, which this movie does very well.

He's dead, did you not get that?

Quads for truth.

I've also got pretty bad tinnitus, sucks so fucking much.

Huh?

>finally see movie
>become the baby
>start walking around everywhere with headphones in
>can't hear shit
>constantly bumping into people
>prowl restaurants for hot waitresses
>finally check out chilis
>"table for one please"
>"your name?"
>"baby"
>"I have a boyfriend"
>start to panic
>ask if she wants to hear some rockabilly music
>hand her one of my ear buds
>asks me to leave
>driving home
>try ripping the e brake around a corner in my corolla
>nearly run into curb
>at least my new jacket is w-warm

I can't remember the last time I was so absolutely blind sided how awful a movie ended up being. I swear I'm not being contrarian at all. I just can't understand it. The characters all fucking sucked, they were all tropes I feel like I've seen over and over - and usually done better. There were so many plot holes I wouldn't know where to start. The music was fucking obnoxious. The MC was a fucking asshole.

Foxx char was so unbelievably fucking retarded I don't get how he could possibly be a competent bank robber. Isn't it like Heist 101 to not drop bodies if you can fucking avoid it? God damn this movie left such an awful taste in my mouth. The only char I liked was Buddy and they turn his death into this fucking asinine 40 minute sequence of just absolute retardation. The MC and rando diner girl somehow fall in love after 2 interactions and shes willing to FUCKING RUN AWAY AND KILL FOR HIM are you serious?

Only the Shit Awakens rivals the plebbit level on this piece of shit.

Thank god The House came out today too, it was nothing special but significantly more entertaining to cleanse my pallet.

Jon Hamm is the definition of a numales idea of ruggedly handsome
Same with Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Virgin loser spotted.

This was shit Sup Forums was wrong 《again》

Went to camp with ansel for 4 years. Very fresh dude. All our other mutual friends hate him because they're also wannabe actors and they're all extremely jealous of his success. It's hilarious how big of faggots people can be.

How is j ham not handsome? Are you setting up a pun to tell us he hamsome?

Movie of the year, no doubt.

The next time you reply to one of my posts, make sure you have something constructive to offer.

okay, think about killing yourself, since you are cancer.

>is the biggest cancer of the board
>calls other people cancer

it would be kino if there was eurobeat

>embarassingly bad green text
>tumblr

>I'll just namedrop some websites I've been told are bad to BTFO him
>ebaumsworld

god damn kid you're so unfunny it hurts, lurk more

What do you mean by fresh?

Like cool and fun to hang with

I NEED A DEBBIE GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Retarded means slow
Was he slow?

What a terrible movie this ended up being. I guess it relied heavily on the soundtrack and the big screen because I don't see any other reason why this has such good reviews.

I liked it at first viewing. Then i thought back on why I liked it and all I can think is that I was supposed to like it. The music was shitty, le old black man caretaker, tragic childhood accident, cringe inducing dancing, inexplicable plot developments.

Something dumb to watch with friends while eating pizza or getting wasted.

You're a fucking stupid cunt. Go fucking jump off a cliff, you fucking maggot. I'll kill you if you fucking say anything ever again. Go ahead, respond to this post, make my fucking day - I'm ready to take you out.

Faggot.

No. He was literally a chad

Nah. This is a meme kino or a kino flick
I think kino flick it's the best label possible for this movie tho

The script needed heavy rewriting.
You dont need two action set pieces to introduce Buddy and Darling and Bats separately, becasuse Doctor never use the same crew. You could just loose that aspect and have Doctor use the same crew for multiple works so you only need one set piece to introduce all the charachters. This also means you can estabilish Baby and the crew have worked together multiple times and flash out more the relationship beetween them.

>but muh "you're my lucky charm"
No!

Just put a line of dialogue where Doctor says that since he got Baby, all the heists were super smooth.

You also dont need to set up that Baby was blackmailed in the criminal life if Doctor was just gonna go sacrifical father figure in the end.
It made poor sense that a guy who will allow himself killed to save Baby's future would blackmail him into crime.

He was dragging.

Literally the movie for self insert autismos. I also want a Debbie gf without the need of revealing my car driving powerlevel and only showing her afterwards.

How was I supposed to focus on anything other than Hamm's hair any scene he was in?

or is incredibly deep voice.how can one man be so fucking sexy

>Sheer Heart Attack starts playing

What a fuckboy haircut holy shit. Nu-male in the flesh

I liked this movie it put a smile on my face and made me happy

This scene was so cringy. It's like Wright forgot about character development for his character throughout the whole film so he just instantly changed him in the last 5 seconds of his screentime.

>"I was in love once."
Really? That's enough for you too suddenly be ready to sacrifice your life for the kid? Literally seconds ago he was ready to kill Baby and all of his loved ones without blinking just to get more money, but suddenly he's a completely changed man just because the girl is with him?
Also I'm pretty tired of Kevin Spacey playing "Kevin Spacey".