My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for...

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnwgbH0TPbI
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=5xAMYHJYesM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>comedies will never have writing this funny again

I ritualistically shave my testicles every morning.

looking back, these movies were actually funny; except for the 2nd one for some reason.

I think the third one was the unfunny one.

This is the best scene in all of the trilogy and you could make a case that it's one of the top ten funniest scenes ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

The third one sucked because Goldmember was shit, but the scene posted right here made it worth the admission.

Yeah that was pretty cool.

>le random quirky stuff xD
Nice reddit monologue.

shut up brother

fuck off 2000s kid this movie is a classic

1 > 2 > 3

It wasn't random at all you eggplant. You've completely missed the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xAMYHJYesM

that's funny though

His delivery of "Pretty standard, really" gets me every time and has actually ended up in my dialogue since I was a kid.

>tfw this movie came out 20 years ago

The third one was the bad one. Not a single original joke in, total rehash of the other two

When he was younger, my friend worshiped Mike Myers and it's ingrained in his mannerisms. It's like having MM around all of the time.

Dude, that is... SO random, dude. Dude. Random.

I can't watch these movies anymore, I just find them irritating.

And also funny. People who don't understand silly or ridiculous humor should be fed to sharks.

le sharks of DOOOOOO??? xD

>Forgetting the shaved balls by a zoroastrian part
You fucked up

no it's not.. is this british hour or something?

webbed toes!!! xD

sounds comfy as fuck

>tfw no autistic icon-emulating friend

i think it went over your head

HOW 'BOUT NOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CRAZY DUTCH BASTARD