QUICK

You have 5 seconds to tell me the BEST SHOW CURRENTLY AIRING

It's unironically Rick and Morty. Anybody trying to contradict this statement will not be able to provide an alternative.

better call sall

The Deuce

get fucked, virgin

Season 4 of Twin Peaks

>currently airring

this. Also Game of Thrones

Tim and Erics Bedtime Stories.

Hawaii Five-0

dumb guilty pleasure procedural that knows what it is

Supernatural
Doctor Who
Rick and Morty
Game of Thrones

Call me Reddit or whatever you will, this is unironically in the running for greatest show of all time, let alone currently running

The finale came out a couple days ago, it isn't currently airing.

South Park

Diesel Brothers

for sad drunks maybe

The Americans

American horror story

There has only been one episode, but I probably still have to agree with you. What happened to the grown-up shows?

Came here to post this

It's a Netflix series that dumps all the episodes at once. It can never "air currently", but you're retarded if you think that's what the writers want to be the final episode.

>PB & Diane's story isn't fully resolved and no, even though it looks like divorce is on the cards, they're not done with either of these characters' arcs yet
>PC's story is nowhere near resolved.
>Bojack's journey is taking a turn for the better, but that doesn't mean he's done with his destructive ways and he still has so much room to evolve as a character.
>Todd's storyline, as much as I hate his character, is not resolved. He's found his identity, but isn't comfortable and understanding of it.

They *can* end it on that note and the only main character whose fate is left as a mystery is PC, but again, I think we're getting at least one more season provided it gets greenlit.

Vikings

Orzak

19-2

Narcos.

Fargo

rick and morty :^)

this and the ending of 305 is one of the most kinomatic moments in tv history

This

West world is pretty good, the upcoming season 2 should be doink

Haven't seen it in a while. Last I saw Gabriel died and Chen was taking care of his daughter

BETTER
CALL
SAUL

and

HALT
AND CATCH
FIRE

Nathan For You and it isn't even close