/got/ general How has it all begun edition

Prev. how have you come to watchin the show, /got/?

Me, it was some years ago, i caught a cold, had to stay home, had nothing to do, and decided to watch the show. I have read the books and it was interesting whether the show was worth it

and here i am now, S7 offseason, posting this general, waiting for S8 and hoping for the books to come out in, hmm, 2010s, shall we say.

and what's your story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4
youtu.be/_43PzfEGVBY?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aagghhhh...

my friends wouldn't shut up about it

>There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. "No," she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, "not here. The septons..."

>"The Others can take the septons." He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother's altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her small clothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon's blood was on her, but it made no difference.

dany

>"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his shortly bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

>Shasha everything I did was to protect you. It was to help you and give you the North. But if you wish you can have the goblin kill me. I do not need a fair trial, we can completely trust the words of that psychic cripple over there.
>You may wish to burn my body? No, it's okay you can just leave it there for me to bleed out.

This is now a Euron thread

>kill me. I do not need a fair trial, we
what is euron's power ranking? can he beat 20 good men?

Fuck off Cerseifags

>Game of Thrones is an adaptation of the A Song Of Ice And Fire book series

aw shit this quote shouldn't have been there

the thrones world has been sucked into the world of dark souls
whats your fave character and their respective covenant

my boy jamie is definitely sunbro material

>don't really watch much tv/movies
>one friend usually tells me to watch some and I like them
>hey man watch game of thrones
now im here

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

>tfw the only thing I'm looking forward to in season 8 is the lesbian scene with Cersei and Bernadette

Mite b gud

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

Whenever I see this line I want to know the context.

Ned's Tower of Joy flashback

i'm not a dark souls autist but my based nigger euron is definitely those dudes who glow red and have "DARK SPIRIT HAS INVADED YOUR WORLD" on them

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

it makes me so happy seeing this in every thread no matter how long it's been since I last visited this shithole general

>Hurr Jaime, you and Cersei are dishonorable cunts
>hurr fug you Dany, I love Cersei and will die needlessly for her, legally destroying my House

Why are Tarlys so shit? Have a pic of Dickon cause I don't want to save a pic of his idiot father.

I'm looking forward to Cersei's miscarriage.

Kill yourself, kike.

>jamie defects to team #Diversity
>meets jon
>lol okay, i hope he doesnt know about bran

>go to the north to help fight ice zombies
>theres bran
>he subtly reminds jamie of what he did
*cue always sunny in philadelphia theme*

Tarly deserved to die. Not because he was a dick, but because he was a greedy self serving faggot who betrayed Olenna and house Tyrell because Jaime promised him Warden of the South. As Tyrion points out his allegiances are very questionable, and at heart he was a selfish cunt.

Dickon and Samwell deserved far better.

if Randal Tarly is dead, who is Warden of the South now?

Their main houses are dead...maybe a Florent

Did we ever find out if Dickon was a cunt to Sam? He seems like he would have sympathized with him. I was legit sad when he died.

around what season did you guys realize?

a plucky band of knights are sent to search the whole of westeros for sam to anoint him as the new head of house tarly

they proceed to have weird and wacky adventures together and along the way discover the true meaning of family and friendship

I want to say season 5. Whichever followed Brienne beating the shit out of the Hound and Arya goign to Braavos.

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4

Dickon probably wasn't a cunt. At dinner he didn't seem to go out of his way to mock or be rude to Sam at all. Tarly was the problem, he was an asshole to basically everyone and Dickon shouldn't have died for him.

>Sam uses Heartsbane to kill Dany and pulls out Lightbringer

what do

yeah, for a man so obsessed with his family as tywin was, i was surprised he didnt just kneel and plead to dany to let dickon live even if dickon wanted to join him

doesn't that mean sam is dany's brother

They didn't have Charles Dance to prop up their bullshit after season 4

My girlfriend (at the time) in summer 2014 got me into the show, she died in a car accident in fall 2014. I still love her and she's gone and there's nothing I can do about it

this is not your fucking blog

samefag

Lads, I'm starting to think... maybe, just maybe, Stannis is actually dead.

Maybe.

BRING MORE WINE

fuck off

nice [inspect element]

Why would I be an asshole to myself?

