How old were you when the Simpsons Movie came out?

How old were you when the Simpsons Movie came out?

What were your thoughts on Spiderpig at the time?

Spidersneed, Spidersneed
Does whatever Chuck formerly did
Fucks and sucks, feeds and seeds
Does whatever his customer needs
Look out, he is Spidersneed!

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>Spidersneed
>Not Sneederseed
Low energy

i was 15 and recorded a gay rock song about spiderpig

Less is more, kid.
You'll understand it someday B)

>In 7 years, the movie will be closer to season 1 than we will be to the movie

I was FIFTEEN. Holy shit I thought it came out a lot later than that.

I thought Spiderpig was clearly inserted for the sake of movie audiences and felt really forced even for new simpsons.

Spiderpig was the best joke of all time at my middle school. Everyone made references to that and the treasure if ima wiener for months.

I was 16 and thought it was a stupid randumb joke intended for the child audience a cartoon film is sure to attract.

17. Hated Spiderpig since it was horribly forced and not even funny to begin with.

>13
>Prime middle school
>Spider pig was the shit

Old enough to remember The Simpsons when it was good. Spider pig was shit. Spider ham would have been better.

Unfunny, forced and inane horseshit. Literally nothing witty nor clever about it. Just painfully unfunny.

>19
it was shit and everyone I knew who laughed at spider pig are now losers living a shit life

27 and I loved it. Felt like classic Simpsons and should have been the end.

I was 18 and had given up on The Simpson's by then. It wasn't until years later that I actually watched it, because it was on one day and I was bored with nothing else to do.

OK

16. Thought it was really funny in the trailers. But I saw the trailers so many times that by the time I watched the movie I didn't laugh at it.

Formerly Spiderchuck.

I was only five when E-I-E-I (annoyed grunt) came out.

The sneed joke went right over my head at the time but has since become the defining scene of the golden era for me.

I needed this laugh

I thought it wasn't funny but there are always a couple jokes you don't laugh at in any comedy, i don't really see any reason to fixate on it

15. It was bretty go

I was 12 years old and it was the edgy emo decade. So happy the 2000s ended.

>i don't really see any reason to fixate on it
Tell that to everyone involved with advertising the movie.

I was 8 and thought it was funny, I also thought it was the ending of the series and was surprised when I saw new episodes were still being made a year or two later.

I was a retarded 13 year old, so naturally I found it funny.

unironically a massive improvement to the original spiderpig

spiderpig was pretty much everything wrong with zombie simpsons manifested into 1 terribly unfunny gag

21. I thought spider pig was dumb. The movie itself felt more like classic Simpsons than the show did at the time. It felt kind of like an elongated season 7 or 8 episode, with a little bit of extra edginess, like Bart's penis and Homer flipping everyone off.

btw, it was all me >:)

I'M SPIDER PIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG

Dont know I didnt watch it, I was too busy spending every waking moment at school or out with friends getting blasted.

I was 9 and thought it was embarrassing cringy shit that I wouldn't like for my parents to witness me watching. Luckily I only saw the Simpsons Movie on DVD that winter ('07) so they don't know of it. Feels good being a patrician with self-awareness who even at age 9 knew the Simpsons were shit compared to 10 years prior

I was 13 when the movie was released. At the time I was still keeping up with episodes as they currently aired, but even back then as a barely-teenager I realized the show had been on the decline for several years at that point. The movie was where I finally learned to accept that while Golden Age Simpsons would be gold forever, there would never be another genuinely good piece of new Simpsons. I never bothered watching the season that aired after the movie, or any season after that.

Removing the Simpsons from Springfield for most of the movie sucked.
Changing the Moe's sign to read as "Moe's Bar" sucked.
Dying Rainier Wolfcastle's hair brown for some reason and renaming him Arnold Schwarzenegger sucked.
Bart's doodle sucked.
Green Day sucked.
And of course, Spider-Pig sucked a fucking big floppy venereal diseased elephant cock.

Has anyone who worked on The Simpsons movie ever even seen The Simpsons?

>yfw the episode immediately following The Sneedsons Movie features TWO SCOOPS BRAUMPF as a guest star
Retroactive meme magic.

apology for poor english

i was 15 years sat at home eating feeding seed when sneed ring

‘sims son pig came out’

‘yes’

and you?