Is he going to be okay, bros?

Is he going to be okay, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
youtube.com/watch?v=3dzTKkIKz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CPiSQruJFLM
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mummy-why-tom-cruise-couldnt-top-brendan-fraser-1011870
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, why dont you care about the people who actually need our help?

You literal nigger.
Brendan is so JUST'd, he acts as a conduit, a portal leading to the alimonyverse.
If we fix him, we fix it all.
Or we could JUST him further, at the cost of our humanity, and so we become the alimony.

JUST Pay my alamoni

JUST
U
S
T

Fuck

His alimony payments legally end like next year. If he survives he is free. If he succumbs he becomes the new vessel for the ancient god Ban Krohp Si, the Alimunny. Then, no one is safe.

It's tragic what was done to Dave Foley.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg

>A fucking leaf

Brendan is but a shell of a man now, he might as well be dead.
The alimony has taken its toll.

Woah! Brendan's looking suave!

I don't get it.

It's the fucked up shit

How the fuck does he makes those monthly alimony payments???

Bren will literally rebound right after the payments are over.

He sells his hair.

Why the fuck did he make that face? Why on God's green earth would you pose in front of a fucking camera like that, especially if you're a famous celebrity?

It's the alimony wearing a Brenny skin suit, that was its best attempt at a human smile

How can one man be so JUST?

he's beyond the fellings of unalimonied mortals

I still can't believe he has to pay $50,000 a month in alimony. I've read that alimony isn't all that common anymore for average folk, but I'm still reluctant to date or get married. I believe that all women cheat.

Do you think he will be a proud grandfather?

ABSOLUTELY JÜST

what happened with his eyes?
why he had blood tears?

J U S T

He has cried all of his tears away, but the alimony hungers still, it requires more from him

he can always go the progressive way

CHANGE MY PITCH UP
FUCK MY SHIT UP

He's sucking Jim Carrey's vital energy, the alimony taketh away but it also giveth

LOOKS LIKE BRENNYPOSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=3dzTKkIKz2Y

was this pre JUST era?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPiSQruJFLM
From 1:38 on.... HAHAHAHAHHAHA

They both are, actually. Do you think that's why they shitpost all day, the entire country is suffering from alimony? I believe it.

KEK

He's already been saved you fucking leaf, pic related.

OP's pic is more recent.
There's no saving him.

hell be fine, you guys need to quit worrying about nothing

>you guys need to quit worrying about nothing
>Brendan Fraser has become nothing

POTTERY

He's a multi-millionaire many times over. He probably deserved his ugly divorce since there's a 100% chance he cheated after he got famous which caused her to drop his ass.

lmfao this image

JUST KILL ME Sup Forums

He looks like and olf fag, the kind of fag that pays to fuck twigs

What is a man?
A miserable pile of alimony

He has enough cash to last him three lifetimes. /our guy/ is okay :)

>has enough cash to last him three lifetimes
>won't fix his hair or diet

What did he mean by this?

Maybe he shouldn't have associated himself with so many sexual deviants and gays.... Hmmmmm?

Man did his uncuckening happen yet, I remember threads that he was gonna make a comeback..

Nope. Everyone here got excited over some guest spots he landed on a premium cable show that nobody has ever heard of.

legendary sticky

What has been JUST'd cannot be unJUST'd

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

PLEASE

That's legitimately disgusting.

Is that a reference or are you retarded?

Pitch me an actual movie idea that could be turned into a project for Brenden.

>capeshit is dying
he's so unlucky he's gonna star in a capeshit movie in a couple of years tops

Did you paint that?

I always wonder what the fuck is wrong with thd judges in these cases. It's not even a debatable issue, its jusy clearcut ruining a mans life for no good reason.

Tom Cruise completely BTFO by our Brendan
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mummy-why-tom-cruise-couldnt-top-brendan-fraser-1011870

chyeah
he'll probably end up in the straw that breaks the camels back movie of capeshit too.

hope he gets to work in something post-ironic like Deadpool 2, he would be great

Dave Foley deserved it. Marries a woman humor columnist (LOL). The let's her bully him into not having friends or literally anything. He cucked himself for some bitch that clearly was the devil incarnate and too dumb to see it. There's always warning signs

Noice one, user, I like it.