>2017
>3 day ban are in the house tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the loser mods have obviously never been to a party brother

i bet you posted some pedo shit, should have been a permanent ban

Reset your router and clear your internet cache friend.

SORRY

party posting is the only good to happen to tv in years the dip shits here will never understand

I walk into the garage and see OP turned into a pickle.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Someone mentioned a party?

It's a weekday, not a time to party.

Check out this wagecuck loser.

A _____ falls in love with a _____.

Unable to _____, _____ is gifted with by a _____ machina with the _____'s phone number. Never minding the strange _____, _____ immediately calls _____, and is overjoyed to find out that _____ has a _____ on _____ as well.

But, the next day, when _____ recounts the previous day's _____ to the _____, _____ only looks at him with a _____. After some investigation, _____ finds out that the _____ _____ called is not the same _____ he fell in love with. In fact, _____ doesn't exist in this _____ at all. _____ is the _____'s alternate _____ counterpart, who has fallen in love with the _____'s own _____, who too is blissfully unaware of _____ crush.

Hijinks ensue as _____ strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private _____ in order to equip the other with the _____ they need to conquer the heart of their _____. While _____ chase their respective _____, _____ ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the _____ of _____.

NERD

FINDS A DUBS

>tfw party rockers has been stuck in my head for months
help

Or just mobile post like everyone else
>Not getting a 3 day ban every hour

Essential Party Rock kino?

As far as I can tell mobileposting is range banned where I am (Queens, NY). For some boards at least.

Wot

I've found myself banned for posts I didn't even make when mobile posting. Do not mobile post.

true that. kike nigger

Clearing cookies undoes that depending on the type of ban.

The mods for the boards you main are guaranteed normalfags tho

based OP

>the only good to happen
>forgetting about Kinoplex posting

There once was a tiger striped pickle. This pickle died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he didn’t really care for. The pickle wasn’t afraid to die. Then one day the pickle became a stray Rick, which meant he was free. He met a white female pickle, and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed, and the white pickle grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped pickle cried a million times, and then he died too. Except this time, he didn’t come back to life.

how would you explain this meme to anyone really, not just normies?

this is just fucking insanity

How would you explain CIA or Sneed to your mom?

Mods here are ruthless lately

>2008 film
>APPLE BOTTOM JEANS WITH THE BOOTS WITH THE FUR

>rebbitor Janny tries to give b& and deletes Jonah and Raimi Threads
>Take 10 seconds to reboot my router and get back to it

Eat shit you faggot r*dditor

It's an exagerated ironic joke about the use of songs made by musical duo LMFAO in the early 10s in party themed movies