OP asked, just saying how I got into the show

>Stannis
>dead

people kept posting that mountain vs viper fight to all my social media four years ago so I figured I'd check this shit out

R'HLLOR PROTECTS

HIS FALSE GODS ONLY GAME HIM A DEAD FAGGOT, A BURNT DAUGHTER, A HANGING WIFE AND A PATHETIC DEATH

BRAVO

When are people going to realize who the true hero of the show is?

When will everybody accept that he will rule the seven kingdoms

Is he azor ahai?

but he ain't even got no deek
how he be king if he ain't even got no deek?
who heir?

>2011
>Go to airport
>Buy AGOT
>Get addicted
>2017
>Going insane from waiting for TWOW
>Watch the show
>It's worse than I thought it'd be
At least the show started great though.

Fuck off with your conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry for your loss, but at the same time is right. Unless your gf was a character on GOT I doubt most people care here. Just bein straight

he doesn't need it. having no dick only makes him stronger

I'm sorry for your loss user.

what was the point of dorne in the show again

To remind showfags that it exists.

youtu.be/_43PzfEGVBY?t=30s

>30 seconds into the song
>Stannis theme starts playing

Why couldn't Lyanna just tell her father she's just off to marry Rhaegar? Literally would prevented everything from happening.

Characters with a dick hanging lower than the balls:
Euron Greyjoy
Podrick Payne (allegedly)
Bronn Blackwater
Jaime Lannister

Characters with balls hanging lower than their dick:
Jon Snow
Theon Greyjoy
Tyrion Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen

To be the absolute nadir of the entire series.

What is the point of Dorne in the books too? We all know that storyline is going nowhere

>Podrick Payne

It's just magic, I think Ros tells Varys none of the girls said it was hueg n massiv or anything.

Myrcella's still alive in the books. So is Doran, who was actually smart enough to tell people about his plan to join Dany and not get murdered by his own stupid fucking family.
More than can be said for the show.

I liked Doran as a character, and the Sand Snake arc was much better in the books. But I have no fucking clue what they attempted to do with Quentyn Mertell or whatever his name was. Dude spends several chapters trying to meet Dany then just fucking dies before you develop any type of attachment to his character or he even does anything.

Doran Martell
Dorne Martell

YOU BETTER BE WALKING TO GET MORE WINE, NED

I can't imagine he's that good. I think just about anyone Dany has could take him. Jon, the Hound, Brienne.

Also remember how in the book Ellaria claimed that Oberyn died a legitimate death and opposed the Sand Snakes taking revenge?

I think he's just got at what he's familiar with: naval warfare and raiding. Plus he has a savage and experienced crew who are fiercely loyal to him.

It was cold-blooded murder, user. No other way to cut it.

Is this you getting back at me, boy?

Oberyn's death? Murder?

So if Stannis lived long enough for Tommen's death, he'd be the unquestioned rightful king through succession, right?

GODS WHAT A STUPID HAND.

Vicious and horrific, it was.
I still can't believe the Mountain raped and killed him right there, in from of everybody. Pottery, I guess.

how did they get away with this

Why is the head of House Martell titled Prince/Princess again?

CAREFUL /GOT/ GENERAL
YOURE SPEAKING TO THE KING

Was Oberyn not aware of literally every detail of the duel (which he volunteered to participate in) before it happened? He agreed to fight and he lost.

All Dorne is there for is an example of a kingdom that didn't get oneshotted by dragons once upon a time.

The worst bit was the castration desu. Didn't think they'd go that far on HBO.

Holy shit, the Quentyn Martell story was the dumbest storyline in the book. They spend so much time on him just for him to release the dragons. Such a useless character

Yes, even if Cersei takes power in King's Landing, it's pretty likely most would turn to Stannis except the Gayreach since they love their Dany. Most Lannisters would go for Stannis save for Jaime.

>Quentyn is dead
He isn't. He was burnt, but he didn't die. The dying burnt body they find is one of the Windblown, that Drink and Archibald burnt alive to pass off as Quentyn. The real Quentyn is alive and recovering.

The Dornish are white though.

/got/, I have been wondering about which characters have been y/our boy/girl/ over the years and what what made them so in your eyes?

Huh, it's been a while since I read it. For some reason I really thought it was him.

who is the Patrick Bateman of GoT?