This is by far the scariest image I have ever seen

This is by far the scariest image I have ever seen.

(TCAP thread, btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this scary?

What was John Cena convicted of?

The change in him just chills me when I look at it. I can't explain it.

pusy

He grew his hair a little bit and tilted his head up slightly for the second photo
?????

He gave his fans a five knuckle shuffle and thought the cops couldn't see him

I don't get it. I'm suppose to be scared by what exactly?

you can tell he's been through some shit

>stands straight and left his hair grow 2 more weeks than in his first shot
Am I missing something?

>images nu-males can never understand

He looks better.

Kiddy diddlers usually get raped and murdered in prison.

toughen u up

>virgin vs chad

>ywn get to see his episode

fucking kek

at least he chadded up before going in the clink

getting raped fixed his eyesight

How come there's no more Hansen vs Predator?

>Jackson beat me up :(
He's fine.

Google

What did Jack meant by this?

Vinny Ambrosio when

Wrong thread user the Jack thread is thataway.

This. If he is a child molester he deserves to die desu but still. Now he looks like a guy who understands shit you do has consequences. Had to learn the hard way i suppose

Ive seen much worse prison timeskip pics.

the virgin pedophile vs the raped chad

Micahel Gira?

post pedokino

>hardened
>more muscular
>went from a hairlet to chadhair

woah

i want to go to jail now

>got fat

How? It's prison food.

It's a question!

god damn I laughed. why is that motherfucker's voice so highpitched.

Look at the left closer user

Did he get a hair graft or something? His hairline seems to have gained some ground on his forehead.

Where the fuck is this episode????

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY SHOWING HIS EPISODE?

more like someone's been through his shit

He looks better after prison, though.

btw, anyone else listen to the Cawdcast?

I'm not gay or nothin

lol looks like he got off meth and had some health improvements. Plus you will get shredded in prison, it's the perfect environment for BIG gains.

One of the symptoms of autism is having difficulty seeing, hearing, and understanding emotional changes and even facial expressions. All they can understand is that his head is tilted a different way in the second one.

I looked at family watchdogs website and I discovered that the guy who lives directly below me fucked a loli (child 12 or under) back in 2010

I hang out with this dude and his wife sometimes wtf

Don't be mean to the autists, they can't help it.

But for real I have met some autists and it is really annoying how they can't into sarcasm. Maybe autists would benefit from a couple years in prison, beat the social cues into them.

It's obvious that the man in the second photo has had bad things happen to him. The man in the first photo is whiny and has never been punished for anything.

how do you get shredded on prison food anyways

Funny enough I'm unironically autistic but even I can see how changed the guy is between the photos. A lot of the difficulties of autism are usually mental but facial expressions are physical so it makes no sense that someone wouldn't be able to notice them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

Yeah, watch the ep. He was such a limp-wristed pussy that I'm honestly surprised he was there for a girl. He even had the Dr. Gino cuck-cut.

I'd say most of us on here could benefit from a little reality check like John here.

Bro you should be grateful you are hanging out with someone who has supreme patrician taste

most rape accusations are false

I don't think prison food is even that bad. I remember reading an article about how prisoners are a lot more muscular than the normal population from multiple factors. Number one men who commit crimes are naturally higher testosterone than average. Two they have a strict schedule that disciplines them, they get their meals on time, they sleep on time for long periods of time allowing maximum muscle regeneration. Third a lot of steroids in prison. Fourth the prison environment creates a stronger man because you are surrounded by violent high testosterone men that will fuck you up if they sense weakness, so you have no choice but to man up.

And remember you can get high protein food like tuna from the commissary.

It's true there is a difference. In the first picture. he is scared and weak, in the second he has accepted his fate and is becoming that guy.

he looks emaciated, probably a meth head.

you know nothin, the only way to get big is from commissary. have you seen the nutrition sheet for prison food? starch and more starch. they specifically choose food that would make you lazy and unhealthy, ergo less likely to cause trouble.

He's the exact same piece of shit in both photos, he's just making a sad face in the left one.

>they specifically choose food that would make you lazy and unhealthy, ergo less likely to cause trouble.
Good. I was about to ask why they didn't do this.

I wouldn't think much of it but American jails are worse than the prisons.