Watching Seinfeld

>Watching Seinfeld
>Kramer appears on screen
>Americlap audience starts clapping and won't stop for several seconds to a full minute

Why? He wasn't even gone long. IF he was gone nearly the whole episode I could understand, but this is in the first couple minutes of the damn show.

the seven

Because the audience were fucking faggots, and larry david had to tell them to stop doing that shit which is why you only see it happening for a few episodes in season 4.

>when he enters the scene and audience roar and clap too long and he has to wave his hand at them to stop so that he can continue the scene

>it's a "europoor obsesses about americans" thread

we are a very expressive and easily entertained people

based larry

>I don't understand what a studio audience is there for.

Some guy lights up a sign that says 'laugh' or 'applause' and the audience does so for as long as the sign is lit. That's why a show has a studio audience in the first place.

Some of his entrances are really good though, like when he catches the package Jerry tosses to him, I think it was the episode where he gets wood wallpaper so he can make his apartment look like a cabin.

Seinfeld wasn't funny. It made me smile a couple of times maybe but it wasn't really funny.
Comfy yes, but not funny.

>comfy

reddit

He was gone for a week, retard.

I honestly hope you get banned.

Don't be so mean he's just trying to fit in

god you newfags are insufferable

>which is why you only see it happening for a few episodes in season 4
this is not true. i've been rewatching and it's all over season 3 and season 5

>Watching Seinfeld
>Kramer appears on screen

he didnt appear on screen like you said.
it's live, he is 30 feets from the people. so i guess thats why you dont understand

>>Americlap
don't watch american shows if you don't like it, go fuck yourself in your little shack that you live in you third world piece of trash.