Librarian staredown IT

did anyone else notice this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kk5RLFnrnSE
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh man fuck that

I wish there was more stuff like this in the movie. It was pretty much just this and the TVs.

is that Stan Lee? Why is he cameoing in a Stephen king movie?

this, the TV singalong and the hands coming out of IT's mouth trying to grab Mike were the only genuinely scary moments.

This
This
This

What am i missing here?

Agree.

Um... is user's opinion somehow equated with reddit now? It's not wrong. It was easily the creepiest thing in the movie. It made me feel like something scary was about to happen, but then it never did, which kind of made it creepier. Movie should have done more things like that. Weird, unwholesome things for no reason. That's kind of like King's MO.

>Old lady gives fatty book

>fatty starts reading book of spoops

>camera is focused on fatty but lady in the background is just eyeballing/dancing.panting heavily while staring at fatty like he is roast beef

It was real fucking subtle and had a much better payoff than the scene after it. I think, however, IT catered to a more observant audience as the subtitles were a hell of a lot more unnerving than the traditional scares

It was there solely to spook the audience though, why would IT just stare artistically at this fatty when he isn't even looking?
Makes no sense desu

I agree totally

and also, this scene was more disturbing to me than the scene in the cellar with the brother.

>artistically
I'm not even on a phone

Thought this after watching the film. Adults were largely abscent but would have been better if they were more of them getting in the kids way and acting creepy and ominous
Also the 80s tv looked like the shows were green screened on top of them instead of actually looking like crappy old 80s tv shows
If Tim answers Eric and WNUF Halloween special can make stuff look like crap than a million dollar movie should have been able too .

Only because the cellar scene was spoiled in the trailers

not for me, I didn't plan on seeing this movie, so didn't get to see any trailers

Thank you for an actual response. I haven't seen IT yet and was expecting a typical asshole response.

you should watch it senpai it's a fun batshit crazy fucking movie

you should really watch it, I went in there with meh expectations but was carried away with the mix of humor and intense moments, and I rarely get carried away at the cinema

Why the FUCK didn't It just kill the kids individually the first time around, when he scared each of them when they were more or less alone? WHY

actually everything rearding mike's scares were great
>that scene where he sees him in the bushes
>the hands coming out of the wall
>pennywise glaring behind the butcher's plastic barrier

>For instance, It clearly underestimates and scorns all of mankind, including the Losers. It is notable in many cases that It leaves an open escape route for the victims and lets them run away. This was seen when the young Ben Hanscom encountered the mummy and when Eddie saw the leper under the porch of 29 Neibolt Street. As a result of this superiority complex, It constantly makes mistakes and does illogical things. When Henry Bowers and his sidekicks chase the Losers into the sewer tunnel system, It attacks Henry's gang instead and turns on the Losers after killing two of Henry's friends. It is also mentioned in the novel that It killed a child named Frederick Cowan by emerging from the toilet, and yet It was unable to finish off the Losers one by one using this same method because It didn't believe that It needed to do so in order to kill them.

DUDE INTERDIMENSIONAL DEVOURER OF WORLDS BUT ACTUALLY VERY STUPID LMAO

Yeah I did I thought she was going to turn into Pennywise and taught him sort of like the Richie adult library scene but no that would be to clever.

Fucking dumb that is

Doesn't IT need to scare them up a lot because it "saltens the meat"?

they're bringing It into the cinematic universe.

Because there needs to be a sequel you silly boy

You should watch it, it has the new queen of Sup Forums

>It is a psychically sensitive entity, so courage and heart can overcome It, even in its most diabolical forms. Once the Losers are together, their strong shared will and love for each other successfully overpower It and Its fiendish machinations.

defeated by power of friendship

It looked stupid, like he was just arbitrarily playing with the prop arm because he didn't want to fuck it up. He should have looked like he was actually eating it.

Young Kylo Ren right here.

I thought when IT came out of the fridge was a great scene. His acting was great there but, the CGI was over done. Like when he jumped out of the coffin like a werecat or some shit.

Shit opinion

Does the kid have six fingers? What is going on?

youtu.be/Kk5RLFnrnSE

Yeah, this is really one of the only subtle, well done moments in the film. It really could have benefited from more stuff like this

my bad, I took a screencap out of the movie I downloaded instead of the trailer, this scene was apparently in the trailer too

I didn't. I guess I'll be watching it again.

I unironically thought this was a great movie and it's definitely in my top 10 of all times.

I shit you not. The comfy friends group, the comedy and the tense moments were so well placed and interlaced the movie was just perfectly smooth and made me be completely taken by it.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye out for this when I see it this week.

Love it when they put creepy shit in the background.

shit dude, don't read this shit and get it spoiled!
go watch it, then come back

would accept handy

The scene where they cleaned the bathroom was stupid as fuck

Ending segment was the worse. The haunted house bit felt a lot tenser and climactic than the actual ending imo.

Still very much enjoyed it overall

he was fucking around with him, like when you take pretend bites of a baby's food

I get it, but the moment was played poorly. It looked awkward.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o

Kill yourself reddit

I hope you get aids queer.